WA WA - Oakley Carlson, 5, missing during welfare check, Oakville, 10 Feb 2021 *mom guilty, identity theft*

Parents Who Said Missing Oakley Carlson was ‘Eaten by Wolves’ Deny Withholding Other Daughter’s Meds: Police
On December 4, 2019, the 6-year-old was returned to live with the suspects, with explicit instructions to administer the medication as prescribed, the prosecution said. Bowers and Carlson continued to refill the child’s medication until August 2020, when it ceased. The suspects reportedly told a doctor they had to stop administering the medication due to insurance problems.

“That is a situation that occurred because her health insurance carrier refused to pay for it (the medication), said it was experimental or something,” Bowers’ attorney Michael Nagle said during Bowers’ arraignment.

“She spent a lot of time trying to get that (insurance) decision overturned. This is a situation that’s been discussed in Dependency Court for months, and why it would justify suddenly putting her in jail, I don’t understand.”

Judge Dave Edwards denied the defense lawyer’s motion to release Bowers from jail. Both suspects remain behind bars at Grays Harbor County Jail on $150,000 bail each “until further notice.” Their next hearing is scheduled for January 21.

Wow! :(

RSBM
Investigators interviewed the couple’s 6-year-old, who said her mother told her not to talk about Oakley. She eventually admitted she hadn’t seen her sister in a long time; she began crying when a detective asked her if Oakley was hurt.

“Her mother Jordan told her not to talk about Oakley and that she had gone out to be eaten by wolves,” a police report read.

During a search of the couple’s residence, police found “blood splatter on the blinds near the front door, on the front door and a handprint on the wall in the downstairs hallway.”

Investigators are also looking into a fire that started on the couple’s 300-acre property in November. The suspects said they didn’t call for help about the fire because they could not find their cellphones. A friend set up a account for the pair shortly after.

“It’s unusual that a fire department wasn’t called, I would say,” Johansson said.

Wow! :(

RSBM
Investigators interviewed the couple’s 6-year-old, who said her mother told her not to talk about Oakley. She eventually admitted she hadn’t seen her sister in a long time; she began crying when a detective asked her if Oakley was hurt.

“Her mother Jordan told her not to talk about Oakley and that she had gone out to be eaten by wolves,” a police report read.

During a search of the couple’s residence, police found “blood splatter on the blinds near the front door, on the front door and a handprint on the wall in the downstairs hallway.”

Investigators are also looking into a fire that started on the couple’s 300-acre property in November. The suspects said they didn’t call for help about the fire because they could not find their cellphones. A friend set up a ******** account for the pair shortly after.

“It’s unusual that a fire department wasn’t called, I would say,” Johansson said.

So, Oakley's parents are in jail for neglecting the 6 year old due to not giving her the medication.

There have been no charges filed against them in the disappearance of Oakley.

We don't have any more information as to what the police found, bolded by me, above?

Parents of Missing Oakville Girl Plead Not Guilty to Allegations They Neglected to Give Medication to Another of Their Children: Still Jailed: No Charges Filed Related to Oakley’s Disappearance

So, Oakley's parents are in jail for neglecting the 6 year old due to not giving her the medication.

We don't have any more information as to what the police found, bolded by me, above?

Parents of Missing Oakville Girl Plead Not Guilty to Allegations They Neglected to Give Medication to Another of Their Children: Still Jailed: No Charges Filed Related to Oakley’s Disappearance

No more information. Last I read they were doing testing on the blood.

I haven't read anything else. Thank goodness the principal called police! Thank goodness she listened to Oakley's sister. Such a sad situation. The fire has me wondering if they made sure her little body wouldn't be found. :(

Not sure exactly what happened in court this morn I missed seeing it as it happened. The Oakley Carlson Oakley Washington FB is very interesting though. MOO

The next hearings will be worth watching. Next Monday and Feb 22 I believe.
ETA: Or maybe it's tomorrow morning not next Monday. I've seen two different dates on this.

Last edited:
The next hearings will be worth watching. Next Monday and Feb 22 I believe.
ETA: Or maybe it's tomorrow morning not next Monday. I've seen two different dates on this.
Yeah I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen next, the witness thing looks promising though at least for Oakley's Sibling. MOO

JAN 31, 2022
Oakley Carlson's parents appear in court for alleged neglect of other child
The parents of missing 5-year-old Oakley Carlson appeared in court on Monday, but to answer for charges stemming from an incident involving another one of their kids.

Oakley’s parents, Jordan Bowers and Andrew Carlson, have been the focus of investigators since the child was reported missing in December of 2021. However, investigators have been able to piece together that she was last seen as early as February of 2021.

[...]

JAN 31, 2022
New Evidence May Soon Lead to Additional Charges Against Parents of Missing Oakville Girl | The Daily Chronicle (chronline.com)
[...]

Prosecuting Attorney Jason Walker submitted a motion in Grays Harbor County Superior Court on Friday to inform the court that additional charges against Bowers and Carlson were coming, but details on the charges themselves have yet to be released.

“There was a lot of discovery that came into my office from the sheriff late last week,” said Walker during Bowers’ omnibus hearing on Jan. 31.

While Walker had intended to file the new charges ahead of that Jan. 31 hearing, he told the court he received last minute information that expanded the date range on the new charges, so they would need to be revised.

“I have an eyewitness now and that’s going to change things,” he said.

Since Bowers’ and Carlson’s attorneys did not have the opportunity to review the new information prior to their clients’ hearings on Jan. 31, Judge James Edwards scheduled new hearings on Feb. 7 for Bowers and Carlson to be arraigned on the new charges.

[...]

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment on the new evidence given the active nature of the investigation. A joint trial for Bowers and Carlson has been scheduled for April 19, 2022.

[...]

JAN 31, 2022
‘They Know Something’: Demonstrators Demand Answers From Oakley’s Parents | The Daily Chronicle (chronline.com)
[...]

Nine-year-old BP, Oakley’s biological brother, had a personal reason for joining Saturday’s demonstration.

“I feel like I want some justice,” he said. “I want my mom to tell us where she is finally.”

BP wasn’t the only one with a personal connection to Bowers and Carlson. Many of the six dozen other participants in Saturday’s demonstration knew the couple prior to their arrest on Dec. 6.

“Once we realized what had happened to Oakley, we wanted to come support her because they (Bowers and Carlson) are sitting in there saying nothing when they know where their child is,” said one demonstrator.

[...]

JAN 31, 2022
‘They Know Something’: Demonstrators Demand Answers From Oakley’s Parents | The Daily Chronicle (chronline.com)
[...]

Nine-year-old BP, Oakley’s biological brother, had a personal reason for joining Saturday’s demonstration.

“I feel like I want some justice,” he said. “I want my mom to tell us where she is finally.”

BP wasn’t the only one with a personal connection to Bowers and Carlson. Many of the six dozen other participants in Saturday’s demonstration knew the couple prior to their arrest on Dec. 6.

“Once we realized what had happened to Oakley, we wanted to come support her because they (Bowers and Carlson) are sitting in there saying nothing when they know where their child is,” said one demonstrator.

[...]

Her poor siblings. BP lives with his Dad and had visits with his Mom and siblings. I wonder if he ever told his Dad that Oakley was missing.

Thank God for all of the Angels on Earth who keep the missing children in their hearts and the public eye. How horrific would it be if no one bothered to take the time to care about our littlest ones, the ones without a voice of their own? Please continue to be the eyes and ears for our babies. We should all welcome all of the help we can get to ensure our children are safe and loved. And if you're a mom or dad feeling stressed, reach out for help. There is no shame in admitting that you need a shoulder to lean on, or a hand to help you up.

JAN 31, 2022
[...]

[...]

BP is 9 and he wants justice! His words are heartbreaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01
Back