WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he could easily be lying about his age. 35 and 42 are not that far apart, especially if he had no ID or fake ID.

Where are you seeing 35? I see 26 which is a significant difference from 42. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing?

I am not sure how this originated either... I figured it was from something many pages ago.

Okay, so I finally got a response. My source says that there was a deputy sitting in his car parked facing the top of the driveway. (I'm assuming the car was parked like it was coming up the driveway, essentially blocking any potential car/persons from accessing the house?)

The CLF mentioned is not the same CLF in Chelan County Jail.

"The" CLF is in Illinois prison serving two life terms and then some.

http://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsections/search/default.asp

(How'd I know? Google'd his name, found this article on PrisonTalk about CLF strangling his cellmate in 2004, figured he was still in prison, then went to the Illinois correctional site and searched for him as an inmate. Presto.)

Sorry to interrupt but does anyone have a link to Del Rio's pictures. I finally joined so I could see the pictures and now I can't find them. Thanks much.

It is actually CLF that was previously mentioned, I assume you mean the same. None the less, a bizarre coincidence!

Yeah, my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out, I fixed it. They are both CLF.

Not someone I'd want to be sharing a name with!

Where are you seeing 35? I see 26 which is a significant difference from 42. Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing?

The article was written in 2001, so the 26 year CLF then would be 35 now. But as others are pointing out, that CLF is in Supermax lock up for life. So, probably not the same CLF that is in Chelan Jail now (42).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member