WA WA - Tyler Keplin, 27, Kettle Falls, 7 Jul 2023 *last seen walking away from jobsite w/no phone or wallet*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score

Stevens County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Spokane man

• 27-year-old Tyler Keplin was reportedly last seen walking away from a jobsite on Mingo Mountain Road just outside Kettle Falls on Friday, July 7.
  • Tyler is from Spokane and doesn't have ties to the area.
  • He also doesn't have a phone or wallet on him.
  • He is 5'9'' tall and 200 pounds with brown eyes.
  • Last seen wearing a black or gray shirt, black shorts and black shoes.
  • Call Stevens County Dispatch at (509) 684-2555.

Last edited:
Anyone else's hinky meter ringing a little bit? He walks off the job 100+ miles from home? Per Stevens County Emergency Management, he had no phone or wallet. This just doesn't feel right. Even if he did walk off the jobsite, by now I would have thought he would have found someone who could help him reach out to his family for help.

I wish we knew what they were doing on the job site and for whom he worked.

stevenscountyem

Has it been reported and/or confirmed if Tyler had a car that was left at the job site? I wasn't sure if he had his own transportation or was relying on his boss and/or co-workers to travel to the job site.

Thanks. Do you have a source for this? I haven't been able to find one.

It's been reported he left without his phone and wallet - curious if we know if those were left at the jobsite? found in his car? or in his motel room?
An immediate family member stated that on the sheriff’s Dept website.

Thanks. Do you have a source for this? I haven't been able to find one.

It's been reported he left without his phone and wallet - curious if we know if those were left at the jobsite? found in his car? or in his motel room?
It's under the Sheriff Dept post on the link I provided above, look for comments posted by mom

Sure would be nice to have some more details. Two new articles today with absolutely nothing new. :(

JUL 12, 2023
All land owners in the area are encouraged to check their property and outbuildings.

If you have seen him, please contact Stevens County Dispatch at (509) 684-2555.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back