What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

"respect the jury"

respect the jury? are you kidding me? I accept there is no going back from their crappy verdict but RESPECT? :snooty: you have to have 2 braincells to rub together to get respect from me...at the LEAST.

I watched the Peterson trial and the only difference I can see is that one defendant was male and the other was female. When this current trial started I was not convinced one way or the other what happened. My AHA moment was when Dr. G testified. She made it very clear that the manner of death was homicide. There was no cause of death in the peterson trial. They convicted on circumstantial evidence. If you look up the definition it is very obvious to me they could have convicted and backed it up.

I watched the Peterson trial and the only difference I can see is that one defendant was male and the other was female. When this current trial started I was not convinced one way or the other what happened. My AHA moment was when Dr. G testified. She made it very clear that the manner of death was homicide. There was no cause of death in the peterson trial. They convicted on circumstantial evidence. If you look up the definition it is very obvious to me they could have convicted and backed it up.

There was also MUCH more evidence against Casey than there was against Scott Peterson.

I feel very uncomfortable with certain people insinuating that we have to believe in our system of justice, and that it should basically be beyond reproach. I am in no way trying to say we should have any kind of vigilante justice or anything, but I dont think it is wrong to question our justice system or a verdict. If you think of what our founding fathers envisioned for this country, do we really believe that they would want ANY branch of government or institution to be beyond reproach? Or examined by the public to make sure it is doing what its supposed to do? I think the people who are saying this should maybe adjust the message a bit to this: "Vigilante justice is not what our country is about, and although legally there is no way to try Casey again for Caylee's murder, it is ok to examine what happened and make sure that the justice and jury system is working the way the public wants it to. It's our system, and we should be allowed to consider improvements or adjustments if we feel it is no longer serving the public's safety or best interest."

Very nicely put...I would go further and say it is our responsibilty as American citizens to question any branch of the government. I would hope that Caylees law will be passed along with a law that prohibits a jury member to profit in any way, shape or form other than what they receive by way of compensation by the jury system...

I've definitely got "post verdict listening to ridiculous statements to justify" fatigue. Reading completely off the wall comments about what the evidence was or was not, how George is guilty and there was sexual abuse in that family, how Dr. G. or anyone else could possibly believe there was duct tape on Caylee's face - how it "blew loose in the flood and somehow got stuck in her hair, how the trunk was cleaned so there was no chloroform levels in the trunk and no bug evidence....it just goes on and on and my head hurts at just how little people listen and absorb information.

It is upsetting me now more than jury statements although I also am one who wishes now that they would just not speak at all. Hearing what they have to say gives me such a feeling of desperation at the level of- hmm - how do I say this without getting a TOS? Well you all get it!

I'm trying to remember if I've heard even one TH say they think ICA is innocent and did not kill Caylee but strangely enough I don't believe I have. Even Dr. Spitz has expressed amazement at the verdict. And LKB stumbled off into the sunset in complete shock that ICA was found not guilty. Now that was actually funny to watch.

I don't really even care what ICA does when she gets out - I'm feeling that weary. It doesn't take any kind of a genius brain to know this woman will not live happily after - but I do believe she is dangerous to the people she will be around. Right now, I'll be happy if she just goes away. Just for today, that's what I want from all of the Anthony family and the jurors. Just go away ....

im not strong enough to watch any post verdict commentary.

i cant take it...i dont need it....i dont want it

all i know is what i read here

and thats enough

What I think is interesting is what if the jury would have came back with a conviction.
What would the talking heads be saying about the conviction and the evidence to back it up? Whats really confusing to me is that I just heard juror # 3 say the defense did not prove the molestation charge, did not prove the drowning story/theory. She just said the defense had no proof of a drowning so whats left!

I'm sick of jurors #3 and #11 running their yaps..as if everyone but them... have been mis-informed. They were in the "know" and we are not....I call BS on that. They didn't understand the difference, between reasonable doubt and out and out lies in imo.
And they weren't trying to.
If you have to be spoon fed everything, in a trial to reach a decision based on evidence...there is an issue to say the least. They should take CSI off of television..it seems some people are confused....

The name Casey Anthony. I just typed it for the last time. I wish I could say the same for reading it and hearing it.

On a secondary level. . .the names of JB, CM, CA, anything to do with the jurors, etc.

What I think is interesting is what if the jury would have came back with a conviction.
What would the talking heads be saying about the conviction and the evidence to back it up? Whats really confusing to me is that I just heard juror # 3 say the defense did not prove the molestation charge, did not prove the drowning story/theory. She just said the defense had no proof of a drowning so whats left!

Juror 3 just needs to shut up shut up shut up shut up. Seriously? Prosecution didn't prove their case. Defense didn't prove their case. So Caylee, while happily playing one day decided to play a trick on mommy dearest and duct tape her own mouth and nose, hide in a couple of garbage bags and laundry bag and hop on down to Suburban Drive. :banghead:

Juror 3 just needs to shut up shut up shut up shut up. Seriously? Prosecution didn't prove their case. Defense didn't prove their case. So Caylee, while happily playing one day decided to play a trick on mommy dearest and duct tape her own mouth and nose, hide in a couple of garbage bags and laundry bag and hop on down to Suburban Drive. :banghead:

Well said!!!!

sick of hearing them all.

From CMA & CMA
GA

JURY

JOSE
Mason
ALL of them...
CAYLEE did not get justice..:ufo:

what planet are all those people from?

Based on recent comments it sounds like although GA was NOT on trial that there were un-founded suspicions (speculation) in the Jury ranks and, while there was not sufficient evidence to convict ICA in their opinion ... if GA was accused by the SA I am certain that the same Jury with the same evidence would have convicted GA of Murder 1 with DP.

The difference? They did not like GA at all and could place him in that role while they could not place party girl.

Based on recent comments it sounds like although GA was NOT on trial that there were un-founded suspicions (speculation) in the Jury ranks and, while there was not sufficient evidence to convict ICA in their opinion ... if GA was accused by the SA I am certain that the same Jury with the same evidence would have convicted GA of Murder 1 with DP.

The difference? They did not like GA at all and could place him in that role while they could not place party girl.

If they were trying to go on evidence as said by the ones coming out with the WHY.

No proof at all was pointing towards GEORGE for any abuse of anybody in any way.
HE shouldn't have been made the scapegoat in the first place.
Even being told to not take anything but the proof into consideration,
they seem to have retained that.

The one juror smiled and remarked how she liked it when they[JOSE ]came into the room and said HI and smiled and he was the only person doing that?
Ok so :innocent: his smiling and smoozing means she was not guilty?
Yet now there is no killer named ?
EARTH to JURY....:loser:

I'm sick of NOT hearing anything from either Cindy or Lee about the allegation that George is an incestuous sexual pervert and murderer.

Wouldn't you be rattling some cages and screaming from the rooftop if your husband or dad had been publicly accused of what he was accused of in court and what the jury is now accusing him of??

The Anthony family silence is their complicit acceptance of all that Casey did to Caylee.

MAN UP and SPEAK UP in support of the members of the family who aren't killers.

The main one that jumps into my mind is:
We should respect this jury's decision.

Why is that again?
Why should I respect a decision made by a group of individuals who admit they made their decision based on the opening statement and what they were told by the defense RATHER than on the evidence.

The defense told them George Anthony was suspect.
The jury focused in on it.
The defense told them Roy Kronk was morally bankrupt.
The jury put that right into the vault like it was gold.
The state proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony is guilty.
The jury did not even listen to the state.

Should I respect that decision just because that is the SYSTEM?

NO! If the system is corrupt and broken, then the system does not function as it is meant to and therefore has not earned one modicum of my respect.

Fix the system so this is never allowed to happen again! Contact your legislature about enacting Caylee's law!

ahoyhoy states: "It sickens me to think this jury MAY have just been too selfish, lazy, or money hungry to deliberate real justice for Caylee.
17 people could not POSSIBLY have watched the same trial we did. If they did, then they didn't understand the charges and did not care to get clarification, it would seem. EVERY Defense witness turned into a State's witness on cross....So much evidence, I just feel like the jury had their own motives for blowing out of there....and for that, I'm so sad."

I'm so tired of hearing that it's not the juror's fault. Seems they are reporting that they are sick after the fact with the outcome - seems to me we ALL have been sick for three years about this case. The prosecution did a great job. The defense GOT lucky-I'm sick of hearing otherwise.

There are so many petitions out there - just google them - and sign each and everyone of them so that Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, Jose, Mason and none of the jurors profit off of Caylee's death.
I don't agree they got lucky. I think that there are criminals in every profession, and law is no exception, unfortunately.

Just think: criminal mind...

im sick of them pointing finger at GA< im sick of the jury whining how they have to go into hiding/scared/sick to their stomachs...well duh! you didnt do your job, just wanted to get out rather than deliever justice. i would not want to walk in your shoes, but come on...and the smirks and smiling from ica, the ha ha i got away w/ it afterall, the " f- you"( in my opinion only) she seems to be saying to all of us...and how baez is heralded as from bozo to winner...PUH_LEEZE
thats my rant for today...oh yes, im sick of now cindy is not getting purjury charges either??? un freaking believable!

I wished I did walk in their shoes on July 5,2011, I would have followed the judges orders.Casey would be spending the rest of her life rotting in a prison cell.Where a Murderer belongs to be not loose in society! I am sick of hearing respect the system .............the system is a joke IMO..............Where is the justice when the best liar wins..........I am sick of that pompass jackal saying if you don't agree with the verdict you belong in Iran.Our Constitution is to protect the innocent not free and enrich the Guilty !

From What I Can Remember After Extensive Reading Of The Case Files { Side Note Here I Am Not Sure If Most People Understand How Much Information Was Released To The Public ~ Truly Unprecedented The Tens Of Thousands Of Documents In Caylee's File + Videos , Pictures. Then The Spin-Off Investigations ~ Some That Have Led To The Termination Of Employment Of Deputies And Guards { And Others } {Prison Guard Sylvia Hernandez ~ Terminated, Deputy Richard Cain ~ Terminated, Rookie Deputy Tony Rusciano ~ Terminated } And Most Documents + Videos , Pics Released To The Public Before The Defendant Even Went On Trial. Just One Example Being Jesse Grund's Entire Personnel File With Florida Law Enforcement {696 Pages}- His Career Lasted Only Months And Ended Before Caylee Was Last Seen ~ But His File Including The Pages That Were Written Every Single Day That He Did Work ~ Detailing The Calls He Went On, Job Performance Ratings { Daily }, His Superiors Even Noted That Driving To Their Calls, Grund Seemed To Take Routes Which Would Take Him By Certain Places That Were Unrelated To Work. His Career Ended Somewhat In An Unflattering Way With What Was Described As A Crying Fit In His Car. }

What We Are Hearing In The News ~ I Know Where They Are Getting The Info But There Is No Way In The World That Anyone Has Read Everything That Has Been Released. The Document Dumps Started In 2009 And Continued Through 2011. The Jailhouse Letters Alone Are Over 500 Written Pages. From 2008. Even A Lady Who Is Supposed To Be Analyzing The Letters Stated That Casey Knew When Writing That Every Word Would Be Went Over With A Fine Tooth Comb. In Actuality ~ The Letters Were Supposed To Be Flushed. Casey Flushed The Letters She Received And Expected The Ones She Wrote Were To Be Flushed As Well. She Wrote It On The Bottom Of A Lot Of Them. Instead RA Sent Them Off In The Mail To A Friend. Eventually She Asked Her Friend To Send All Of The Letters To A Lawyer And Ask If It Would Help Her Case ~ So She Could Possibly Get Less Time. The Lawyer Looked At Them And Sent Them All Back To The Friend And Said No ~ There's Nothing Here.

The Media Has All Of This Info. This Is One Reason I Am So Surprised That Everyone Is Surprised Of This Verdict. The Evidence ~ I Am Not Talking About The Evidence Which Was Admitted Into Trial Because There Were Numerous Hearings Of What Could And Could Not Be Entered Into Evidence At Court. ALSO Each Side Does Not Admit All Of The Collected Evidence. The Police Reports ~ Phone Records ~ Depositions. I Was Somewhat Surprised To Learn In One Of Jeff Ashton TV Appearances He Said The Phone Records Of Casey The Day That Caylee Went Missing Were Not Admitted Into Evidence At The Trial. He Said Because They Were InAccurate. Yet The Media Has Been Saying The Jury Had This Information. I Am Not Sure What The Jury Heard Now. I Did Not Only Hear A Trial, I Heard Coverage Every Night Telling Me She Was Guilty. Polling Each Other On Who Won That Day ? The Defense Or Prosecution. I Knew At That Point The Jurors Would Have To Vote Guilty No Matter What Verdict They Would Actually Come Up With In Deliberations Because The Situation Was So Hostile. I Knew The Jurors Had To Go Home And Face Families, Neighbors, Co-Workers, And Would Have To Explain Their Verdict. And Guilty Is What Was Expected. The Only Flaw In My Thinking Was That They Were Sequestered, And Faced No Anger Going In, Had No Idea The Storm That Would Await Them. I Was Starting To Wonder Myself If I Thought She Was Guilty Because Others Were Telling Me That She Was. It Is Painfully Obvious That The People Who Fought So Hard And Paid To Have All This Information In The Form Of Document Dumps Have Never Bothered To Read Them. I Mean There Is Just A Wealth Of Information Here, Yet It Seems Every Media Outlet Chooses To Report On The Same Things. I Would Choose Different Things. The Jailhouse Letters Written In 2008 I Understand Are A Sore Spot To Law Enforcement. One Of Their Guards Let One Of The Only 2 Prisoners In Protective Custody At That Time Out Of Her Cell For Hours In The Nights To Hang Out Outside The Door Of The Only Other Protective Custody Inmate. They Were Allowed To Hold Hands, Pass Letters, And The Guard Even Handed One Of The Prisoners A Pair Of Scissors And Opened The Cell Door So The Prisoners Could Be Alone For The Purpose Of A Haircut. The Guard Tried To Hook Up One Of The Inmates With Legal Advise, Asked An Attorney For A Business Card And Gave It To The Inmate.

All Of This Information About ICA Changing Looks And Moving Here Or There Or Adopting Was Written In 2008 - Early 09 To Someone She Thought Was Gonna Flush The Letters. She Also Says She Is Gonna Be A personal trainer And Buy An RV And Paint It Cool Colors And Drive Around The Country When She Gets Out. She Talks About All The Marriage Proposals ~ Some Guy From Australia.

The Misinformation That Is Out there is Astounding. I Was Told Yesterday During A Phone Covo That ¾ Of The Country Found ICA Guilty, And The People Searching For Caylee, Were Searching For A Live Body.
This is A Person Who When Asked Me How What I Thought The Outcome Of Her Trial Would Be When It Starts. I Said Probably Not Guilty. This person Asked Me because I have My Tv Auto-Tune In Session Every Morning To Watch The Trial Coverage Of Every Trial They Cover. This person Was Waiting For Only ICA Trial. I Told Them They May Want To Watch Some Of The Hearings That Were taking Place At The Time ~ To Familiarize Themself With The Workings of the Court ~ Law Etc. They Were Only Interested In Seeing Certain People On The Stand ~ Then Hearing The Guilty Verdict.

The Civil Trial Of ZG Should Get Much Needed Information. It Was The Deposition Of Lee For ZG Civil Trial That It Was Discovered The Second Story ICA Told ~ The One About Blanchard Park Being The Place The Non-Kidnapping Took Place. This Time With Added Characters ~ ZG's Sister. Also Lee Was Asked About Who Exactly He Was Talking About When He Made The CMA Comments. To Which He Replied It Was A Promise To Caylee To Find The Truth. Then Elaborated That CMA Is The Initials Of All Three Of The Most Important People In His Life. We Also Learned That Lee Had Been Granted Immunity. We Also Learn That No One Had Ever Heard Of Zanny Before. Including Their Mom.

Q But did your mom &#8212;&#8212; did your mom that night
say that she had heard the word &#8212;&#8212; the name Zanny
before?
A I don't think she said it particularly that
night. I don't think she would have acknowledged --
Q It was a new --
A &#8212;&#8212; it at that time.
Q That night it was a new name to everybody?
A That &#8212;&#8212; the whole thing, Zenaida &#8212;&#8212; or Zenaida
Fernandez&#8212;Gonzalez, yeah.
Q That was new to everybody?
A That was &#8212;&#8212; yeah, definitely new to me.
Q was it &#8212;&#8212; was it your impression that that
name was new to your mom that night as well?
A Yeah

During The Trial We Hear About Teddy. A Teddy Bear That CA Said Went Missing.
Then We Find Out Teddy Was Sent To An Out Of State Psychic. Then Teddy Turns Up In The Mail ~ Sent Back To Cindy Via her P.I. So Was Teddy Ever Missing ? At The Time We Were Kinda Led To Believe Teddy Went Missing Cause ICA Wanted To Hurt Cindy, So She Took Him. { From What I Gathered Though I Admit The Teddy Info Was Confusing Cause CA Was The Prosecution Witness When The Evidence Of Missing Teddy Came About }

But I Think One Of The Most Interesting Things That I Have Found In All Of My Reading / Listening Cause Some Have Not Been Transcribed. Early On When ICA Was Out On Bail, Her Attorney Brought Over A Movie For Her To Watch. It Was About A Family That Had A Child Go Missing And Were Accused But Never Convicted. The Aisenberg Case.

Those Who Only Followed This Case From The Viewpoint Of The Media ~ Who Have Pretty Much Been Declaring Guilty ICA For 3 Years ~ I Can See Why You Would Believe She Is Guilty. Probably Never Think To Question It. But There Has Been Other Means To Follow This Case ~ The Documents. Although Extremely Time Consuming ~ When Following This Case Through No Media Accounts ~ Only The Files Enclosed Within The Document Dumps ~ It Is Very Easy To See Why She Was Found Not Guilty. Even The Lead Detective On The Case No Longer Investigates Civilians. He Is Now Internal Affairs. Which Started With This Case. You Can See It Within The Files.

To Sum It Up The Prosecution Made It Seem Somehow That George And Cindy Were The Caretakers Of Caylee. They Bought Her Clothes. They Made Her Breakfast Lunch And Dinner. They Set Up For Her An Elaborate Playhouse With Mailbox With Pavers To Keep Her Off The Grass. And She Was Just A Baby. They Took Her To The Doctor. Stayed Up Nights When She Was Not Feeling Well. Were There When She Came Into This World. Her Bedroom Was In Their Home. Right Next To Their Son's. They Raised Her. Once CA Stated She Had Three Children. Therefore Her Going Missing Without Them Knowing Something, Anything Seems Implausible.

I'm sick of hearing the 911 call where Cindy reports Caylee missing. It's like that call is meaningless now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua
Back