What do you feel happened to Summer Wells - Poll

What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

• Total voters
I've voted twice so far (IIRC). I voted differently the second time. As time goes on since the day Summer disappeared and as new interviews, statements and analyses are shared, I tend to lean back and forth on two main theories. I haven't necessarily changed my mind. It's that I haven't really decided which event I think actually happened (due to lack of evidence). Some days I think one thing and other days I feel the other event is more probable. Neither theory outweighs the other in my mind & heart, as each have their pros and cons in terms of believability, imo.

One strong possibility for me, therefore one of my votes, is abduction. In that case, I'm about 50/50 on whether Summer, et al know the abductor. The red truck, the alleged druggy lurkers, the amount of RSOs in the area, the road/tree crew, any nefarious neighbors, other potentially random passersby are all possibilities to me; yes, even with the property's isolation and the difficulty accessing it. OTOH, there are a few ppl who are known to CB & DW who I think may have had motive to abduct Summer. For example, associates (esp. ex-friends and current enemies), fellow churchgoers, the ex-BFF's ex & his family members who lived there previously, anyone else who lived on the property recently and drug dealers. There seems to be so many ppl who could possibly be an abductor in this case. MOO

<modsnip>

All of the above is MOO.

Edited word choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a screenshot of the poll results on July 21 so I could compare in the future. Totally forgot about it until today. On that day Abduction was at 5.4% and today it looks like 10.8%.
Foul play was 61.4% on July 21 and now is 47.8%.
Those results surprise me. From recent interviews and profiling I’d think abduction would go down and foul play up.

Those results surprise me. From recent interviews and profiling I’d think abduction would go down and foul play up.
These results have over 100 less votes than the results had when they were posted at the top of each thread. I think the abduction option has only gained a couple of votes (I think it generally received 14 or 15 votes before & now it has 18). However, losing 100+ votes overall makes its percentage look larger. And several votes have shifted from the foul play to other due to the new directive that splits out "accident & coverup". So yeah, a few things have shifted but don't let the many less votes fool you when you compare before & after percentages.

I am going with the witnesses until they change a concrete portion of the story. Majority of wittnesses say obduction, but their words in the end are really saying, they don't know what happened and because they didn't hear or see anything; there is nothing to go on.

So, I am undecided.

Abducted/foul play by someone the family knows or someone familiar with the property.
I "hope" she is somewhere alive. Since there are no facts to support any of the choices, I chose

"undescided"

It is like math to me. Can't solve the equation without the appropriate figures, formulas, and calculations. If the correct answer is to be found.

For example: what do we know about TikTok? Can videos be dubbed, masked, edited, without a person's knowledge? Could someone have set-up the Wells family to look guilty? How involved is Allie? She should get an attorney. The only ones who can afford a good attorney that "wins" court cases is the Wells.

There are bullies everywhere; in the hills of TN, in the busines communities of TN, within the churches in TN. THE STORY IS TOO SHALLOW, no depth, no anchoring truth, real information. LE is correct, no one person in particular is "the" suspect, so everyone is a person of interest.

Everyone is suspect.

Undecided: I've always thought there was a small chance she became lost while exploring in the woods but was most likely abducted, probably by someone who isn't a random stranger.

But reading the recent comments re: interviews and statements made by the family, their dysfunction is just so massive that I am now very undecided.

Undecided:

From the start I thought she became lost or an accident happened when she wandered away. Like an animal, or fell into a well, or wandered outside the search area.

A few days in I've also thought abduction is a strong possibility, with it being 80% by someone known to the family and 20% someone unknown. I feel it was someone that was planning/watching or had a moment of opportunity.

Very early on I suggested that Accidentally be one of the choices. It was deleted. I still think it should be a choice.

But covering up an accident becomes foul play, in my mind. Additionally, in the State of TN :

a) First degree murder is :

(1) A premeditated and intentional killing of another;

(2) A killing of another committed in the perpetration of or attempt to perpetrate any first degree murder, act of terrorism, arson, rape, robbery, burglary, theft, kidnapping, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, rape of a child, aggravated rape of a child or aircraft piracy;

2010 Tennessee Code :: Title 39 - Criminal Offenses :: Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person :: :: Part 2 - Criminal Homicide :: :: 39-13-202 - First degree murder.

I bounce around.
I am undecided.
I believe that either she got lost and died in the woods or got stuck inside of something, or that she was abducted.
I don't honestly feel that there has been a cover-up by the family- but leave that as a small, potential possibility.

I’m between abducted by someone they know and then foul play by that person. Some relatives seem to have left like grandma

Need an option for accidental death and cover up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back