WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the nursing center didn't give them permission to go look into those rooms without a SW. See what a "civilian" can get accomplished!! WTG!

Did you happen to report to LE these rooms were missed completely? I think I would advise them at least that you "cleared" the ones you were in and let them check out the others. Since it is in the target area of where she was last seen...it is ridiculous they didn't search them...unless they were unaware they were left empty.

They knew exactly which ones were empty in fact they didn't even have to reference a chart or anything. Walked directly to/in them.

No, i didn't report it ... there's a lot of things ya know? ugh i duno it would've helped to have some one with me. Take turns hah.

Here they are...

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2248.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2253.jpg

I can't imagine the LEs not searching all of the Beehives buildings.

Maybe the staff didn't know it had been searched because they weren't at work at the time. I don't know.. but it sounds fishy that they didn't search it (not saying you are making it up or anyhthing jvk. I just thing you talked to some of the bigger idiots that work there)

I popped the question & addressed this in front of no less than 4 staff members.

It's Hard to believe none of them would be aware of the apts (already) being searched.

... but i suppose it's possible.

Staff Member: "That's a good idea!" .. Yes.. yes it is.

OK, I'm going to bring over their map along with some additions. Let's see how close this looks. Thanks to doubledecker at SM...delete if needed.

baummcmap1-1.jpg

one mistake.. you have the liquor store in the wrong location. It should be up north of Maple. Closer to number 12.

And not that it's important since no one has even questioned the fact but the owner of the liquor store is a correctional officer. Him and his wife own it. He is actually a good friend of my husband and I.

If another forum is posting things from here with credit given, of course :)...can I bring a really good map and post it here with proper credit?

I have never worried about taking maps or links from other forums. They are published to use. If the map is personalized tho I think proper protocol would be to get permission from the poster.

I know that is proper for bringing a post over. If you name the poster which is what we have always done after getting their permission to post it elsewhere. I've done that lots of times.

Last night I did see things are being taken from here, but did notice a big change in that they credited it coming from Websleuths.

I think it is fine but maybe you can PM a Mod who is online. xoxoxo

I wondered if that was a real person cajungirl, or the law firm handling the trust.
what a weird name, lol

I wondered if that was a real person cajungirl, or the law firm handling the trust.
what a weird name, lol

I agree but I went to yellow pages and it's his name... also looks to be his wife also lived in that home. I also looked on peoplefinders...

also...here's another map with each land parcel outlined... the shaded in one, is JM's property according to the assessors page :)

http://i43.tinypic.com/1ys3k1.jpg

I'm going to take this map and color in each area and make a legend to map it. This is current and has each parcel outlined. I think it will be the most accurate.

I bet that bar really appreciated this. I also bet it looked like a ghost town in ye ole towne tavern last night, too! LOL "Hey, Joe...let's go grab a beer in McCleary since we know for a fact we will be stopped and questioned about the missing girl after we have been drinking!" :rolleyes:

Investigators hope to speak with someone who always stops in McCleary on Friday nights for a beer, or who works out of town during the week and has not been available to investigators.

“It’s going to look like a police convention is in town,” said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_070309WAB-mccleary-KS.5459255.html

Hi SS, Wonder what's happening at the 'ole watering hole in McClary tonight? Midnight, and I bet it is packed because isn't it the only one in town?

So I think we have some very clever FBI profiling work going on right now. I could be all wet, but am curious what you guys think;

Why would this article that came out around noon today, published in one paper and picked up by another plus 2 videos, announce that tonight there might be someone coming into town for their standard Friday night brew. AND that this person's habits might be all LE needs to fit a big piece of the puzzle into place as to Lindsay going missing? It is like an open warning to this person if he is the perp IMO. :confused: Even to "It's going to look like a police convention is in town."

So this guy either reads the paper, listens to the news on his radio coming home and says, WHOA, I better not go to McCleary tonight. That is what the average Joe would do, don't you think.

I'm thinking that is what the FBI is hoping he will do. I think they have picked the brains of everyone who works at the tavern plus the owners and have discovered there is one person who comes in on a regular basis but only on FRIDAY nights!

If he doesn't come in tonight and breaks his normal routine it would be a reason to haul him in for questioning, right? And if they have been looking at him now and he could be suspicioius, they could even have warrants in place by now to grab his truck and search his home.

Maybe a bit altruistic, but it is amazing how many shows I have seen - even Forensic Files shows, where LE takes this kind of a tack.

xox

OK, earlier on, I was looking at some of the outside players myspaces...and one of them had just ONE friend by the myspace name Jonathon.
Has anyone seen this, I cannot find it anywhere, I thought it was WKs but it's not.
I may have a link between two of our players if I can find this page.
For now, I'm off to bed,
Gnite all, maybe she'll be found when I get up.
Thanks to all of you for your help.

Address History for JM includes the following citie(s):
4 addresses in Humptulips, WA
3 addresses in Aberdeen, WA
3 addresses in Yakima, WA
2 addresses in Elma, WA
1 address in Mccleary, WA
1 address in Graham, WA

This is the link I posted last night... JM didn't refinance...he just purchased it. The previous owners name still showed on 2 of the things I found...here are links...

the house ...

this link shows the parcel # for the property and it still shows linked to the previous owner... and yes, his name is the same for first and last... strange enuff (i checked yellowpages) lol

http://www.ghc-gis.org/parcelsearch/presentation/chameleon/results.asp?Name=063003000100

OMG Cajun, Thanks and I was wrong. Somehow I read that 2 as an 8.

Off for my 50 lashes LOLOLOL
deadhorse.gif

Can someone tell me a street name where one of these lil creeks run thru? I'm lookin at these maps and I see no indication of one. Besides the JM creek... anyone else have a street name?

I'm going to take this map and color in each area and make a legend to map it. This is current and has each parcel outlined. I think it will be the most accurate.

You did a really good job on putting all this together for us Cajun and it is appreciated. xox

I am a couple pages behind, so I don't know if this has been brought up yet.

When I saw the pictures of the sign about the storage place, I got chills and the hair stood up on the back of my neck.

I wonder if law enforcement checked to see if anyone had newly rented a space there or if anyone had accessed an already rented space within those first couple of days after little Lindsey went missing.

If they didn't check it out, they should.

OK, earlier on, I was looking at some of the outside players myspaces...and one of them had just ONE friend by the myspace name Jonathon.
Has anyone seen this, I cannot find it anywhere, I thought it was WKs but it's not.
I may have a link between two of our players if I can find this page.
For now, I'm off to bed,
Gnite all, maybe she'll be found when I get up.
Thanks to all of you for your help.

Night Mistivon, I hope she'll be found by then too.

I'm also hoping we somehow get a report on any excitement at the tavern as well. I wonder if they have anyone undercover in there? Maybe not, it would be too obvious. Like we heard, all these guys who frequent the tavern know everyone who ever goes there.

Oops! Night and see you in the morning.

Can someone tell me a street name where one of these lil creeks run thru? I'm lookin at these maps and I see no indication of one. Besides the JM creek... anyone else have a street name?

I noticed that too as I scoured that map for the creek running thru town. They have probably culverted most of the creek in order to build the houses.

I don't even see many trees on JM's property. I think the map elevation is a bit too high for high resolution details like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside