What's in this cellar room photo?

Whatever the pink thing shown in this photo is, it is way too big to be JonBenet's Barbie nightgown. Does anyone see this? This object is about 1/4 the size of the blanket and JB's gown would not have been that big.

ETA: well, maybe not 1/4 the size of the blanket, but still too big to be her nightgown.

Did she have a pink blanket?

Cause here it says

In the area where Det. Arndt had told Det. Everett that the decedent had been found by her father he observed two blankets on the floor in the center of the room.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-baggagecheck12261996.htm

Did she have a pink blanket?

Cause here it says

In the area where Det. Arndt had told Det. Everett that the decedent had been found by her father he observed two blankets on the floor in the center of the room.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-baggagecheck12261996.htm

That's what the pink thing next to the white blanket is. It is a pink blanket and it has blood on it. This blanket was part of the actual crime (as for me, the white blanket was just part of the staging). Was this blanket listed on the crime scene evidence list? I don't remember seeing it. If not, it could be the object redacted instead of the doll. My oh my, the more we look, the worse this gets. This blanket could also be where he was leading with the questions about JonBenet having a special toy that she slept with. My little niece will not sleep without her Princess blanket. It has to go wherever she goes. Now I wonder if JonBenet had her special "blankie"?

Could the Barbie "under there" have been staged the same way JonBenet was,then it would make sense if JR called it "perverted"?

15 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah; right. What I'm saying,

16 I'm -- I remember a Barbie nightgown with a picture,

17 big picture of the head of Barbie on it. So I am not

18 quite sure this is her -- you know, one that she had.

19 TOM HANEY: Okay. You know, it appears --

20 PATSY RAMSEY: That is a Barbie doll under

21 there.

22 TOM HANEY: It appears from the waist down

23 you can see that much, but from the waist up, because

24 of the plastic, there is a flash and the reflection

25 that is washed out.

It's not a doll "under there".It's the picture of the doll on the gown(doll's face) down there (in plastic)....and the picture is washed out.

:twocents:

14 TRIP DEMUTH: Which drawer, looking at photo

15 18?

16 PATSY RAMSEY: These.

17 TRIP DEMUTH: This is her bathroom, her sink.

18 Which drawer would the Barbie doll nightgown have been

19 kept in?

20 PATSY RAMSEY: Probably that one or the one

21 below it.

22 TRIP DEMUTH: The one that is opened or below

23 it right there in photo 18?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh.

uh uh what?
the opened drawer?
if so,who opened it to take the gown out?someone must have been in a hurry if the drawer was left open like it appears in the crime scene photo

Could the Barbie "under there" have been staged the same way JonBenet was,then it would make sense if JR called it "perverted"?

claudicici,

Might be. How would John know any particular object was intended to be perverted? Is there a dual staging, one for the doll and one for JonBenet?

That's what the pink thing next to the white blanket is. It is a pink blanket and it has blood on it. This blanket was part of the actual crime (as for me, the white blanket was just part of the staging). Was this blanket listed on the crime scene evidence list? I don't remember seeing it. If not, it could be the object redacted instead of the doll. My oh my, the more we look, the worse this gets. This blanket could also be where he was leading with the questions about JonBenet having a special toy that she slept with. My little niece will not sleep without her Princess blanket. It has to go wherever she goes. Now I wonder if JonBenet had her special "blankie"?

joeskidbeck,
Well this needs to be resolved. Pink blanket or barbie nightgown? In the interview Patsy clearly identifies the barbie nightgown in the wine-cellar, but nobody asks about a pink blanket, white blanket , yes , but not a pink one?

AnatomyColdCase075.jpg

joeskidbeck,
Well this needs to be resolved. Pink blanket or barbie nightgown? In the interview Patsy clearly identifies the barbie nightgown in the wine-cellar, but nobody asks about a pink blanket, white blanket , yes , but not a pink one?

AnatomyColdCase075.jpg

You are right, UKGuy, but that pink object is way too big to be either nightgown. There's enough fabric there for 10- 6 year old girl's nightgowns.

I'm starting to believe there was dual staging. They may have thought this would look like something a pervert would do. Display Barbie just like JonBenet. IF the R's are responsible for this, one of them is a sick puppy. I thought I had already been as disgusted by this case as I could be, turns out I wasn't. I get the feeling if we knew everything there is to know about this case, it would be unbelievable.

Also, was Patsy looking at this photo when she identified the nightgown? Didn't they talk about it being in an evidence bag? This may not be what she was looking at, at that time.

13 Q. (By Chief Beckner) Did you, the
14 night of the 25th, did you help undress
15 JonBenet?
16 A. I did. I think I was asked that
17 before, but I don't -- I mean, I at least
18 took her shoes off, I believe, later on. I
19 carried her upstairs, laid her in bed, took
20 her shoes off. I don't know if I took her
21 coat off.
22 Usually what I would do is try to
23 get her semi-ready for bed because it wasn't
24 infrequent she would fall to sleep when we
25 came home like that, before we got home.
1 Patsy would come in, get her in bed totally.
2 Q. I guess what I mean is, did you
3 notice at that time whether she was or was
4 not wearing underwear?
5 A. I mean, I think I would have
6 noticed if she wasn't.
But I don't
7 remember. I really don't.

How would he have noticed if she wasn't?He only took off her shoes and left,right?It was Patsy's job to do the rest.
And how the hell can you not remember something like this,whether your daughter ends up home not wearing her underwear.That would be a huge red flag for a parent,no?

joeskidbeck,

AnatomyColdCase075.jpg

No way that's a child's night gown. Maybe a grown womans....or a blanket.

13 Q. (By Chief Beckner) Did you, the
14 night of the 25th, did you help undress
15 JonBenet?
16 A. I did. I think I was asked that
17 before, but I don't -- I mean, I at least
18 took her shoes off, I believe, later on. I
19 carried her upstairs, laid her in bed, took
20 her shoes off. I don't know if I took her
21 coat off.
22 Usually what I would do is try to
23 get her semi-ready for bed because it wasn't
24 infrequent she would fall to sleep when we
25 came home like that, before we got home.
1 Patsy would come in, get her in bed totally.
2 Q. I guess what I mean is, did you
3 notice at that time whether she was or was
4 not wearing underwear?
5 A. I mean, I think I would have
6 noticed if she wasn't. But I don't
7 remember. I really don't.

How would he have noticed if she wasn't?He only took off her shoes and left,right?It was Patsy's job to do the rest.
And how the hell can you not remember something like this,whether your daughter ends up home not wearing her underwear.That would be a huge red flag for a parent,no?

I agree with you...how in the world would HE know what she had on under those pants? He only took off her coat...HE THINKS...and her shoes...which later we find out are BOOTS.

We've been going over these for years,what came first,head blow or strangulation.
IMO it was the sexual assault.The other two are just ...consequences....

Who would rape a child only to cover for a head bash?Normal people would call 911.I don't buy that this is what happened.It doesn't make sense.

But would you do anything possible to cover for sexual assault?You bet.

No one raped JB probably.It says digital penetration....she was just "a little bit" molested right?Someone (I think I now know who) thought,what's the big deal,we're just playing a bit and this would have go on and on and on without anyone noticing.

But something happened that night during this little game....she probably hit her head(maybe accidentally).What now?I can't call 911,they might find out about the other recent "activities".Maybe in a moment of huge panic he decided to finish her off,silence her.Remember,she was still breathing when strangled.She was alive.But needed to be silenced in case she recovered from the head wound.

Now we need an explanation,to drift attention away from the real problem that caused all this.J.Douglas says that in most of the sexual crimes that are staged the perpetrator will make it look like it was about personal gain.Here comes the ransom note.I am still not convinced that PR wrote it and not JR and that the staging was meant for LE and not for the wife.Their investigators didn't even tell her that JB was assaulted when murdered,remember.

Digital penetration.This is how it started.It was real.The rest is just panic&cover up.This is why it's about forgiveness and wanting to move on.

:twocents:

Why was he so eager to untie the knots?
He realized someone might recognize the style.

And it looks like it would have to be a HUGE woman's gown.

Looks kinda rose-colored, not actually pink...and it looks kind of velvety. Could be a doll baby blanket, could be a womans nightgown.

If what we are looking at isn't JonBenet's barbie nightgown, then where is it?

Could it be that the white blanket was folded in half before it was wrapped around JonBenet?Maybe that's why the pink,night gown or blanket appears larger than what it actually is?

A Barbie doll is only about 11 inches tall. The clothing is tiny. No way anyone would ever confuse a Barbie nightie with a child's, even an infant's.
There is a larger Barbie called a MY Size doll that wears about 2T child's clothing. That doll is about 3 feet tall. But it is also not proportioned like a real child at all. Just a large version of the original tiny doll. No way would it be in that photo and not be seen.
IMO, the pink fabric is one of JB's nighties. There is no way even LE unfamiliar with dolls would mistake a child's nightie for a Barbie doll's. That is just JR lying again, and remember his OTHER comment when shown the nightie in a photo: "That wasn't supposed to be there". He knew very well what it was.

I can imagine that there were 2 blankets and LE did not list both in the evidence. If it was something they wanted kept secret, they'd have blacked it out, not omitted it. Someone saw that pile of pink and white fabric mistakenly said that it was 2 blankets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostrider2000
Back