weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister made me laugh so hard this morning. I was texting her that some WS people had put forth the idea that ALV looked like Alice on the Brady Bunch, even posting side-by-sides.

She said: "that's perfect. Alice's boyfriend was Sam the Butcher. Alyce's boyfriend is Jodi the Butcher".

I am SOOOOO looking forward to Juan the Don ripping her testimony a new one. It will look like a sieve when he gets done.

I was watching her parents interview with Flores this morning and it occurred to me.

JA has never even lived on her own. She always was hopping from one guy to the next, grandparents house, a house with roommates for what - all of 2 weeks?

Totally codependent.

moo

No, not codependent

parasitic !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually HATE Mondays but Juan had me excited for this one.

Here's to a great ALV butt-kicking day!

I agree in regards to the pets, shades of Casey Anthony anyone?

The way people treat animals speaks volumes to me about their character. By her own accounts her family kept the dog chained to a tree and did nothing with it other than give it food and water. No walks, no playing, little attention. Total neglect.

I've seen it too many times - people get pets because the kids ask for one, or they are just adorable puppies - but then with time they realize they don't want to do all the work involved in training and raising a dog and so the dog becomes uncontrollable or destructive. Then the poor animal becomes a victim of neglect and sometimes abuse. I've seen parallels in the way these same people parent their kids - laziness, takes too much energy to do it the right way so they let the kids do whatever they want and then ask "what did we do wrong?"

Just ranting - it's a sore subject with me. If you get a pet, it's a family member, period - or don't do it at all!

Hear, Hear. :greatpost:[/QUOTE]

Thank-you. That's exactly how I feel. We have about 20 feral cats running around at my apartment complex because of the type of people you just explained. The same people that brought the first of those cats here have close to feral children as well. It's quite sad.

I was watching her parents interview with Flores this morning and it occurred to me.

JA has never even lived on her own. She always was hopping from one guy to the next, grandparents house, a house with roommates for what - all of 2 weeks?

Totally codependent.

moo

ITA. Her mom also mentioned Jodi coming over to her house to visit her siblings and "use the computer". I guess her grandparents didn't have internet access and Jodi wasn't able/willing to pay to get it there.

How old would you imagine they are?View attachment 31679

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So, as any normal, sane (ummm..not trial obsessed), person would do...I googled " How old are the dwarfs in Snow White?"....

As I was googling, the first number of prompted searches were for "how old are the dwarfs in the Hobbit"-lots of those....
But, then there is the heading matching my question...and I start to giggle, cuz I bet there are other WSers doing the same thing.....
Anyway the answer is that they are OLD enough to work but not yet retired....
...maybe too old to work/maybe should be retired.....sort of like someone else- if you catch my drift...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my...if anyone tracked my searches...they would truly wonder sometimes :what:

I believe it's true where Jodi is going - AZ State Pen in Perryville.

They have cooling.....but i think it is swamp cooling. They all have some sort of cooling system but not all have AC. Just not sure which ones.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I guess I'm just an eternal optimist, but I think anything can be fixed. For Jodi, though, I don't know that that would happen in this lifetime...

I'm not sure what "moo" means, but it cracks me up when you guys say it. Maybe it applies here, so :moo:!

"Moo" means "My opinion only". Hope that helps ;)

Hear, Hear. :greatpost:

Thank-you. That's exactly how I feel. We have about 20 feral cats running around at my apartment complex because of the type of people you just explained.[/QUOTE]

All accounted for, right? You know Jodi claimed to have one as a pet...:facepalm:

Are JA's parents still together?

Also, do they visit her in jail? Anyone know?

Good morning all! I'm bumming that I can't watch the trial this morning...but, law school is in the way.

I'll be thinking of all you Sleuthers, and I'll be looking forward to check out the replay of the coljuanoscopy ALV gets today. :rocker:

Weird you should use that phrase. Last week I was thinking of all the unpleasant things that would be better than listening to JW and ALV and colonoscopy was right up there LOL!! Work hard!! The world is waiting for you!!

Hi.. my name is popsicle and I'm a justice 4 Travis addict.

Spring weather is finally here, the cherry blossoms are blooming and the parade is happening.... does this mean I have to start getting out and away from my laptop and you beautiful peeps here at WS??

Today is Juan is going to rock it for truth and justice!

No, not codependent

parasitic !!!

Yep. Free at Bobby's families house, dumped the mortgage on DB and hooked up with TA, free at the girls house in Mesa, and then back to her grandparents house, free.

Back to the 7 dwarfs... I'd wonder if those red noses were due to alcoholism ... Since this witness wants to dissect a Disney fairy tale

My mom asked me if I'd done my taxes yet. I said, "No." She said, "When are you going to do them?"
Stupid question. "April 15th."

You must obviously belong to the same group I do. Only people getting refunds file before April 15.

Hear, Hear. :greatpost:
Thank-you. That's exactly how I feel. We have about 20 feral cats running around at my apartment complex because of the type of people you just explained.

Whew.... your avatar had me taking a good solid second look to make sure I wasn't seeing what I thought I was seeing...

I can't help thinking that the DT will ask the Judge to preclude Juror #5 from attending court. Jodi was not happy to see the dismissed juror there. :moo:

Wonder if there is a law the Judge could use to do that?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So, as any normal, sane (ummm..not trial obsessed), person would do...I googled " How old are the dwarfs in Snow White?"....

As I was googling, the first number of prompted searches were for "how old are the dwarfs in the Hobbit"-lots of those....
But, then there is the heading matching my question...and I start to giggle, cuz I bet there are other WSers doing the same thing.....
Anyway the answer is that they are OLD enough to work but not yet retired....
...maybe too old to work/maybe should be retired.....sort of like someone else- if you catch my drift...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my...if anyone tracked my searches...they would truly wonder sometimes :what:

Well, they're tens of thousands of years old, actually, and that's appropriate since the defense is presenting their trial in geologic time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member