WA WA - Pierce Co, JBLM Hwy 507, Wht/HispFem 15-45, UP9978, Turner's tooth, Oct'10

Not sure how long the list was when you posted back in May, but I was startled when I checked just now and saw that there are now 284! Wow.

I wonder if the high number has anything to do with the possibility that we discussed early on of this being related to serial killer Israel Keyes? Or maybe the big reward...?

Kind of wish they would do some additional representations of her -- sketches, etc.

There is now 219 (it says 222 but there are doubles) I wonder who was removed and why.

Sounds like a long r/o list. Maybe LE are under pressure from the military to solve this one? With all that effort and attention on the case one wonders if LE would be inclined to reach out to DDP or others.

Not sure how long the list was when you posted back in May, but I was startled when I checked just now and saw that there are now 284! Wow.

(218) Rule Outs as of 06/22/2021

Interesting that the number of rule outs went down between 2015 and 2021 - were there 66 missing women who were removed from NamUs because they were found or identified? Or were some of the rule outs made in error?

With how massive JBLM is (the 4th biggest military base in the world!) I tend to think this woman was almost certainly either be a military wife or member of the military herself. JBLM has a huge impact on the area because there are so many people there and lots of military culture and families in the area, as well as the Naval Base Kitsap in Bremerton, which is a pretty large Navy base not far from JBLM. When I read this case info, I'm getting shades of Maria Lauterbach and Erin Corwin - not the exact circumstances, but similarities. JMO.

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back