WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... get this.

He doesn't even know WC. He is asking around myspace for anyone who knows her to help him get in touch with her so that he can do the fundraiser

Somebody paid him for those 'senior' pix he took of MC..IOW!..One of her parents so IF his claim is true then it had to be RC which is more likely then her 'mom' anyway.

My Granddaughter is a senior up at Wenatchee High School. The students can leave for lunch if they are a junior or senior and they have a parents permisson slip on record in the office.

Wow! They must have changed it then. It used to be no one could leave! Thanks for the new info!!

Google this sentence:

"Im very Unique, and diffrent from everyone else and i absolutly love it."

Then look at Pics at that myspace.

sbm

Does anyone else think 2 pix on page 2 look a lot like CB? One is of her standing at/in the 'rocky' shoreline & another one has a background shot that reminds me of other photos I've seen of where MC was found.

eta..also page 1

I just looked at her 'other' pix (not by JL) & my impression from a few of them is IF she could put up nude ones on her page she would..She's so young (13) it makes me wonder & worry about her future :(

Hello everyone, I just got back from a trip to visit my old hometown. I was able to confirm some RUMORS although they still remain RUMOR only.

*JF did indeed have his hair cut by a friend of mine on the day of MC's disappearance. She was brought a receipt to identify from that day by LE. This receipt was supposedly found in the CB house.

*JF DOES have ties to both pitcher canyon and CB. There is also a LARGE and probably not untrue rumor that he and MC had some sort of relationship beyond step-father and daughter.

*There WAS blood found in the CB house. Although it has not been named the scene of the murder, something DID happen inside.

*There was a GREY bag on her head, this was confirmed to me by someone who actually saw her body.

*MC was into drugs and did date "the mexican gang members", she apparently really LIVED with neither of her parents, but with JV who she had broken up with recently. (confirmed by three different sources)

and this is PURE speculation by my grandmother's sharp eye. During a news interview they showed LE bringing the body bag up... it appears that the body inside is curled up in a fetal position. My first thought was self defense, my grandmother said it reminds her of when she saw a dead body pulled out of a trunk after rigor had set in.

Oh and RUMOR AND SPECULATION.
Glad to be back. :woohoo:

After viewing a few (now-famous d r's) post-discovery pics of the CB property I noticed disturbances in a grass area where it seems the vegetation was moved to angles resembling someone having layed on that grass in a fetal position ... such as when you lay down on your side and bring your knees up toward your chest and bend your knees to bring your feet closer to your butt.

Scrape markings on the edge of the driveway where LE sprayed a red flourescent marker line certainly could have been caused by dragging a trunk or container from the driveway and onto the grass.

Once the container was moved farther down the yard the perp could have opened the container, removed MC and placed her on the grass. Shifting her around while on the grass could cause the same vegetation positioning in the grass as described above.

As for the 'grey' bag. One of the sleuthers here admitted to having left a 'black' bag (intended for carrying ducks) on the CB property on a duck hunting day in Nov. 2009. Depending on material and environmental conditions, a 'black' bag certainly could fade to 'grey'.

Regarding the receipt supposedly discovered in the CB house. How is it 'known' it was discovered there? LE would not reveal the point of discovery unless to observe reaction.

Is the receipt damning evidence? If it's dated for the day in question, it certainly could be but all JF need claim is that he tossed it into a trash can after he received it ... anyone could have transported it to the CB house.

Also, did the CB house show sign of forced entry?

What other item(s), if any, were discovered in the CB house?

Who's blood was supposedly discovered in the CB property? Since LE has not publicly identified the CB house as the 'murder scene' doesn't mean it is not ... imagine being the owner of the property and being told by LE that a murder was committed in the house? As an owner selling the property, wouldn't you ask LE to not reveal that information if possible?

I believe at least a few of us here believe the CB house and property as being the murder and dump scenes.

Finally, regarding MC and JF having a 'relationship' of sorts:
  • motive (did MC announce an end to it or that she would reveal it unless JF did something for her, i.e.: pay for her jaw operations?)
  • personal (violent confrontation and bag over head)
Simply speculating ...

Somebody paid him for those 'senior' pix he took of MC..IOW!..One of her parents so IF his claim is true then it had to be RC which is more likely then her 'mom' anyway.

I think another photographer took the senior pics of MC. I don't know if he's photoed MC... I don't have access to his FB.

I really do wonder why ANY parent would pay him to take risque photos of their underage daughter... know what I mean?

do you remember what gang he (the 20-yr.old) belonged to? Thanks.

I'm not sure, but there are several factions of the "Surenos 13" element here. The gangs here typically prey on each other. The real hardcore types? We really don't hear much about them 'cause they're good at what they do...its all their "soldiers" (dupes mostly, desperate to prove themselves) that get caught and make the news. Do you know about this case?

If that one posting's rumor is true, that Mackenzie hung around with the older Latino males tied with gangs...good grief. 'X' number of them don't even have social security numbers. If so, the killer could be...waaaay outta here and gone by now.

Side note: I feel bad for the portion of Latino males that aren't tied in with gangs. They're under a lot of pressure to fit a stereotype, and get a lot of crap from both sides of the law. They just want to...live and work in the U.S.

Excerpt from the latter link:

What the heck is the difference if the perp was or was not previously convicted? A 'convicted' perp can learn from his mistakes, i.e.: "what did I do that allowed for me to be caught and convicted?".

'First-timers' are 'green', so it might stand to reason they are more likely to make a noob mistake and be caught?

Of course, we might expect at least some 'first timers' are never caught, and might proceed beyond two or more crimes.

Given the number of 'unsolved' crimes of this nature, the 'convicted' and 'non-convicted' stats for this category are somewhat meaningless.

Specific to the MC case ... can anyone claim with certainty the perp is a 'convicted' or 'non-convicted' individual?
Stats do indicate the crime is committed by someone close to MC or at least the perp knew MC. That would be the 'conventional wisdom' in LE circles but there's always that other lesser percentage where the perp is a convicted AH and never knew MC until 2/9 ....

I understand your logic, and I am the first to have my prejudices in these cases, but according to gov stats, starting with perps with convictions are a typical start for LE, but in the end...it statistically most likely someone who has no convictions for SO.

i believe he was not the one who shot her senior photos. this was discussed here on an earlier thread.

I thought his name only came up cos he was the photographer?..I also thought those pix were on his website (now gone)?

I never saw any posts saying this wasn't the case so I'm very :waitasec: right now.

I hate to drag the conversation back to JL...

But for some reason, with nearly every model he photos, he has shots of them standing in the river or lake. In water.

And Mackenzie's body was found with her feet in the water.

That just gives me the heebies. Ok... sorry to keep dwelling on him.

I seriously think and "feel" that what happened was a tragedy that was the result of MC confronting the issues of the day (whatever they might have been) and being answered with rage. I believe that she knew the person who killed her and while I believe the person that killed her acted alone, I would not be shocked to learn that someone aided the killer after the fact. I think that PC and CB were nothing more or less than convenient. I believe they were convenient alone by virtue of familiarity. I believe that LE already knows who killed her, and are simply crossing T's and dotting I's. Just my opinion. It all just makes me so SAD.

I thought his name only came up cos he was the photographer?..I also thought those pix were on his website (now gone)?

I never saw any posts saying this wasn't the case so I'm very :waitasec: right now.
it was awhile back and the link to the photographers site with mc's photos was provided, i just don't recall which thread.

I think another photographer took the senior pics of MC. I don't know if he's photoed MC... I don't have access to his FB.

I really do wonder why ANY parent would pay him to take risque photos of their underage daughter... know what I mean?

Websites are full of this garbage...underwear shots...provacative poses. State of Florida has been trying to shut it down and hold parents responsible...but I don't think they are able to stop the flood.

IMO Money for mom, grandios ideas or sold by fast talking con artists that their daughter is "star" material...and in their minds...it's innocent because the child is not with a perp...the perps only get to see the photos...so no harm done.

FYI: JL lists with websites which are looking for talent...includes Twentieth Century Fox, etc.

I believe her senior photos were taken by a woman. When JL first came up, I looked at his MS and FB pages. He had some kind of montage for model of the month (or something like that) on his MS page (it is still there). At the top it says Mackenzie Model of the Month, but I don't think it is MC though. Remember that MC aspired to be a model??? I have also noticed on his status updates he seems angry at a FB page that was started against him, but it looks like it has been removed.

He was on her friend's list on FB, and then removed himself from her friend list right after she was killed.

And he's been ever present since this case broke in the news, involved in everything from the vigil, to the memorial, to this dance.

He's edging in with all of her friends.

Here are paraphrased posts that he made in the comments section of H**** Ras******'s myspace:

FEB 25: Hey, I'm broken-hearted to read your statuses about Mackenzie. Even though were not acquainted, I don't want you to think I'm a creep or anything. I made a basket for you and for Mackenzie's family, and me and my models would like to help out with the reward fund. I don't mean to pester you. You are a very strong person and such an inspiration. Even though I only knew her through myspace, I cried my eyes out today. Here's my cell phone number. I'd love to chat with you and if I can do anything let me know.

MAR 1 I know how this feels, because I lost a friend years ago, and I want to give you any support you might need. IF I could give it to you and the family. Alot of my models want to do something as a group with my business--I do model photography with a lot of local people. Your strength inspires me; Mackenzie was lucky to have you.

MAR 3: I hope I'm not pestering you with my comments. My sister helped me put the baskets together. I work til 4 tomorrow, and I live by Walgreens if you want to meet.

AND THEN (!!)

MAR 5: Are you excited for the photos?

March 10: I am SOOOOOOO sorry. :-/ I feel sooo bad.

Yes, he did a photo session with her. Yes, she's in the water in the photos. UGH this guy is sickening. Just look how he works her in the above comments on her myspace.

I think that rumor is false. I was told (secondhand) that the people who found her said she was lying with her feet in the water. IMO There is really nothing for her to be propped up on to be sitting up.

Yeah...it stuck in my mind from some threads ago with alt.theory and del rio. Del was asked if a body could be set "prone position" and he stated "yes". But media releases all stated "laying". Thank you.

le has gave three locations. Boat launch, cb, pc. Three places to model for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57