WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the questions I will ask both of my friends who know JF, but I will not have any answers until tomorrow. sorry.

CLC’s felony criminal record:

Chelan Sup. Ct 07-1-00046-2 01-22-2007 (Date of incident) 03/24/2008 (Sentencing date)

Chelan Sup. Ct 08-1-00219-6 04-18-2008 (Date of incident) 07/09/2008 (Sentencing date)

I don’t know what LLC is all about. I think it’s a new facility?

I don’t understand how CLC was sentenced to 27.75 months in prison for Bail Jumping. CLC’s offender score should have been 3, at most. This would have been 9-12 months or 15-20 months (depending on the felony class he jumped bail on).

CLC was facing 5 to 10 years in prison for the 07-1-00046-2 case. I don’t know which crimes he actually pled guilty to, or what his term of confinement was. I suspect the exceptional sentence of 27.75 months for Bail Jumping is a reflection of CLC having 27.75 months remaining to serve on the 07-1 case back on July 9, 2008. ASSUMING this is true, CLC would have been released from prison back in December 2009.

I know that in State v. CLC, Grant Dist Ct. Cause No. G070094CC (3-26-2007), the underlying charges against CLC and his 2 friends were Vehicular Prowling, PSP, Theft, and Malicious Mischief. CLC and his 2 friends were busted while inside a junkyard in Ephrata. Basically, they were stealing cars and going to this junkyard to replace the broken parts and other important parts of the cars (e.g., VIN number plates, and etc.).

I wonder if MC’s car was missing any parts?

Thank you for the pics, del rio! I used Microsoft's latest 'Paint' app, simple but useful.

The 'disturbance' seemed out of place with my 'observations', that's why I labeled it as 'unknown'.

The 'tread mark' does not appear similar to most tire-made marks I've seen, and given your explanation I no longer have to stare at it to determine what the heck it is ... and it's even odd as an asphalt anomaly.

The 'possible blood' item is questionable, as it could be over-spray or a re-route of the flourescent paint.

The 'scrape' and 'drag' areas interest me the most ... the scrapes along the edge of the asphalt seem 'fresh', not dark / weathered and as if made by a flat, wide, metal sled ... but the ground (pic) shows no sign of wide area tamping. That edge show-out might not have anything to do with this case as I'm sure that route is used quite often when the house is occupied or when 'visitors' roam to the pond or shore area.

When LE originally stated they '[did] not know where she was killed' led me to believe they found a blood trail from the driveway leading to where she was 'placed' ... but looking at that pic, I see no drops that I could identify as blood.

One of the news videos from the CB scene show LE unloading lots of dive equipment items, (IIRC), right where you are seeing some of those scraps and markings.... so you might wanna take that into account.

ETA: Found the video showing LE unloading stuff at the place in del rio's picture here.

While unsuccessful looking for the correct video, (King 5/NWCN ones aren't playing for me), I did find this one from the AP, which describes the body as only 30 yards from the CB home, (at about 38 seconds into the video).

ETA: Measurements: (some I also mentioned in a previous post):
Google earth shows from closest corner, (SE corner), of garage to....

... start of heavy brush....................40 yards
... "high" RIVER water.......................66 yards
... where pond water enters river........67 yards
... river on the day MC was found.......77 yards
... duck blind area............................58 to 62 yards
... outlet of piped pond "water"...........34 yards

Leaves me to wonder how the AP got the 30 yard measurement. If body was moved 30 yards from closest section of driveway that would reach just below the outlet of piped pond "water".

Also, no matter where you start your measurement on the house, the "high" water mark of any river "water" is never within 60 yards.

To get these measurements I am using: (1) Google earth measurements, (which I think are fairly reliable), (2) a satellite image of the property from June 2006, (not sure how much more work was done after this point, i.e. if pond/pool water was piped farther down the hill) (3) my eyeballs and some guess work, (hard to tell where heavy brush begins, guessing on how low river water was based on news images from scene when body found).

JF no longer owns the boat.

thank-you, at the time I was talking with my friend who worked for JF he told me that he had not worked for him in about a year but when he did he knew he had a boat. So he must have sold it since.

My friend told me that he worked with him on the spec home and that he had been to WC's home several times with JF but he did not mention if he had ever met MC. So I will ask when I see him tomorrow, along with the other questions posted. I am not sure what he will know, so we will see.

Also my friend told me that JF usually had his trucks on leases and every two years would get a new one.

thank-you, at the time I was talking with my friend who worked for JF he told me that he had not worked for him in about a year but when he did he knew he had a boat. So he must have sold it since.

Also my friend told me that JF usually had his trucks on leases and every two years would get a new one.

If I remember right, someone posted that JF had filed bankruptcy last year, so he probably lost his boat. I was wondering if he lost his truck too, and if that was why WC supposedly bought him a new one. WC buying him a truck is rumored by a poster on here, so I don't know that as fact.

Just curious. Did anyone besides my husband see 5 LE cars parked in front of a local landscapers home yesterday?

Miss Maple do you know if JF brother( not by blood) went to high school in Leavenworth class of 87?
(or step brother/half brother)

Just curious. Did anyone besides my husband see 5 LE cars parked in front of a local landscapers home yesterday?

A friend of mine mentioned that Wenatchee was crawling with marked and unmarked LE last night.

Miss Maple do you know if JF brother( not by blood) went to high school in Leavenworth class of 87?
(or step brother/half brother)

AFAIK he only has one blood brother (no half and/or step) but I don't know where he graduated from.

People have been saying JF did it and LE was close to an arrest for weeks now.

No arrest, the police have never even stated he's a POI.

The claims of his "lawyering up" and failing lie detector tests turned out to be bogus.

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member