Wecht vs. Lee

sissi said:
River Rat, he's been under that umbrella since the beginning and remains there. That IS a fact!
Sissi, it might seem like I'm picking on you, and I swear I'm not. It just seems that you've made a couple of statements in a row that I have a different understanding of, that's all.

As far as I know, the Whites were cleared as suspects. This from Rocky Mountain News:

Police have ruled out two Ramsey family friends as suspects in the Dec. 26 death of JonBenet Ramsey.

Police chief Tom Koby said Wednesday that he took the rare public move because Fleet White Jr. -- who was with John Ramsey when he found the body of his 6-year-old daughter -- and his wife, Priscilla White, have been cast as culprits by some publications.

"They are clearly not in the picture in terms of being suspects,'' Koby said. "They are key witnesses who have cooperated with us fully from day one of this investigation.''

Boulder police have formally cleared only two people, John Andrew Ramsey and Melissa Ramsey, John Ramsey's older son and daughter.

Koby said his department felt compelled to publicly clear the Whites because they have been "distraught and upset'' by constant pressure from some supermarket weeklies.

"They had no peace in their lives, and it got to a point where we felt we had to say something,'' he said.

April 17, 1997

More at link

IrishMist said:
Sissi, it might seem like I'm picking on you, and I swear I'm not. It just seems that you've made a couple of statements in a row that I have a different understanding of, that's all.

As far as I know, the Whites were cleared as suspects. This from Rocky Mountain News:

Police have ruled out two Ramsey family friends as suspects in the Dec. 26 death of JonBenet Ramsey.

Police chief Tom Koby said Wednesday that he took the rare public move because Fleet White Jr. -- who was with John Ramsey when he found the body of his 6-year-old daughter -- and his wife, Priscilla White, have been cast as culprits by some publications.

"They are clearly not in the picture in terms of being suspects,'' Koby said. "They are key witnesses who have cooperated with us fully from day one of this investigation.''

Boulder police have formally cleared only two people, John Andrew Ramsey and Melissa Ramsey, John Ramsey's older son and daughter.

Koby said his department felt compelled to publicly clear the Whites because they have been "distraught and upset'' by constant pressure from some supermarket weeklies.

"They had no peace in their lives, and it got to a point where we felt we had to say something,'' he said.

April 17, 1997

More at link

No, Irish Mist, I don't think you are "picking on me" you have evidence that you are presenting that backs up your belief. I appreciate that in a debate.

I do believe, Fleet in his rage during those days, insisted on being cleared, and to pacify him it was said by LE, "okay clear him ,we can always reverse that". This little story I believe was in PMPT, and later confirmed by Hunter. I have read more recently that he was never removed from that umbrella, yet his position was not as high as those such as "chris wolf" and santa.

"I have read more recently that he was never removed from that umbrella, yet his position was not as high as those such as 'chris wolf' and santa."

Sissi, you may find this hard to believe, but I am a fair-minded man, and I've always figured that those three were the best subjects for an intruder. But, needless to say, they're on the back burner of my mind.

I wonder: are you equally fair-minded? (You'll find out what I mean later.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back