What do YOU see? What’s under the night table?

What’s under the night table?

• Total voters
Trigger warning: creepy imagery

This is how it could have been done:
upload_2021-3-21_21-31-35.jpeg

upload_2021-3-21_21-31-16.jpeg

upload_2021-3-21_21-32-38.jpeg

upload_2021-3-21_21-33-48.jpeg

upload_2021-3-21_21-35-7.jpeg

white stuffing visible in floor in wine cellar...

upload_2021-9-13_1-15-0.png

No one else saw a puppy? FAO Schwarz had some fancy stuffed animals, this could be one. To the left of the puppy face to me looks like a rounded object with a floral pattern on it (yellow and pink). The white object in the other photo would be to the right of what's seen here- you can tell from where it lines up along the moulded decorative cut along the bottom of the furniture. I've stitched the two together here:

upload_2021-9-13_1-34-35.png

To me it looks like a record player, but that's a wild guess.

Trigger warning: creepy imagery

This is how it could have been done:
View attachment 289624

View attachment 289623

View attachment 289625
View attachment 289626
View attachment 289627
white stuffing visible in floor in wine cellar...

Whatsundertheniggttable96,
Yes, the pictures show it was possible. Where do you reckon the remainder of the doll went?

Which one of the Ramsey's thought this up and executed it?

The mystery of the order for another doll to be delivered, was it to Access Graphics, days after her death has never been explained?

Just shows there is more to the case than what you see on those documentaries where JR pops up to offer expert talk overs.

I have never gotten too involved in this case so I am not up to speed or even know what this could mean. However, I am tech savy(been in IT for 20+ years). I have all the programs necessary to see if these pics can be enhanced to determine what is seen under the dresser. If you want to send the best/cleanest shots you have to me, I will try enhancing them.

Good find. I don't think I have ever seen that photo of JBR in the green velvet with white lace... and just like Molly's dress.

It's not green,but dark blue. JonBenet and Pasty had a fight over what JonBenet wanted to wear. Pasty won that fight, but Jonbenet won on Christmas day for the Whites party with the Gap top

Hi,
I believe this was Patsy with a Pam assist. Pam also read the American Girls books to JonBenet and was familiar with them. During staging, Patsy would know where the duct tape was because she put it there, my doll still has duct tape on it. It was a common hack so your doll didn’t go all John the Baptist on you when you brushed her hair or changed her clothes. Patsy had called Pleasant Co customer service to see how to prevent Molly’s head from falling off (“beheaded”- language in the RN) some time prior, she would know where the replacement doll clothes was, she hid the hiking rope in the “paper bag” (also an item w language in the RN) under JAs bed and chucked Molly doll in her plaid school dress under the night table.

Pam was instructed to obtain many items from the residence during her crime scene raid. This included the American Girl dolls detailed in the Schiller book. She grabs Kirsten and Samantha from the bedroom corner chairs, and Molly from under the night table (this plaid object is gone in the crime scene photos when the beds are stripped- Pam took it or BPD did)

In DOI the account changes, Pam was instructed to get the single blonde MyTwinn doll from under the Christmas tree, not the American girl dolls Schiller reported at all. Jahazafat I got you girl, this is classic Ramsey misdirection.

Pam must have gotten the catalogue instructed by Patsy (or had one already, from Nedra, we had tons of them) and ordered a new Molly doll in JonBenets name and had it shipped to Access Graphics merely days after the crime. This order is never mentioned except by Jahazafat who told the DAs office and is very very bizarre. What they do make a big stink about is Santa bear and a secret tucked inside him, more misdirection, Santa bear is a red herring, we are interested in Molly doll. And something WAS hidden inside her. Evidence.

You cannot prove any of this, but if Jahazafat saw those orders and receipts, I believe it.

Hey UKGuy, favorite part of London?

Also, why do you discount the game gone wrong scenario and exclusively believe this was murder?

Whatsundertheniggttable96,
Yes, the pictures show it was possible. Where do you reckon the remainder of the doll went?

The mystery of the order for another doll to be delivered, was it to Access Graphics, days after her death has never been explained?

Just shows there is more to the case than what you see on those documentaries where JR pops up to offer expert talk overs.

Also- my own experiments with the Molly doll show that if there is any truth to this theory, brown synthetic hair would be all over the crime scene; on the duct tape, the white GAP shirt, the floor, and it would not match the two barbies, one that was allegedly found wrapped in a white towel. Molly doll sheds, so does her navy wool outfit. Everywhere.

So if there were no mystery brown hairs, poof, stupid theory.
QUOTE="UKGuy, post: 17292806, member: 3873"]Whatsundertheniggttable96,

Just shows there is more to the case than what you see on those documentaries where JR pops up to offer expert talk overs.[/QUOTE]

"Also- my own experiments with the Molly doll show that if there is any truth to this theory, brown synthetic hair would be all over the crime scene; on the duct tape, the white GAP shirt, the floor, and it would not match the two barbies, one that was allegedly found wrapped in a white towel. Molly doll sheds, so does her navy wool outfit. Everywhere."

Read the interviews in the Police Files. The Ramseys are asked more than once about wigs. The doll wig fiber is specifically Kanekalon. There are dark hairs or long threads visible on her shirt in autopsy pics...

022aadcb2bb2f8b68f4073682f2ce6f102a7b6a7.jpg

You just made my day. The wig questions. I totally forgot that in the transcripts. Patsy hid evidence in Molly (paintbrush tip, navy wiping cloth/ doll clothes, rest of rope?) and left the stuffing on the floor… Pam got it out of the house. They purchased a replacement. I’ll bet they sent someone to pick it up. Probably Pam. Then threw attention on Santa Bear. Did they destroy it? Was Patsy buried with it?

Why was the doll being strangled with the mini rope that became the loose wrist ligature? Maybe someone was demonstrating something… if we can place the pillow in the basement via fiber evidence, we are really cooking with fire. Thank you!

"Also- my own experiments with the Molly doll show that if there is any truth to this theory, brown synthetic hair would be all over the crime scene; on the duct tape, the white GAP shirt, the floor, and it would not match the two barbies, one that was allegedly found wrapped in a white towel. Molly doll sheds, so does her navy wool outfit. Everywhere."

Read the interviews in the Police Files. The Ramseys are asked more than once about wigs. The doll wig fiber is specifically Kanekalon. There are dark hairs or long threads visible on her shirt in autopsy pics...

022aadcb2bb2f8b68f4073682f2ce6f102a7b6a7.jpg
[/QUOTE

Last edited:
There are many dolls have string holding the body to the head.
Neck Strings and Zip Ties

Neck Strings.

The heads were originally attached to the cloth torso by means of a thin neck channel through which cotton cord was run through and then knotted. The ends of the cord which are left to dangle down are referred to as "neck strings"; cutting these short can loosen the knot and lead to the head falling off.

In the early 2010s, heads began to be attached with plastic zip ties through the neck channel after returning from the American Girl Hospital. After initial protest, the company went back to neck strings, which meant that heads could be attached with either neck strings or plastic zip ties.

Thank you. Our dolls were circa Dec 1993/4, the string would loosen into a Linda Blair head spin situation, and prior to applying the duct tape hack, the head would fall off if the string was not secured and the knot tightened.

This is all very disturbing imagery in the context of the crime. Is the doll connection sinister or is it something else? Why were there so many dolls at the crime scene?

Were duvet cover fibers on the dolls, were there brown synthetic hairs inside the suitcase, with tan cotton and dark /navy wool fibers on the duvet, key question. Were all these fibers on the white pillow in the kitchen? Were red and gray fibers all over everything? Were paper bag and ligature fibers on these items? Did the dolls come from the suitcase as well? I believe the book was the Lady Godivas book, not Oh the Places at all.

What did the cutesy laundry room photo depict? What was the top secret redacted item from the evidence list that the GJ saw? Whose prints were on the suitcase and on the items like the sheet metal and wrapping paper /presents in the wine cellar?

There are many dolls have string holding the body to the head.
Neck Strings and Zip Ties

Neck Strings.

The heads were originally attached to the cloth torso by means of a thin neck channel through which cotton cord was run through and then knotted. The ends of the cord which are left to dangle down are referred to as "neck strings"; cutting these short can loosen the knot and lead to the head falling off.

In the early 2010s, heads began to be attached with plastic zip ties through the neck channel after returning from the American Girl Hospital. After initial protest, the company went back to neck strings, which meant that heads could be attached with either neck strings or plastic zip ties.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911
Back