What evidence does the prosecution have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's over" or "you got me".......it just does not evennnnnnnn seem believeable. Not in the least.....imo.

Oh my gosh! Seriously????? It is laughable, like from some bad movie script. Considering how much GZ enjoyed gangster films this is predictable. Didn't GZ originally report that Trayvon told him, "You are going to die tonight"? But then, I wonder if a jury will buy the artificial drama. I can imagine MOM's underlings (yes, that's what you are) reading/posting here and testing the waters. I am sure the MOM team is hoping for another Pinellas miracle.

Have the documents been released yet? Or Just more being leaked or selectively shared with various media? Whats up???? :waitasec:

Selective releases it seems to me since the CBS article says information is from a responder to the scene and a source and some of it is incorrect:

A responder at the crime scene told CBS News that he and others saw wounds on the knuckles of one of Martin's hands as he lay dead on this lawn. This suggests that Martin had thrown a punch........

A source also told CBS News an unreleased police report noted Zimmerman's sweatshirt had "grass stains, and was wet on the back."

And we already know the information about 'wounds on the knuckles' of TM is incorrect from the actual autopsy release of the info about the 'scratch' on his lower left hand ring finger....see the TM injuries thread....

The information about grass 'strains' has been refuted before also and it was really only grass on his jacket...

IMO

Selective releases it seems to me since the CBS article says information is from a responder to the scene and a source and some of it is incorrect:

And we already know the information about 'wounds on the knuckles' of TM is incorrect from the actual autopsy release of the info about the 'scratch' on his lower left hand ring finger....see the TM injuries thread....

The information about grass 'strains' has been refuted before also and it was really only grass on his jacket...

IMO

It is remarkable to me that so many are willing to come forward and lie.

IMO

Uh, the actual autopsy has not been released. Also do you have a link about the grass stains being refuted?

Could also be bad reporting. Because we haven't seen a lot of bad reporting in this case.
Could be...we'll see.

It's strange to me they characterized it as a previously unreleased police report.

Uh, the actual autopsy has not been released. Also do you have a link about the grass stains being refuted?

Not the full autopsy but this link is from the media thread and is being extensively discussed in Trayvon's injuries thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7926660&postcount=230"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin Shooting - Media Thread - NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

florida teenager trayvon martin died from a single bullet wound to his chest. fired from a gun at intermediate range, according to an autopsy report prepared by a medical examiner and reviewed today by nbc news. there was one other fresh injury on martin's body, according to the report, an abrasion, no more than a quarter of an inch in size to his left ring finger below the knuckle.

As far as the grass stains/grass, I've posted about this difference before and will look back on my posts for the link....

From i.b. nora's link in the media thread:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47458356#47458356

reporter: good morning, matt. trayvon martin's parents have not seen the medical examiner's report that was prepared here. but the fact that others have, including nbc news, has their attorney telling nbc news that it's enough. they now want all of the documents released. benjamin crump tells nbc news that they want full transparency of all the records because anything short of that is manipulation.
-------

while the multipage autopsy is sealed by court order , nbc news was given access to read it. it says, in part, the teenager was killed by a penetrating gunshot wound to the chest, the entrance wound located on his left chest 17 inches below the head. the single bullet passed directly from the front to the back, through his lungs, creating perforations. the only injuries to trayvon martin are from the gunshot and to one knuckle, a quarter inch to one-eighth inch abrasion on the fourth finger in the ring area. trayvon's gunshot wound entrance of intermediate range. how close was that? the medical examiner's report says there was a soot ring abrasion and a two-inch by two-inch area of stippling. this is a gunshot residue expert and the chief medical examiner in bekxar, texas.

>> it's emerging from the muzzle of the gun. based on the size of the pattern, the range was most likely between two and four inches.

From i.b. nora's link in the media thread:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47458356#47458356

reporter: good morning, matt. trayvon martin's parents have not seen the medical examiner's report that was prepared here. but the fact that others have, including nbc news, has their attorney telling nbc news that it's enough. they now want all of the documents released. benjamin crump tells nbc news that they want full transparency of all the records because anything short of that is manipulation.
-------

while the multipage autopsy is sealed by court order , nbc news was given access to read it. it says, in part, the teenager was killed by a penetrating gunshot wound to the chest, the entrance wound located on his left chest 17 inches below the head. the single bullet passed directly from the front to the back, through his lungs, creating perforations. the only injuries to trayvon martin are from the gunshot and to one knuckle, a quarter inch to one-eighth inch abrasion on the fourth finger in the ring area. trayvon's gunshot wound entrance of intermediate range. how close was that? the medical examiner's report says there was a soot ring abrasion and a two-inch by two-inch area of stippling. this is a gunshot residue expert and the chief medical examiner in bekxar, texas.

>> it's emerging from the muzzle of the gun. based on the size of the pattern, the range was most likely between two and four inches.

BBM.

That's "intermediate" range? Two to four inches, IMO, is close. But maybe in the ballistics world it's considered intermediate.

I had to see this three times to make sure I was right.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/osvi...artin-last-words-20120517,0,2334066.htmlstory

Yes. They said SWEATSHIRT. Not jacket.

^^^ THAT is supposedly from an unreleased police report.

If GZ's jacket was not zipped up and/or it was pulled up during the beating, then the shirt he had on, probably either polyester or cotton blend, could have grass stains on it while the (IIRC, leather) jacket would not.

Or it's just more sloppy reporting.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

BBM.

That's "intermediate" range? Two to four inches, IMO, is close. But maybe in the ballistics world it's considered intermediate.

I thought that was a odd word to use too if it was 2 - 4 inches also.

My only guess is that anything that is greater than point blank, but less than the minimum to detect power residue must be classified as intermediate?

Thanks. I could not seem to find a definative answer on the net. I though it may be admissible by defense, but not prosecution, but that was just a guess.

I look at it like LDT it is nothing more then a way to intimidate the person being questioned. scare tactic to tell the truth. jmo

Thanks. I could not seem to find a definative answer on the net. I though it may be admissible by defense, but not prosecution, but that was just a guess.

According to one website:

Are the polygraph results admissible in court?

Federal courts have ruled that polygraph is not per-se inadmissible in a court procedure, but that it may be considered when standard rules of scientific evidence have been met. Applicants must apply to the judge for admissibility under the "Daubert" standard of evidence on a case-by-case basis. Individual judges can still decline to accept polygraph results.

Not the full autopsy but this link is from the media thread and is being extensively discussed in Trayvon's injuries thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin Shooting - Media Thread - NO DISCUSSION

As far as the grass stains/grass, I've posted about this difference before and will look back on my posts for the link....

Quoting myself to add from the police report about the grass/grass stains:

".....I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground."

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads