WA WA - Sieu Trang, 13, Seattle, 3 April 1982

The particular rule out that is on her comparison file is one that has been rolling through the NAMUS system for many years now. It showed up when NAMUS upgraded back in 2017 or 2018 it has been compared against nearly MP in the system its a fluke. Had mentioned this in some old posts way back when at that time their were @ 5-6 out of Virginia that were rolling through the system.

NAMUS UP12683
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Sieu Vei Trang

* No Photo

Last Contact: Saturday, April 3rd, 1982

Missing From: Seattle, King, Washington

Physical Description:

Race: Asian
Sex: Female
DOB:
Height:
4’9” (57”)
Weight: 95 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing:
Characteristics
/Medical/Scars:
Transportation:
Fingerprint Status
: Unknown
Dental Status: Unknown
DNA Status: Unknown

Circumstances:
Sieu was last seen on Saturday, April 3rd, 1982.

Investigating Agencies:
Seattle Police Department
610 5th Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98104
MP Case # 82-140345
Tele: 206.684.5582
Web:
https://www.seattle.gov/police

NCMEC:

Information Sources:
NAMUS
MP Case # 7149: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Case Manager: Jessica Hager
Tele: 817.374-2765
E-Mail:
jessica.hager@unthsc.edu

News/Blogs:
Count Every Mystery: Count Every Mystery: Disappearance of Sieu Vei Trang

The particular rule out that is on her comparison file is one that has been rolling through the NAMUS system for many years now. It showed up when NAMUS upgraded back in 2017 or 2018 it has been compared against nearly MP in the system its a fluke. Had mentioned this in some old posts way back when at that time their were @ 5-6 out of Virginia that were rolling through the system.

NAMUS UP12683
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I've been wondering about those unidentified cases from Virginia that are on just about every missing persons' rule out list in NamUs. I thought Virginia was just really on the ball with their Does but I'm glad you said it's a fluke

I never did contact them, I totally dropped the ball. Last year sucked the life out of me (all of us, I’m sure). Do you think it’s ok to send an email to them? I feel very awkward calling because I’m not entirely sure what to say/do. Idk I’m overthinking it.

I never did contact them, I totally dropped the ball. Last year sucked the life out of me (all of us, I’m sure). Do you think it’s ok to send an email to them? I feel very awkward calling because I’m not entirely sure what to say/do. Idk I’m overthinking it.

Honestly, I think the first order of the day is to try and get a picture of Sieu. I had trouble finding anything. There is a bust of the Jane Doe so that might determine what course of action should be taken.

I turned her in as a tip to the ME's office listed in the Namus contacts. Not sure about the lack of identifiers, but it escapes me why she isn't in NCMEC. When I wrote to them about another child's case in 2020 and asking how to get them listed, they said only law enforcement can make the request.

I think with the time and this girl disappearing in Seattle, she could’ve definitely crossed paths with Ridgeway

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivybridget
Back