What case really burns your butt?

There are so many cases that bother me. Both solved and unsolved so I'm going to pick one of each. STACY CASTOR what a piece of work she was. The very definition of a Narcissistic Mother. Pure evil. Unsolved case right now would be Delphi. Well maybe one more. Missy Bevers.

There are so many cases that bother me. Both solved and unsolved so I'm going to pick one of each. STACY CASTOR what a piece of work she was. The very definition of a Narcissistic Mother. Pure evil. Unsolved case right now would be Delphi. Well maybe one more. Missy Bevers.

Unsolved murders in Hawaii in the early 80s.

Lisa Au
Au
upload_2021-11-10_21-37-0.jpeg

Diane Suzuki
upload_2021-11-10_21-43-45.jpeg

Regina Sakamoto
upload_2021-11-10_21-53-35.jpeg

All murders committed in late 70s, early 80s.
HPD dubbed the killer “the Honolulu Strangler”. Original, eh?
Anyway, no clues, no follow up, no closure for the unfortunate families.
My guess is the killer was a transient military officer who was stationed for a brief period on one of the military basses in Hawaii.
The most likely Lisa Au boyfriend who confessed to finding her car and failed TWO lie detector tests.

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-10_21-37-28.jpeg
    upload_2021-11-10_21-37-28.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
Unsolved murders in Hawaii in the early 80s.

Lisa Au
Au
View attachment 321409

Diane Suzuki
View attachment 321411

Regina Sakamoto
View attachment 321412

All murders committed in late 70s, early 80s.
HPD dubbed the killer “the Honolulu Strangler”. Original, eh?
Anyway, no clues, no follow up, no closure for the unfortunate families.
My guess is the killer was a transient military officer who was stationed for a brief period on one of the military basses in Hawaii.
The most likely Lisa Au boyfriend who confessed to finding her car and failed TWO lie detector tests.

The sad part is that they will probably remain unsolved, like so many other thousands of cases

Heather Elvis (wonder if anyone has reached out to the Gabby Petito Foundation regarding Heather still being missing?)

And this one.....still breaks my heart: Sky Metalwala (WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011)

Heather Elvis (wonder if anyone has reached out to the Gabby Petito Foundation regarding Heather still being missing?)

And this one.....still breaks my heart: Sky Metalwala

What really grinds me is that women like the so called mother of Sky Metawala will never pay their crimes. Same with Kyron Horman: If you dispose of the body well enough - you can get away with murder.

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.

Baby Brianna out of New Mexico. The family put a damn cage around that child’s grave. This case made me sick to my stomach. It proved there is some evil evil “people” on this earth. And the mom is out on parole! Joke.

Baby Brianna out of New Mexico. The family put a damn cage around that child’s grave. This case made me sick to my stomach. It proved there is some evil evil “people” on this earth. And the mom is out on parole! Joke.

Baby Brianna Lopez.
Everytime I see this little angels name, my heart breaks. It's beyond my capacity as a human being to comprehend what this baby went through in her short life.
Authorities were unable to find a single photo of her at her home. The photos released to the media were taken at the time of her autopsy. They were retouched to remove the horrendous bruising she'd sustained.

Also, Ayla Reynolds and Amiah Robertson. It makes me so angry that, whomever harmed these babies and discarded of them like trash, hasn't faced justice or allowed them to be laid to rest properly.

The sad part is that they will probably remain unsolved, like so many other thousands of cases[/QUOTE

I recently alerted DNL for Oahu that they MUST keep the area around Keehi Lagoon under patrol and surveillance 24/7/365 because its been a watery graveyard for far too many young women!

In addition, the govt has been setting up tents for the homeless. This, like any public housing encampment needs very tight security with officers on foot and permanent police presence.

I alsi demanded 24/7 recorded video serveillance by stationary cameras, as well as drones securing the wider atea especially the oceN areas at night.

For me, The Boys on the Tracks.

I've never actually searched to see if the case is on WS, but being a Saline county resident (lifelong), this haunts me. And pretty much everyone else around here.

I so agree! That case and all of the deaths attached to it, I find it all so haunting. It's a bit like the case that never ends.

True Crime Garage podcast has an excellent set of episodes on the Boys on the Tracks, to which it is heartbreaking and infuriating to listen.

I'm upset about a number of cases, start with JonBenet Ramsey and more recently, extending to the missing persons case involving Barbara Thomas. In the first case, a heinous felony was committed and no justice. In the second, it's the fact that if Barbara's disappearance was misadventure, it could have been so easily prevented.

Agree about the Boys on the Tracks podcast.

I must say these two unsolved murders 'burned my heart' more than they 'burned my butt'.

So sad.

But you'll let me in this thread anyway. Right? :)

Disappearance of Kyron Horman
"His disappearance sparked the largest criminal investigation in Oregon history. "
Disappearance of Kyron Horman - Wikipedia

Missy Bevers
It's been 5 years since Missy Bevers was killed in a Midlothian church, her family and police remain hopeful | wfaa.com

These are my two as well. Since I'm a Coloradan, also JBR.

Maura Murray
Brianna Maitland
Brandon Swanson
Heather Elvis
Tara Calico
Leigh Occhi
The Springfield Three
The Fort Worth missing trio
Jennifer Kesse
Britannee Drexel

I really hope these cases will be solved, along the other unsolved cases not mentionned in my post to bring answers and closure to their famillies...

Maura Murray
Brianna Maitland
Brandon Swanson
Heather Elvis
Tara Calico
Leigh Occhi
The Springfield Three
The Fort Worth missing trio
Jennifer Kesse
Britannee Drexel

I really hope these cases will be solved, along the other unsolved cases not mentionned in my post to bring answers and closure to their famillies...

I wish I had faith these would be solved- especially Maura Murray, Jennifer Kesse, The Springfield Three and the Russell Dermond and his wife- but alas, I just don't believe those cases you referenced will be solved. I think the Dermond case is a solvable case with the right detectives looking it at, which is not the case at this time.

Lindsay Buziak
Maura Murrey
Brianna Maitland
Christian Andreacchio
Abigail Williams & Liberty German
& many many more.

Shannan, Cece and Bella Watts (the original case that brought me to WS)
Kelsey Berreth
I also have a few current ones I watch, but these are the worst, saddest, for me.

There are several cases that stay with me, but the case that haunts me to this day is that of Caylee Anthony: the image of Caylee sitting in her high chair, with her sweet little innocent face, with a book in her hands is one I cannot shake from my mind. The fact that her mother got away with murder certainly makes it a whole lot worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari
Back