WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah...Can someone please explain to me WTH is going on in the recordings on her blog? Listened to 10 seconds of a child hysterically crying and had to turn it off. Is this a recording of her and the dad? This is truly bizarre.

It is the "exchange" as in, mom handing over the kids to dad through a "facilitator."

I took a screen shot of mom's whole facebook before she removed anything. I don't know if I am allowed, or how to post the screenshot, but am I alloed to post what it said. Not really all that big of a deal, but regarding custody.

ETA: Sept 28 comment still there. I didn't see the fb last night, so I don't know what has been removed.

You sleuthed the whole thing out last night with such professionalism. I can't believe how quickly and expertly you found all these people and all the links. I looked at all the flkr photos. Very weird that most are of the daughter and much fewer of the son. Now the blog. I listened and heard odd things. The mom said in one custody exchange that he kept the daughter for seven months and that's why she is upset to leave with him, but other things she says, in front of the kids, sound alienating to my practiced, family law attorney ears.

And in the later exchange, the kids sound much less upset. Could she have killed the boy to get back at dad?

I think the dad said "you need to let go of her", is that correct? Ugh.

The 5 minute mark in the 11/04/2010 audio is when they start talking to each other. Oh, his mom said, "There's so many lies." Mom tells him dad wants them to have the kids.

Lord, this is ridiculous.

One of her FB posts mention that her (then) 3 year old daughter knew how to work an iphone better than her, so I am thinking she must've had a cell phone at some point.

It is the "exchange" as in, mom handing over the kids to dad through a "facilitator."

I took a screen shot of mom's whole facebook before she removed anything. I don't know if I am allowed, or how to post the screenshot, but am I alloed to post what it said. Not really all that big of a deal, but regarding custody.

ETA: Sept 28 comment still there. I didn't see the fb last night, so I don't know what has been removed.

So the father withheld her for seven months from the mom? This is odd. Is the mom spanking/hitting her and then asking her if she wants to go with dad or stay with mom? OMG. Mental torture as well.

I am also feeling less and less that the father has had NO contact and that the lack of contact is intentional since January. I can't remember where that was said. Do we know if he said it or she said it or LE said it?

I am agreeing with you about the father's contact with the children . . . according to her blog audio she's recorded a few recent "exchanges".

Whoah...Can someone please explain to me WTH is going on in the recordings on her blog? Listened to 10 seconds of a child hysterically crying and had to turn it off. Is this a recording of her and the dad? This is truly bizarre.

She recorded a custody exchange. The one in october is mostly of her daughter, "M", crying. The second one is in November. Frankly, dad sounds mostly accommodating during these audio tapes. Mom says a lot of things right in front of the daughter that she shouldn't if she wants to keep her calm. She does little to reassure her. Yet, the kids sound calmer in the second taped exchange.

Please peruse her flikr before it goes "pop". Of the close to two thousand photos, most are of her daughter. It is almost an obsessive adoration. Much fewer of Sky. I don't know what's going on here.

Thank you! That was really creepy to listen to. I understand recording something like that if you are in the middle of a nasty custody battle but posting it on a blog for all the world to hear? Seems pretty manipulative. I am very worried about this sweet baby.

She recorded a custody exchange. The one in october is mostly of her daughter, "M", crying. The second one is in November. Frankly, dad sounds mostly accommodating during these audio tapes. Mom says a lot of things right in front of the daughter that she shouldn't if she wants to keep her calm. She does little to reassure her. Yet, the kids sound calmer in the second taped exchange.

Please peruse her flikr before it goes "pop". Of the close to two thousand photos, most are of her daughter. It is almost an obsessive adoration. Much fewer of Sky. I don't know what's going on here.

bbm

Reminds me of Kyron's stepmom's pics.

I am a little surprised at how hysterical that little girl is. I know that somewhere in the first of those taped exchanges, the mom accuses dad of telling the daughter that mom doesn't want her. I have a feeling that these kinds of statements are said on both parts. MOO!! But it just seems that she is too hysterical. I also get the feeling from the second one (I am listing them by dat when I say first and second) that Dad is trying to be cooperative and has had trouble getting her to allow him to see the kids, since he threatens calling the police if he can't. Regardless, clearly, he has had some contact with these children. This case gets crazier by the second, but if she thinks that hiding one of the children is going to help her keep them at all, she is sorely mistaken.

Also, in the second one, the "facilitator" comes in and tells JB that dad is video taping the exchange, so clearly he has had some trouble before as well. JB may just be taping to show how much the daughter doesn't want to go. At this point, I still don't trust her. Don't really know enough about dad to trust him or not, but mom isn't sitting right with me no matter what. This is a total mess.

FYI, his "missing" photo in his carseat was taken in March, according to Flickr.

So the father withheld her for seven months from the mom? This is odd. Is the mom spanking/hitting her and then asking her if she wants to go with dad or stay with mom? OMG. Mental torture as well.

I don't think that she is hitting her...but I do think there may have been some verbal manipulation.

And who in the H377 records and then POSTS something like this online? So weird.

Oh wow... I'm not even all the way through it yet. :furious:

I noticed on FB there aren't any pics of Sky, just dozens of the daughter. The only one of Sky is the profile pic? Did they previously have more of him up there?

I'm guessing she made them private anticipating the public accessing her profile...

but why not make all the pictures private?

Sorry -- I was reading 28 Oct . . . not one month ago!

Thank you for your preparation!!! :clap:

I am a little surprised at how hysterical that little girl is. I know that somewhere in the first of those taped exchanges, the mom accuses dad of telling the daughter that mom doesn't want her. I have a feeling that these kinds of statements are said on both parts. MOO!! But it just seems that she is too hysterical. I also get the feeling from the second one (I am listing them by dat when I say first and second) that Dad is trying to be cooperative and has had trouble getting her to allow him to see the kids, since he threatens calling the police if he can't. Regardless, clearly, he has had some contact with these children. This case gets crazier by the second, but if she thinks that hiding one of the children is going to help her keep them at all, she is sorely mistaken.

Also, in the second one, the "facilitator" comes in and tells JB that dad is video taping the exchange, so clearly he has had some trouble before as well. JB may just be taping to show how much the daughter doesn't want to go. At this point, I still don't trust her. Don't really know enough about dad to trust him or not, but mom isn't sitting right with me no matter what. This is a total mess.

It's just amazing how the mom openly says stuff about the dad in front of the daughter. Very inappropriate exchange... Seems like the mom intentionally got the little girl upset so that she would cry and not want to go with dad.

ETA: Then the mom says 'this is between you and me', and doesn't involve the daughter. Yet she keeps saying stuff and planting ideas in the daughter's head. Isn't the facilitator supposed to help with these handovers, etc?

I'm guessing she made them private anticipating the public accessing her profile...

but why not make all the pictures private?

She would have had to have done that while still with the police. It was definitely like that early in the day yesterday. It struck me right away.

ETA: Pure speculation here, it could have been pre-emptive, if her story is indeed as unbelievable as it sounds.

Oh wow... I'm not even all the way through it yet. :furious:

I noticed on FB there aren't any pics of Sky, just dozens of the daughter. The only one of Sky is the profile pic? Did they previously have more of him up there?

No. Not before her name was published. It was the same.

I think the dad said "you need to let go of her", is that correct? Ugh.

Yeah, in the October one? It sounded like she was holding the child and not just handing her over.

Well, we don't know if he withheld her illegally or not. Maybe he had a court order. I think Texas Lil or Miranda found the court docket. TONS of activity and back and forth.

I know that there can be trouble with parental abduction, etc., with Pakistani dads. But what I gather thus far from the audio and flikr, facebook, is that mom sounds a bit less helpful. But we don't know the whole story yet. Sounds like a mess of a case.

Mom alleges that he hit her and the daughter remembers that. She said it right in front of the daughter, before an exchange. The child quiets down to listen to what she is saying. She says, "She's afraid she will never see me again." Again, the kid quiets down to listen. I would have reassured the child that she's going to have a great time and will see me soon. Dd sounded cooperative.

But the bottom line is that mom had the kids when Sky went missing. She appears to adore both. Why would she hide Sky and not the daughter? She will surely lose custody of the daughter now, to the dad. Nothing makes sense.

Here's her flikr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/

I am agreeing with you about the father's contact with the children . . . according to her blog audio she's recorded a few recent "exchanges".

Both of these are from October/November 2010.

I was thinking the same thing until I realized they are a year old. After she posted on fb that she got primary custody but before January when the dad says he last had contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592