Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 3 minutes away...people have held up signs saying some "not so nice things"!! Per reporter - sign say "ROT IN HE**"

Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!! Release the protesters!!!!!

Wooohoo! Hold your signs up high people! :)

Guy following behind Casey are saying that he's seeing people on the sides of the road holding "not so nice" signs. One says "rot in hell". Is it bad that I'm laughing?

I thinking words that will have me banned from WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious:

One guy holding a sign that says "baby killer". He says she could end this tomorrow and she's free. Other people spending their days looking for her daughter instead. He says she needs to start talking, this is a joke. He says that if he was her parent, she'd want to be in jail.

Woohooo! Say it louder!! :)

Protestor with sign that says "baby killer" says if he were her parents she'd be wishing she was still in jail!! He lives around the corner.

One guy holding a sign that says "baby killer". He says she could end this tomorrow and she's free. Other people spending their days looking for her daughter instead. He says she needs to start talking, this is a joke. He says that if he was her parent, she'd want to be in jail.

Woohooo! Say it louder!! :)

I respect him..very calm protester..said it well

they sure act like innocent people, don't they? :waitasec:

Body guards must be bouncers from Fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000