WA - Teen Sues State For Sending Her To Live With Sex Offender

Plain and simple and to be blunt, it is d**m time parents start taking care of their kids and the state stops. If you do not and can not take care of your own flesh and bood go get free birth control at your local heath department. The state and these social workers do no better. The state doesn't give birth, parents do. We are nothing more than a blame everyone take no account of responsibility for our actions. it is up to me to raise my kids and keep them safe, not a state agency. Bottom line, he knew not to live there. He allowed it to happen. If he was that worried about her well being then he would not have put her in that situation. Both her parents failed her and she is blaming the wrong people.

Plain and simple and to be blunt, it is d**m time parents start taking care of their kids and the state stops. If you do not and can not take care of your own flesh and bood go get free birth control at your local heath department. The state and these social workers do no better. The state doesn't give birth, parents do. We are nothing more than a blame everyone take no account of responsibility for our actions. it is up to me to raise my kids and keep them safe, not a state agency. Bottom line, he knew not to live there. He allowed it to happen. If he was that worried about her well being then he would not have put her in that situation. Both her parents failed her and she is blaming the wrong people.

If the state doesn't want to be held responsible when something like this happens, they shouldn't involve themselves.
The state took it upon themselves to become the parent and make the decision to allow this little girl to live in the same house as a child rapist.
Why are they not responsible ?
How do we know that mom failed her ? The state took mom out of the picture.
Mom was taking care of her, and based on the total lack of common sense on the part of this agency as evidenced by their idiotic decision, there's no reason to believe they were right about the mom either.
For all we know, none of the allegations against her were true.

If the state doesn't want to be held responsible when something like this happens, they shouldn't involve themselves.
The state took it upon themselves to become the parent and make the decision to allow this little girl to live in the same house as a child rapist.
Why are they not responsible ?
How do we know that mom failed her ? The state took mom out of the picture.
Mom was taking care of her, and based on the total lack of common sense on the part of this agency as evidenced by their idiotic decision, there's no reason to believe they were right about the mom either.
For all we know, none of the allegations against her were true.
Yes, I did say the state is wrong. See, I have no use for state CPS. They do more harm than good. And dad got them involved in the first place. And no we do not know what mom did, it is all just allegations at this point I didn't see proof. I just feel her parents first and foremost failed her. The state falls in second after that. She should have been given to dad only if he moved out of his parents home and the SO was to have no contact with her.

Yes, I did say the state is wrong. See, I have no use for state CPS. They do more harm than good. And dad got them involved in the first place. And no we do not know what mom did, it is all just allegations at this point I didn't see proof. I just feel her parents first and foremost failed her. The state falls in second after that. She should have been given to dad only if he moved out of his parents home and the SO was to have no contact with her.

A parent's failure is limited to their children. The State's failure affects all our children.
The world is full of incompetent parents, it shouldn't be full of incompetent CPS workers.
I work my butt off and the government is using my money to pay people to make dumb decisions.

A parent's failure is limited to their children. The State's failure affects all our children.
The world is full of incompetent parents, it shouldn't be full of incompetent CPS workers.
I work my butt off and the government is using my money to pay people to make dumb decisions.

Amen. And now your hard earned money will go to pay for those dumb decisions because imo she will win this law suit. She is out for and totally deserves money damages for this kind of travesty. Punitives will be allowed.

There should be some criminal liability for the dad for failing to protect his daughter as well as the grandmother. The state should pay money and those beasts should do time.

Amen. And now your hard earned money will go to pay for those dumb decisions because imo she will win this law suit. She is out for and totally deserves money damages for this kind of travesty. Punitives will be allowed.

There should be some criminal liability for the dad for failing to protect his daughter as well as the grandmother. The state should pay money and those beasts should do time.

I'm broke. I think they should use their own money now.

I think they'll settle to keep it out of court. Sad, because we'll never know all the details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher
Back