WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre SO on my mind tonight Little Man. We love you precious angel. Bless your sweet heart. :heartbeat:

I hope they do (Solomon and attorney Clay Terry) file a civil suit.

Thinking of you today, Sky. Two years and no real news. Not giving up though.

It may be of little comfort but I'm a big believer in karma and fate and I know she will get hers one day. She seems to have gotten away with something, but you never get away with something like this. We may not know it or see it and we may think she's just living life like a little princess, but her day of reckoning will come.

Unbelievable that she has not ever been formally interviewed. Can't they drag her *advertiser censored* in on something else and get around to asking her about this? Dayum.

Two years cold, no real news. So sad.

Sky, we will not forget you sweet boy. Bumpity bump you go.

Where are you, Sky? Send us a clue if you can. Until you are found, we won't give up.

Solomon has advice for parents . . .
"Especially as we go into the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. Just enjoy your kids -- spend more time with them".

http://www.komonews.com/radio/home/...wers-for-Sky-Metalwalas-father-230858411.html

Although none of us got to spend time with Sky, we ache for his Daddy and Sister's loss of a beautiful, bright little spirit who has touched many of us. I still don't understand why the Police have not spoken to Julia. It seems she should be able to discuss the disappearance of her youngest child and that would be an appropriate discussion to have with her.

Thinking of you, Sky. I hope the lead/s the police need will come soon by way of those close to Julia, or dare I say Julia herself, coming forward and doing the right thing.

Thinking of Sky tonight. You will have justice, Sky, just don't know when. One day closer.

It is so frustrating, sad.
Can it be that she sold baby Sky? She needed money. She hates Solomon! she as I see didn't have deep feelings for kids.

??????????????????????

My heart jumps every time I see this thread back on "new posts."

I believe Yulia killed him.

After reading this today . . . I thought there is always hope for our Sky.

"Each year, on the anniversary of the July 23, 1991, discovery of her body, police canvassed nearby neighborhoods, handing out fliers and seeking leads in the case.

An anonymous tip called in after the latest canvass in July helped crack the case, police said. It took detectives to Anjelica's sister, now an adult. The lead helped them identify the woman believed to be the girl's mother."

http://www.kxly.com/news/Baby-Hope-...ealed/-/101270/23097390/-/spvbnv/-/index.html

After reading this today . . . I thought there is always hope for our Sky.

"Each year, on the anniversary of the July 23, 1991, discovery of her body, police canvassed nearby neighborhoods, handing out fliers and seeking leads in the case.

An anonymous tip called in after the latest canvass in July helped crack the case, police said. It took detectives to Anjelica's sister, now an adult. The lead helped them identify the woman believed to be the girl's mother."

http://www.kxly.com/news/Baby-Hope-...ealed/-/101270/23097390/-/spvbnv/-/index.html

Thanks, Wenwe4. That was the 'nudge' I needed.

To all the Sky Crew members out there that live locally, I think we should put up posters again, maybe canvas the area where Julia is/was living, stop by the hairdressers, PCC Market, and other 'haunts' of hers. Put up posters in the neighborhood(s) of her mom and brother. Maybe even her church. WTH, let's pull out the stops. We need to get folks talking again, the police have run out of leads. Let's drum some up!

Maybe Sky Crew members out there that have some time available could do a review of the threads to remind us of any specific places we should visit. I do remember the Veloce apartments.

Anyone in? We're looking at the weekend following Christmas, before new year's. My dear BF who has worked many years in criminal investigations will help! He's got some serious skills in getting people talkin'. Oh my.

Definitely one day closer, Sky.

Bumping for our Sky.

And for what it is worth, I was just searching the Washington Court Records online and noticed that Julia appeared to be a defendant in a legal action last February, 2013. It looks like it was related to debt she owed to the Veloce Apartments. I wonder if I went to the courthouse and pulled the record, if there might something in there that would be helpful(?) This is all public record. This and all of my posts are just my opinion!

I had a very strange and intense dream about Julia last night. I don't know why as I have never dreamt about any one of the cases I follow here. Weird. I hope there is something afoot we are not privy to.

:bump:

I had a very strange and intense dream about Julia last night. I don't know why as I have never dreamt about any one of the cases I follow here. Weird. I hope there is something afoot we are not privy to.

So, you want to share your dream with us??

Where are you little boy!!!

Just checking in to see what is happening with Sky. Nothing, apparently. :( Is M with her daddy now?

I too, jump every time I see this thread bumped.

It's strange that some of you have had dreams about this case. I'm somewhat local, and about two weeks ago, as I was on my porch watching the sun rise, and I thought of Sky. I just had an overwhelming feeling that he was passed off, either to relatives in Ukraine, or somebody through her church.

It got me started on rethinking everything A LOT. The timing of her Dad's visit is unusual. Her family's, especially her brother's, reaction was weird. I can't shake the feeling that someone knows something. . .maybe even several people. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM