Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts remain the same since this happened, the mom is responsible for Lisa missing!! Some type of accident happened and DB knew it meant jail for her and she had to come up with a story to cover it up.

Her brother carried out the disposal of the body. I believe he was the one the neighbors saw walking with the baby in a diaper. He knew the cut thru to the back yard to the river. LE is not going to give us the exact mileage range is why the river fits for me.

The cell phones are a pain in the patootie for me as anyone who reads here knows. We have so many stories that it may be easier for my blood pressure, to ignore these cell phones! It runs in my mind that this is where they are trying to catch somebody in a big lie.

The rest of these twists and turns point to nothing, things to muddy the investigation as LE has not used one item. I really fear DB did watch too many missing child cases, as she said they interested her in of her interviews, and has pulled off the crime of the century! No, she might tie with Kyron Horman's step mom!! I certainly hope not, however, I do believe just like the Florida case, Haleigh Cummings, and Kyron, to name a few, we will never know the truth.

I would like to know what got the "benefactor" interested and involved in this case. Related, I seriously doubt it. I read what has been linked, but did not catch the how and why??

After reading and watching and learning all this time, and now reviewing that first video again where DB is joking about how JI gets upset w her for leaving all the lights on, i am completely and totally OFF THE FENCE. :fencefall:
And i tried to be HOPEFUL and open minded, DB. Shame on me....

I just pray you didn't suffer, sweet baby girl

Thoughts?

National guard MILITARY POLICE were used for the search. Why?

We have the KCPD, the National Guard MP's, the FBI and the Secret Service all involved in a search for beautiful baby Lisa. Sounds more like the people that would be involved in a national security threat case rather than a missing precious baby case.

Scary.

:newhere: Hello everyone, I've been following you all for a few weeks now. I'm a Missouri native and have been watching coverage of sweet LI since day 1. My theory is that DB had everything to do with this sweet child being gone. I think DB harmed LI and had PN help her that night. I don't believe the phones were ever stolen, I think they were disposed of just as her baby girl was. I was never on the fence, something about this whole family just seems off.

I'm still on the fence. I can't jump off until I know why the girlfriend of a neighborhood vagrant with a history of helping himself to others' possessions received a call from the family's missing cell phone.

I think DB did it, an accident and a cover-up. I feel her brother is somehow involved. I don't think the B neighbors, Jersey or MW are involved, nor do I think "the blob" is anything. What confounds me is the 11:57PM phone call, if it's even real (but I think it is). It could have been dialed by PN?

What I vacillate on is whether Jeremy is being duped by DB or is complicit. Back and forth I go.

mb, from your link:

Police say the Tyler's mother put him to bed last night, overslept this morning and reported him missing to police after she awoke.
"There is no way to explain how this child got out of his crib, out of his room and out of the house," said Officer Rick Eckhard of the St. Louis County Police Department.
Police said Tyler's mother and grandmother were the only other adults in the house last night and this morning. Tyler's father lives elsewhere. Police said there was were no signs of anyone breaking into the home and nothing awry inside.
Witnesses told police a man was seen walking along a nearby street with a child wrapped in a blue blanket matching the description of the one in Tyler's crib. The blue blanket had images of stars, footballs, baseballs and soccer balls on it.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...fbf-11e1-b8ec-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz1do7CZZOw

I think Deborah knows exactly what happened to baby Lisa, I think there was an accident type situation and instead of calling for help she covered it up. Although I don't think Jeremy participated in anything to harm baby Lisa I think he has at the very least been told what happened, if not helped to cover it up.

:newhere: Hello everyone, I've been following you all for a few weeks now. I'm a Missouri native and have been watching coverage of sweet LI since day 1. My theory is that DB had everything to do with this sweet child being gone. I think DB harmed LI and had PN help her that night. I don't believe the phones were ever stolen, I think they were disposed of just as her baby girl was. I was never on the fence, something about this whole family just seems off.

:welcome:

I'm still on the fence. I can't jump off until I know why the girlfriend of a neighborhood vagrant with a history of helping himself to others' possessions received a call from the family's missing cell phone.

That's my hangup too. There is a lot to that I think.

Perched on the fence for some time now, but at least I am now on it. Prior to that I was in the SODDI school of thought

I have to admit that this case has me stumped. I’ve followed many cases and usually within a few days I can pinpoint the likely perp.

In all missing person cases, whether it be a missing child or a missing adult, LE always considers the family first. In the case of a missing wife, the husband is almost always initially a suspect until cleared. There’s been so many cases of a parent, usually the mother, killing their child, that it’s become standard operating procedure to clear the parents first and that usually happens in a matter of just a few days. Marc Klass knew full well that he needed to be cleared when his daughter was kidnapped and begged LE to give him a polygraph so they could focus on finding Polly.

In this case, there’s been no official word from LE. All we’re getting in the way of information is snippets of information from the media and those snippets have often been inaccurate as they’re later clarified in subsequent media reports.

The parents have not been forthcoming, and with their story changing and the timeline of events changing, it makes their story suspect. Marc Klass says, “the truth never changes” and he’s absolutely correct on that. The parents not cooperating with LE also makes me believe that they’re hiding something.

As for the possibility that an intruder kidnapped Lisa, there has to be a motive and I can only come up with three possible motives.

1. Revenge
2. A sex predator
3. Selling the baby on the black market

On top of everything else, LE is not holding press conferences to keep the media and public informed on the progress of this case. In many of the cases I’ve followed there’s been press conferences by LE on a regular basis to update the case. Many of us have been spoiled by cases in Florida where the Sunshine Law provides the public with access to case information. So, it’s particularly frustrating to have so little to go on.

Where am I at? At first I was on the fence, but DB’s changing stories and her admission of being drunk the night Lisa disappeared, made me jump off that fence and believe she’s responsible for Lisa’s disappearance. But media reports in recent weeks now makes me wonder if DB is responsible for Lisa’s disappearance or is she a victim of someone else?

If an intruder kidnapped Lisa, I don’t think it was a stranger. It had to have been someone who knew the layout of the house, knew where Lisa’s room was located, knew that JI was going to be working that night, knew the family well enough to know when DB would likely go to bed, and perhaps even know that she would be drunk that night.

This makes me suspicious of the neighbor, SB, who had dinner at DB’s house and spent hours drinking with her on the porch outside. Was it just an innocent set of circumstances, or was there a purpose for SB spending so much time with DB that day and evening? If there was a purpose, perhaps the purpose was to keep DB outside on the porch and encouraging her to drink more wine, making sure that DB got drunk. At 10:30pm DB went inside and according to her story, went to bed.

But SB stayed outside talking with another neighbor for about an hour more. Was that an innocent happening, or was there a purpose to that? If there was a purpose, was she keeping an eye on the Irwin house to see when the lights went out? Were the text messages SB sent and received from her husband simply innocent messages or a signal?

If an intruder kidnapped Lisa, I’m leaning toward the neighbor, JB. But, it could have easily been someone else……………..someone else who had a motive, knew the house, knew DB and JI, knew the layout of the home, where Lisa’s room was, etc. And if an intruder took Lisa, I would lean towards the motive being revenge.

Revenge for what???? That’s the question we can’t answer. But it might explain why DB and JI haven’t cooperated with LE. There may be something else going on with DB and JI, something they’re hiding, and perhaps something that if known would lead to criminal charges for something else.

"There is no way to explain how this child got out of his crib, out of his room and out of the house," said Officer Rick Eckhard of the St. Louis County Police Department.

Oh, there's an explanation allright. You just haven't found it, Officer Rick. I commend you to Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue.

Is this thread broken? I see new posts dated the current date, but once I click on the thread the newest post is from 2011.

Is this thread broken? I see new posts dated the current date, but once I click on the thread the newest post is from 2011.

I think it's because polls come up on the top of the forum when someone new votes.

I decided to look at past polls in the case to see how people's opinions have changed:

10/11/2012 poll: Is Lisa's Mom Guilty?

Yes she is 29.20%
No, I believe her 15.38%
Not sure, on the fence 51.99%
Dad and Mom together 3.42%

10/20/2011: Who do you think is responsible for Baby Lisa being missing?

mom 49.45%
dad 0.44%
mom and dad 16.85%
SODDI 6.87%
I have no idea 26.39%

10/28/2011: What happened to baby Lisa?

Mom did it 43.20%
Dad did it 1.12%
Mom and Dad did it 17.32%
SODDI (some other dude did it) 8.94%
I am up on that fence 15.83%
I have no clue 13.59%

11/04/2012: What happened to Lisa?

I have no idea whatsoever 8.92%
I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another) 22.30%
I think DB is responsible 40.38%
I think JI is responsible 0.47%
I think both parents are responsible 14.55%
I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible 9.86%
I think a stranger is responsible 2.82%
other 0.70%

1/03/2012: What happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

someone in the house knows what happened 65.81%
family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened 16.24%
a stranger knows what happened 2.99%
I don't have an opinion on who knows what. 5.56%
Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened 10.26%
Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time 8.55%

11/20/2012: Lisas parents, inncoent or guilty of something to do with it

innocent totally 6.38%
Guilty 60.64%
innocent but complicit in some way 5.32%
Don't know 27.66%

-----

I feel the same as I did from the beginning. There was no SODDI. The person responsible is DB and she had her brother help her dispose of the body. I also feel this case will never be solved!

Poor sweet little Lisa! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I feel the same as I did from the beginning. There was no SODDI. The person responsible is DB and she had her brother help her dispose of the body. I also feel this case will never be solved!

Poor sweet little Lisa! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I agree with you, except not sure whether she had help or not; I think she is entirely capable of doing it all on her own. I also believe the case WILL be solved!!!

Does anyone remember if LE took down walls inside the Irwin home. I thought I had read that somewhere. tia

I know that LE xrayed the walls, I don't remember them taking any down. But I didn't look, just from memory.

I think that baby is very close by. They missed her somehow, weird things like that happen. (I mean who would beleive that roommates wouldn't find Travis for 5 days in the same house with them!). Weird things just happen. She's close by. She will be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member