weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why the correlation hasn't been made between tire slashing (requiring at least a box cutter) and the stabbing, slashing of TA. She apparently has a fixation with stabbing. She likes the gratification of stabbing: Piquerism.

HOPEFULLY we're going to hear a lot more about these things in the penalty phase. True facts being "too prejudicial" just makes no sense.

Also, how she told Leslie that her and Travis' kids would play together.

Jodi said she was baking cookies (and then went to this story about a restaurant cookie recipe that was to big) while she was house sitting when Travis was out of town, and Deanna came in saw her and ran up to Travis's bedroom then came back down went into Travis's office and locked the door.

I think Jodi knew he was going out of town and made herself at home. Jodi said one room mate was outside on the phone and I think Deanna called Travis and let him know what was going on. I think Deanna was the one who was to house sit for Travis. Just something strange about the story and that make the most sense to me.

I'm wondering why the correlation hasn't been made between tire slashing (requiring at least a box cutter) and the stabbing, slashing of TA. She apparently has a fixation with stabbing. She likes the gratification of stabbing: Piquerism.

Dr. DeMarte talked about JA having internal aggression/anger and I think her proclivity for stabbing and slashing may be a way of releasing this internal (bottled-up) anger/aggression.

BBM~ I wonder if the reason for the May25 texts were because Travis found out Jodi stole the ring?

A murderer, yes, but no common camera thief this one.

She ruined the BMW, then she ruined the camera.

She'd already stolen the ring, it was time to hone her vandalism skills.

Hi WS guys (what do you call yourselves?? :blushing: ). I've been a long time lurker :popcorn: . I was always too shy to post, but everyone seems to be friendly and open to new people, so here I am! :innocent:

I live in Japan, so I watch the trial on Youtube. However, on the last trial day, I stayed up until deep in the morning to watch it live! I've been entrenched in the case from the beginning. What lured me at first is that this case involves the LDS church. I'm an exmormon and find it very interesting to observe the trial from that perspective. :detective:

I wish I had written much earlier, but I look forward to "edifying" this board sometimes :luv: :blue:

How wonderful to have you join us!!! :welcome6:

The tires never made it into evidence as Jodi was never connected (legally). From what I've read TA called the police after the second set was slashed but Jodi was never charged.

I don't think they could bring it up even if she was a suspect...not positive though.:twocents:

O/T but thanks for the prayers guys! hubby is coming home in the morning, and didn't have to take any anti venom! I told him he would have to join now and thank you guys LOL!! :blowkiss: He's still swollen and hurting but out of ICU and looks wonderfullllllllllllllllll! I am so blessed to have him and you guys! :blowkiss:

Hi WS guys (what do you call yourselves?? :blushing: ). I've been a long time lurker :popcorn: . I was always too shy to post, but everyone seems to be friendly and open to new people, so here I am! :innocent:

I live in Japan, so I watch the trial on Youtube. However, on the last trial day, I stayed up until deep in the morning to watch it live! I've been entrenched in the case from the beginning. What lured me at first is that this case involves the LDS church. I'm an exmormon and find it very interesting to observe the trial from that perspective. :detective:

I wish I had written much earlier, but I look forward to "edifying" this board sometimes :luv: :blue:

Welcome. We call "ourselves" lots of things. lol.

Glad to have you with us. Jump in, post with us, give your views, ask questions. :greetings:

Why was Darryl Brewer's face not filmed during his testimony?

What does JA have on all the men who've testified for the defense - they seem frightened of her. Anyone know? TIA!

He has a young son that he didn't want exposed to the media. :seeya:

Had to take a break to watch the news in Boston. Now I'm bemoaning the fact that trial isn't back on until Tuesday. Too much time for JW to come up with some more BS questions.

I'm pretty sure JW is done with DrJDM. :please: tell me I'm not wrong.
This is not an ego thing, I swear;)

O/T but thanks for the prayers guys! hubby is coming home in the morning, and didn't have to take any anti venom! I told him he would have to join now and thank you guys LOL!! :blowkiss: He's still swollen and hurting but out of ICU and looks wonderfullllllllllllllllll! I am so blessed to have him and you guys! :blowkiss:

Tulessa I thought about you this afternoon, praying that your hubby was doing okay....Thank heavens things are improving! Give him hugs from us and yes, he now has to join :)
I'll keep you both in my prayers! Such FANTASTIC news!

Welcome! :seeya:

Why was Darryl Brewer's face not filmed during his testimony?
Jodi Arias Trial- Pic Mystery Witness -Jodi's Ex- Darryl Brewer-Livestream Links - YouTube

What does JA have on all the men who've testified for the defense - they seem frightened of her. Anyone know? TIA!

About ole Darryl: I think it was because he has a young son. Keeping his face off TV might help people not put 2 and 2 together (Jodi/Darryl) to his son and his son's friends/parents.

Just what I think. I'm getting a headache from "thinking" so much tonight.

I'm pretty sure JW is done with DrJDM. :please: tell me I'm not wrong.
This is not an ego thing, I swear;)

I assumed she was.
I hope so because
1) I can't listen to wilmott whine on
2) dr demarte has patients to get back to

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Had to take a break to watch the news in Boston. Now I'm bemoaning the fact that trial isn't back on until Tuesday. Too much time for JW to come up with some more BS questions.

Was the hearing today a status hearing?

so very happy for yall yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member