ACTIVE SEARCH WA - Man, 45, body found Old Hwy 99, house ransacked, vehicle missing, Thurston Co., 22 Dec 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Thurston County deputies investigate homicide

The Thurston County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of a 45-year-old man found inside his home Saturday on Heritage Lane near Tumwater as a homicide.

Investigators said they received a 911 call from a person Saturday worried about the victim, whose name has not yet been released by the Thurston County Coroner’s Office.

KIRO 7 spoke with a woman who identified herself as the victim’s girlfriend. She said she found his body.

“He was just cold and stiff,” said the woman who did not want to be identified. “The house had been ransacked; it looked like someone robbed him.”

The woman said his silver Ford Mustang was not at the house and she realized the man’s bedroom door was locked.

Detectives have not yet said what they believed happened to the man.

“There was a little bit of blood on the bed,” said the man’s girlfriend, who described him as a kindhearted, genuine person.

Deputies said they’re looking for the victim’s 2007 silver Ford Mustang with Washington license plate BJV3429 that was stolen from the homicide scene.

upload_2018-12-23_21-17-27.jpegupload_2018-12-23_21-18-17.jpeg

‘The house had been ransacked': Thurston Co. deputies investigate homicide

Deputies Search for Vehicle After Body Found on Side of Road

The article above says the victm's front door was unlocked when his girlfriend arrived but his bedroom door was locked. She said she took the door off its hinges and when she went inside the bedroom, she found him...deceased.

Why does anyone suppose his bedroom door was locked? Perhaps it's the pushbutton type and the perp locked it to delay discovery?

I have to say, the girlfriend was mighty brave to enter the ransacked home and then take the bedroom door down. I think I would have called the police the minute I discovered the home was unlocked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back