WA WA - Sarah Burke Stabbed to Death While Walking Past An Alley - Bremerton - 3 May 2011

NellB22

Reaction score
This case has been in the back of my mind since I heard about it back in 2012. An Idaho 19-year-old, named Sarah Burke, moves with her family to Washington- her future full-stop ahead. Then, one summer night in May 2011, she's walking home from a friend's house and suddenly is struck from behind (in the neck) and left for dead on the sidewalk. No witnesses, nothing on traffic cams. The killer vanishes into the darkness of the night.
Cops have interviewed several suspects including her boyfriend. However, the authorities have received no new leads since. Every few years on the anniversary of Sarah's loss, they take to local stations to plead for anyone to come forward.

Ever since I heard Sarah's story, I have not been able to get it out of my head. On nights I can't seem to sleep, my mind mulls this over and over.

I am just reaching out to try and keep Sarah's story out there.

<modsnip - documents removed / approved links added>

Last edited by a moderator:
SBM
Burke was found about 9:30 p.m. May 3, 2011, the victim of a single single stab wound to the neck on the 800 block of Warren Avenue. Witnesses reported hearing an argument and a woman scream, and found Burke lying on the sidewalk outside. No one has been arrested for her murder.

SBM

Person of interest in murder of Sarah Burke
Y6N4BOMJTO24DQFQIDEDVYRBRU.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member