WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would still be interesting to know did she ever have/wear a ring and where it is if she did?

I just went to page 136 on her flickr account and 2 good shots of her left hand show no ring then and it is dated 2008.

OMG you guys brought me to TEARS laughing! Thanks for having my back WS'ers - I'm glad we're working as a team here!

OK, camera is all charged up with a fresh memory card - I'm heading to:

Ross
17170 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA
425-558-4531

Northtowne Chevron
2626 Bellevue Way NE

and perhaps we'll go to Sterling Savings Bank to LOOK and not take pics until I can ask permission so I don't end up with some kind of felony or something.

Sterling Savings Bank
17875 Redmond Way, Ste. 110
Redmond, WA 98052

Is this it for tonight? We'll be leaving in about 5-10 mins.

So much appreciated! Thanks in advance for your hard work!

In the same token though I see after flipping to page 126, clearly Solomon is wearing his ring. That was in 2008 as well. I don't know?

The other item next to the cereal:

http://www.deals4dummies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/earths-best-550.jpg

That is Earth's Best Organic Infant formula sitting on her stove. When blown up, you can see the little plastic scoop laying on the top of the cannister.

Who feeds a 2 yo formula?

Well, I see posters have given various reasons, but in a case like this, could it be because formula in a bottle is less messy than food?

<Snipped for space>

TY so much for your professional input, Gitana.

Question: what is the process to rescind a mediation agreement in a "timely manner"?

If the agreement is rescinded within the 10 day timeframe (assuming WA is the same as CA), does it only require notifying the attorneys - especially if the agreement is rescinded within 1 or 2 days and if the agreement hasn't been filed with the Court or signed off on by a Judge?

What I'm essentially asking is this: can an agreement be rescinded via telephone call? TIA!

Still catching up with the thread, so apologies if this question has already been asked & answered.

The process is to send a letter to the mediator and the opposing party/counsel rescinding the agreement. One could also file a declaration with the court.

Well, I see posters have given various reasons, but in a case like this, could it be because formula in a bottle is less messy than food?

The process is to send a letter to the mediator and the opposing party/counsel rescinding the agreement. One could also file a declaration with the court.
BBM

I believe that is most likely the correct answer! Sad though since children do need solid food.

MOO

It has been mentioned on here many times that the Casey Anthony case provided a blue print for how mothers can kill their children and get away with it. In case there was any doubt that Julia was familiar with the case, I noticed on her Facebook page she lists among her likes and interests the following: The View, Today Show, ABC 20/20, World News with Diane, Good Morning America and CNN. All of these would have covered the Anthony case extensively. Interestingly, Law & Order doesn't appear.

I doubt that the bank is open today but I can still take pics through the window and also find the ATM and take pics of where it is and where the cameras are as well as perhaps give us a little more perspective on the different angles. I'd like to get a few pics from the outside looking into the counters of the bank from that first window also.

Be careful taking pics around a bank, princesspis! You could get mistaken for an bank robber casing the joint or even an Occupy protestor scouting for a bank protest...lol. And thanks for volunteering, I thought Rougelatete might have to flight in from Boston to do it:)

Picture 8 shows her I believe with white tennis shoes on, the other photos shows brown shoes. I think the pictures are different days because the hair looks different as well. I bet she wore this sweat suit a lot just like she had the children wearing a lot of the same things.

Gosh - as I look through the flickr album @ all the pics of what looks like family get-togethers with SM's family in 2008, I can't help but feel very sad. SM's family clearly seems to be tight-knit & enjoys being together.

I always wanted a big extended family, but alas, my family & my partner's family live far away. :(

I love big extended families.

This case continues to break my heart. I hope by some miracle that precious little Sky is found safe.

Picture 8 shows her I believe with white tennis shoes on, the other photos shows brown shoes. I think the pictures are different days because the hair looks different as well. I bet she wore this sweat suit a lot just like she had the children wearing a lot of the same things.

In photo #7, it sort of looks like she might be wearing flip flops. Might just be my bad eyes though.
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=6

It would still be interesting to know did she ever have/wear a ring and where it is if she did?

Okay, I just looked on Flickr. If you look at the Dec 2005 shots, she's wearing a ring/rings on her wedding ring finger.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/

They're also showing in her pregnancy photos in October 2006.

I'd venture to guess that before Solomon filed for divorce (but after the OCD kicked into high gear) she was cleaning to the point that she had the rings off more than on.

I have a lot of catching up to do, been off the computer for a bit, but I just sat down and read a report that they found something "of interest" in a park. Was it the park in the photos I asked about last week? The one where the kids were swinging?

(snipped to get to the question I want to answer...)
I'm still not sure about the timing of things. . .the timeline is hard to figure knowing what we know. I do believe that LE knows though. Do we know what night that SVU episode was on? It's usually on Weds, right? So does that mean she did something to Sky, and then decided to go with the copy cat story, or was the SVU episode her inspiration, before whatever she did? Somebody help me try to figure out a timeline. :banghead:

I do know that the episode aired for the first time on Wednesday, October 19th, and the repeat of that episode "Missing Pieces" was on Saturday, November 5th.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2058396/

I have a lot of catching up to do, been off the computer for a bit, but I just sat down and read a report that they found something "of interest" in a park. Was it the park in the photos I asked about last week? The one where the kids were swinging?

No. based on recent posts, there was no play equipment at this park

I do know that the episode aired for the first time on Wednesday, October 19th, and the repeat of that episode "Missing Pieces" was on Saturday, November 5th.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2058396/

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So it doesn't mean that she necessarily saw it for the first time on 11/5. . .interesting. :waitasec:

ETA-assuming that she did watch it on 10/19 that gives 4 days till we hit that "2weeks since Sky's last been seen" mark.

There is a comment on the current komo article of some curiosity by "littleredridinghood". Have no idea if it's accurate or not, but it paints an entirely different picture of JB.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-for-missing-toddler-134205103.html#idc-cover

I am not believing that comment, and here is why. The 2 people I have known well that have OCD, neither of them like to get high or drink. Neither of them like to 'be out of control' like that. They need to feel they have it together at all times so they can control their environment. So with the anxiety that she seems to have about germs and dirt, I have a hard time believing she was a party animal. JMO

I am not believing that comment, and here is why. The 2 people I have known well that have OCD, neither of them like to get high or drink. Neither of them like to 'be out of control' like that. They need to feel they have it together at all times so they can control their environment. So with the anxiety that she seems to have about germs and dirt, I have a hard time believing she was a party animal. JMO

There are a number of reasons why I don't believe it, what you've said is among them. There is one thing in that comment that is possible, and that's the benadryl thing, but not for the reasons stated in the comment IMO.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

So it doesn't mean that she necessarily saw it for the first time on 11/5. . .interesting. :waitasec:

ETA-assuming that she did watch it on 10/19 that gives 4 days till we hit that "2weeks since Sky's last been seen" mark.

My thoughts exactly. 10\23 isn't so random to me anymore.

There is a comment on the current komo article of some curiosity by "littleredridinghood". Have no idea if it's accurate or not, but it paints an entirely different picture of JB.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-for-missing-toddler-134205103.html#idc-cover

I'm guessing "littleredridinghood" doesn't actually know them and she's just surmising. She would use their names if she knew them, I think. I doubt JB uses drugs -- I think she's waaay too consumed by her OCD symptoms and, likely, would not leave the house that often to go purchase drugs (according to SM, she spent such an exorbitant amount of time in the house that he had to take the kids out -- she wouldn't). It doesn't sound like SM ever thought drugs or alcohol were a problem -- and he would have said so in those legal docs since he said everything else. It's possible she drugged the kids, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX