Websleuths Presents: Into the Case - Episode Two

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Websleuths Presents Into The Case. An in-depth look into the strange and gruesome murders of Russell and Shirley Dermond

Episode two is now available on
iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify and Art 19

CLICK HERE to subscribe to Websleuths new true crime podcast "Into the Case" on iTunes! Please leave us a 5-star rating/review too!

We have episode number two of Into The Case ready for you. However, if you have not listened to episode one yet I would suggest you listen to that episode before you move on to number two.

What makes our podcast different from all the others is Websleuths members will be directly involved in helping us shake loose some clues that could lead to the Dermond case actually being solved. No other podcast has the incredible minds of the members on Websleuths helping with their show.

Below are links to all the threads discussing Russell and Shirley Dermond.
We encourage everyone to listen to Into the Case and then come back to Websleuths.com and join our discussion.

For the first time, Websleuths members, Levi Page and yours truly are teaming up to try and find out what happened to Russell and Shirley Dermond

Dermond Discussion Threads
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11

Thread #12
Dermond Media Thread

Check out our Twitter account

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com

Last edited:
Where is link to discussion on episode 1?
Not regular threads from past.

@Tricia and @Levi , I listened last night to all three episodes and wanted to congratulate you both on an outstanding podcast. This is so professional and informative, never boring and really makes you want to help. Def deserve the 5 stars I gave it ! Will head to the discussion thread to post my questions etc as I have a few.

@Tricia and @Levi , I listened last night to all three episodes and wanted to congratulate you both on an outstanding podcast. This is so professional and informative, never boring and really makes you want to help. Def deserve the 5 stars I gave it ! Will head to the discussion thread to post my questions etc as I have a few.
Thank you so much! We really appreciate the support.

Looking forward to the next episode. Do you know when it will be available?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly
Back