Websleuths ignore feature, help please!

Hi,
i would like to know if i ignore a member here will the person still be able to start a private conversation with me? And if yes, is there a way to block that person "from everything" here?

I'm sorry to bother with personal questions.
TIA

How do you use the ignore feature if the individual has limited who can view their profile? I'm not finding a way to use the ignore feature without selecting the individual's name and hitting the option from their profile page.

How do you use the ignore feature if the individual has limited who can view their profile? I'm not finding a way to use the ignore feature without selecting the individual's name and hitting the option from their profile page.
I don't know if this will work but try going to one of their posts (not their profile). Hover over their avatar and a box should come up with Follow Ignore Start Conversation at the bottom.

I don't know if this will work but try going to one of their posts (not their profile). Hover over their avatar and a box should come up with Follow Ignore Start Conversation at the bottom.
Thank you!

Oh, it worked!! That's awesome, thank you so much!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny
Back