WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope they have some form of DNA than can extract!

There was a body found in Cle Elum last week. I think someone here reported it. But, do you remember the DG SW? It talked about DG making a couple of phone calls to a girlfriend in....Cle Elum. And it also mentioned a lapse in the usual cell phone usage of about six hours. I just checked on Yahoo Maps and one way travel time between McCleary and Cle Elum is 2 hours and 26 minutes. Do the math.

I can't find a lot of details. Did they base the fact that it was a woman on just the clothing? The backhoe operator discovered it because he saw some clothing indicationg that it wasn't a really old burial. They removed the body last Thursday and it is now in the possession of the King County Medical Examiner.

Something to think about.

I think of Lindsey often.

I believe we'd know by now if it was the child whom we seek.

I know there are many meanings one can get from this song.... this song and video reminds me of MomB tonight as i was listening to music looking for updates in the threads.....

MomB may you find some comfort in the arms of an angel ......lindsey needs to come home....you need to find some peace tonight....my heart goes out to you...we havent forgoten your sweet daughter Lindsey!! :grouphug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwC0RTAC2Pg

There was a body found in Cle Elum last week. I think someone here reported it. But, do you remember the DG SW? It talked about DG making a couple of phone calls to a girlfriend in....Cle Elum. And it also mentioned a lapse in the usual cell phone usage of about six hours. I just checked on Yahoo Maps and one way travel time between McCleary and Cle Elum is 2 hours and 26 minutes. Do the math.

I can't find a lot of details. Did they base the fact that it was a woman on just the clothing? The backhoe operator discovered it because he saw some clothing indicationg that it wasn't a really old burial. They removed the body last Thursday and it is now in the possession of the King County Medical Examiner.

Something to think about.

I think of Lindsey often.

Mike,
I think it was Ellensburg where DG's gf SC lived. Yes, the lapse in the cell phone activity began around the time Lindsey disappeared and began again around 6:15 am the next morning, iirc. It is about a 3 hour drive from McCLeary to Ellensburg. Cle Elum is definitely on the way to Ellensburg. IIRC, wasn't DG scheduled to go back to work at the Youth Camp the next day (Sat) as his suspension was thru Fri? No, that can't be right - maybe he was scheduled to go back to work on Mon. I will have to check that out. The ping on his phone Sat morning would place him in McCleary I am assuming or maybe we would have heard more about it?

Lindsey - praying you come home soon!

Please Lord, bring this little one home.

Salem

Keeping the candle lit in hope of Lindsey's return home soon.

:rose: thinking of you today Lindsey :rose:

Where are you sweet Lindsey...I think of you all the time. :rose:

Thinking of you always Lindsey. I so wish we could get some info on any and or all the evidence they have tested found etc....something to go on that said there is hope for an answer soon....sighs.....

Thinking of you Lindsey, hope for your safe return soon.

For 2010, the Census Bureau began recruiting in the fall of 2008, when many people were searching for any kind of work. Thousands applied and many were quickly brought on board as clerks and managers and for early census-preparation work.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011475397_census30m.html
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...s-Census-Worker-as-Sex-Offender-94185994.html
http://www.frumforum.com/census-may-have-hired-violent-criminals-to-canvass-your-home

Maybe a census worker doing early map and address preparation could have seen something odd ?? They have satellite pics of all properties to help find all occupied buildings...

Sitting on the bleachers backing up you cheerleaders for Lindsey! Never give up!

The Suncadia remains are from 1960s to early 90's. They found a gold band.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pub...-body-found-at-Suncadia-Resort-103325204.html

The Sheriff's Office says the body found Sept. 7 is that of a female estimated to be 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-10 and between 19 and 40 years old. She is believed to be white or Hispanic.
She wore a ring of 14k yellow gold, approximately a size 5 or 6 and blue-colored clothing. She had fairly straight teeth with extensive dental work.
The likely time of death was in the 1960s to the early 1990s.

BUMPing for Lindsey, You are always in my thoughts Lindsey. I pray every day that by God's hand a clue will come from you ~ somehow. Divine Intervention is a powerful force and we have seen it work miracles here at WS. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist