What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to leave them every link to every document dump from this case.

doesnt the judge have an option to find guilt if/when the jury comes back with a very wrong verdict? or is that just teloevision...
No a judge cannot do that, but they can overturn a guilty verdict.

Did you think Casey was molested by George? What do you think the family dysfunction is?

Jury members, I pray for each of you. I guarantee there is a little angel in heaven named Caylee Marie who will pray for you also. She does not remember being wrapped up like last week's fish, and thrown into the woods. She has no memory of her Mother taping her nose and mouth shut. By the grace of God alone, she remembers none of this.

There is one soul on this plane who knows and now she is free to walk our streets, touch our children and celebrate her victory of justice. Casey is a sociopath and she has reconciled her sins years ago. And you made each of her lies, true. What keeps me sane is no matter what happens on this plane, eventually we all go Home. May we have enough faith that no matter how much we failed Caylee Marie there is Another who will not.

I know your job wasn't easy, but it certainly wasn't as easy as each of you made it look.

Yes, the judge can do that. But I don't have any idea of the procedure. I remember once the judge did do that in a big case, and the jurors were mad after they had spent all that time and energy, not like this jury. Sorry, I can't remember any details..

Yes, it happened in the Nanny case in Massachusetts--Louise Woodward, I think that's the case you mean.

Anyway the judge overturned seconddegree murder and gave her manslaughter and time served so she got out. Completely out, that had her on a plane back to England lickedy spilt. A political decision I would imagine.

Yes, the judge can do that. But I don't have any idea of the procedure. I remember once the judge did do that in a big case, and the jurors were mad after they had spent all that time and energy, not like this jury. Sorry, I can't remember any details..

To my knowledge, the judge can not overturn a Not Guilty verdict!

I'd tell juror #3 that she lacks the compassion needed to be a nurse. She'd better choose a new career perhaps try law school where she would be better suited as a defense lawyer-no compassion is needed for that career.

To all the jurors I would say that you should all be ashamed of yourselves! You all took the easy way out so you could go home. To now try to make some blood money from the tragic murder of Caylee Marie is a sin. My hope for you all is that each night when you lay your head on your pillow and close your eyes all that you can see is that poor baby with her duct taped mouth rotting away in that swamp.

Jurors:

If you were truly sick to your stomachs, then you were convinced of Casey Anthony's guilt by the evidence you saw.

You cannot have it both ways. You cannot say you were physically ill, did not vote for "innocence" but then acquitted of her all charges regarding Caylee Anthony's death.

I hope you feel sick to your stomachs for the rest of your lives. I agree with others in that many weak people were swayed by the words of a few. Now that you are back in the real world and see that how you are despised, you regret your actions.

To Juror #3: I hope you and your family enjoy Disney knowing that Caylee never gets to enjoy it.
And to all of them: What would you have voted if it was your baby decomposing in a swamp.

Why did you hardly take notes?
Why no questions during deliberations?
Was there BULLIES?
Did you want to go hom so bad you couldn't stay for a penalty?
Where you paid off?
Would you like KC babysitting your child when she changes her name?
You never thought of her as a sociopathic spiteful bietch???
Personally I just do not understand any of you.
This lets children murdered by their parents a get out of jail FREE card.

It was NOT your job to CONSIDER punishment, per Juror #3's statement.

We need names, addresses and phone numbers.
Everything in Florida is public... this should be too

That woman is on ABC now, I don't like her attitude, she seems very defensive of it and seems like she has no clue. Constantly bringing up the constitution and stuff. I guess these jurors will have to second guess themselves their whole life, hope Disney was fun. I imagine the 2 initials holdouts were strong armed by these more confident and media savvy individuals to go to not guilty.

I'd like to tell the jury to head over to WFTV and watch the pageantry that occurred outside their presence on their archived tapes. See how manipulated you were? Good job! The buyers remorse juror talks about how they all felt sick and voted the way they did because they didn't know how to punish her. Clearly they were given the tools but chose not to use them, instead it appears they spent 10 hours wallowing in their own nausea.
The expression 'gut reaction' was coined for a reason. These jurors ignored their gut reactions and focused on their feelings.
Good luck with the Nursing career juror 6 or 3, whatever- the student nurse. If you ever actually pass your course you'll be faced with reams of instructions and orders which cannot be ignored. I'm surprised you thought you could ignore the judges orders and instructions. Maybe you're typical of Florida RNs, you and CA which explains why I get 10 emails a day from Hospital recruiters in Florida, desperate for Canadian nurses. You're aware the child was missing for 31 days, rotting in a swamp while Mommy partied? Nurses are mandatory reporters of suspected child abuse and neglect. Are you aware of that juror6? You work under me and fail to report such obvious neglect and it will be you in that courtroom sitting in ICAs adjustable to manipulate the jury chair. I suggest you learn to trust your gut reactions in the future. Better yet find a more appropriate profession for your delicate sensibilities. We protect the weak, we aren't them.

Selecting you people was a waste, a complete waste.

America was outraged when Natalie Holloway and her family received no justice nor any answers in Aruba, These 12 jurors have managed to make the United States and our judicial system perform the same, only this is our country not a foreign land. I think along with the fact that there is no justice for Caylee coupled with the fact this happened in our own country is sick. But I do believe rest assured that just like the monster Joran Van Der Sloot this monster will repeat. If past behavior is an indicator of future behavior she will repeat, The jury in this case only fueled her as we know she thinks she is smarter than anyone else and now she has managed with the help of her sleezy defense to out smart not only the average daily people she comes in contact with but she outsmarted a whole jury of 12 people. Be sure jurors to watch the news as I honestly believe you will hear of her again. jmo

Jurors, please go back and watch George Anthony all over the media, today show, Larry king live, etc., when he was out looking for Caylee. Then tell me he was lying. If George Anthony was that good of an actor for all those months he should get an academy award. I think if you watch those tapes you will change your mind and feel guilty when she gets in trouble again

You are a stain on the fabric on the justice system in America - BECAUSE you did not spend ANY time examining any evidence. The third-grade level defense that Jose Baez used to talk down and dumb down to your level (which most of us thought was condescending) was apparently right at your level. The PICTURES on the flip charts made it really clear 'duh duh duh' to understand. 99% of the entire world disagrees with you. Casey killed Caylee - no doubt. YOU jurors set a child killer free, for what? Why? You wanted to get home? Congratulations on performing a travesty of justice and destroying faith that 99% of Americans have in the justice system. If this is innappropriate, so be it. This is what I feel, from the bottom of my heart. Casey - I home Karma gets you. Jurors - if you feel sick to your stomach, then know that intuition is a Biatch. Sorry - this is just one of the worst verdicts I have ever seen, just beyond comprehension. This is what I would say to the jurors. I am sad and ashamed of our system right now. My heart hurts SO bad for the prosecution, the detectives (especially you Yuri Melich) and most importantly, Caylee. She would be the same age as my oldest daughter right now and it is really hard to process, each time I look at my daughter and how sweet, kind, smart, fun and just so lovable she is.

To Juror #3: I hope you and your family enjoy Disney knowing that Caylee never gets to enjoy it.
And to all of them: What would you have voted if it was your baby decomposing in a swamp.

We're going to DisneyWorld in a few days. We're going to mention it in line, frequently, and see if anyone around us flinches.

Eerie sidenote: We vacationed at DisneyLand after Laci Peterson disappeared (I think it was before the trial, but after Scott Peterson was arrested.)

We stood in line with a woman from Modesto who worked for the county ag department (a job Laci applied for, but didn't get.)

You never know; but the thought that someone would trade making public their reasoning, for a trip to Disney? My first thought is, Disney vacations are not that expensive; that means you sold out your soul for nothing.

To the juror who's sick in her stomach...WRONG! You're sick in the head.

We're going to DisneyWorld in a few days. We're going to mention it in line, frequently, and see if anyone around us flinches.

Eerie sidenote: We vacationed at DisneyLand after Laci Peterson disappeared (I think it was before the trial, but after Scott Peterson was arrested.)

We stood in line with a woman from Modesto who worked for the county ag department (a job Laci applied for, but didn't get.)

You never know; but the thought that someone would trade making public their reasoning, for a trip to Disney? My first thought is, Disney vacations are not that expensive; that means you sold out your soul for nothing.

Ugghh - a life, for a vacation. Is there another world I can apply to? I just cannot comprehend this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member