Where is Lee Anthony

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that Lee knows he would fail a lie detector test because of his suscpicions about KC...not that he was involved. The DNA..I can't explain that except after some of the things said about him and his family, maybe he didn't feel like being so cooperative after all.

Mallory.

I think Lee was contacting LP to see if he would re-bond if Casey agreed to tell where Caylee is, correct?

Yes...Mallory...mentioned only once to my knowledge in an early jailhouse call. I have posted about Mallory before because it has always been curious to me that she has not been heard from again. I have no idea why, but I've always assumed it's because she didn't like CA? Just a guess. But where is she? And, as this forum asks, where is Lee?

DA

Yes...Mallory...mentioned only once to my knowledge in an early jailhouse call. I have posted about Mallory before because it has always been curious to me that she has not been heard from again. I have no idea why, but I've always assumed it's because she didn't like CA? Just a guess. But where is she? And, as this forum asks, where is Lee?

DA

Not sure on how reliable this is, but someone on Craigslist posted a rant to Casey, blaming her, among other things, for the fact that Mallory broke it off with Lee. If I find it again (it was on this site), then I'll post or link it here.

Not sure on how reliable this is, but someone on Craigslist posted a rant to Casey, blaming her, among other things, for the fact that Mallory broke it off with Lee. If I find it again (it was on this site), then I'll post or link it here.

That would be great - I just tried searching this site for "Craigslist, and Mallory, and etc." but I couldn't find it. Thanks much.
DA

I think Lee is in a real tough place. On one hand he smelled the trunk and his father, ex-LE, has probably made comments about what it contained. On the other, he has to listen to his mother rant and rave over everyone framing KC. And then there is his dear sister who won't tell anyone where Caylee is and has lied non-stop. And these are his FAMILY members! What a horrible place to be.

Don't know if this was brought up yet but I wonder if him breaking up with his girlfriend had anything to do with it. Maybe she issued him an ultimatum that if he wants anything to do with her or his child, he needs to step away from the craziness of the Anthony household. Can't say I blame her if that's the case.

Is this true? Lee is expecting a baby? This is the first I've heard of this.
I am only asking because it could be significant in Casey's mental undoing.
KC seemed to be the princess. She probably perceived Caylee as dethroning her of the princess title.
In KC's mind a new grandbaby could have thrown a lot more into the mix.
Is it confirmed that Lee is expecting a child? Link please.

What has stuck in my mind since the beginning is when Lee said on camera that if he didn't believe Casey was cooperating with him, he wouldn't be there...

...and since then he has distanced himself from the whole situation.

I think he knows whats up.....

Again.

My post earlier about the strange blackjack conversation along with the fact that Lee only contacted her on 1 day in the month and a half that we have phone records of KC's personal cell.

I find it odd that brother and sister only speak once in a month and a half.

I feel that he or someone else provided her another phone.

She had up to 10hrs per day (not includeing night time) that she was NOT useing her personal cell.

I'd say she was communicating via another phone.
Does anyone remember that very line of questioning on NG...that Casey had another phone? It seemed to come out of the blue. The guys on the show seemed to be a bit incredulous as well. I think they thought she was talking about LE wire tapping phones in the As house. But, I didn't. Just wondered why all of a sudden she brought this up recently.

What has stuck in my mind since the beginning is when Lee said on camera that if he didn't believe Casey was cooperating with him, he wouldn't be there...

I keep hoping he's seen the light as well but...I'm worried that he'll do exactly what George has done. There's something dark and terrible and skewed in there and probably, it's not that easy to escape!

MOO

I keep hoping he's seen the light as well but...I'm worried that he'll do exactly what George has done. There's something dark and terrible and skewed in there and probably, it's not that easy to escape!

MOO
My bet is that it's named Cindy. Given how nasty and accusing she is to other people, can you imagine what she is like with her own family? It's skeery

My bet is that it's named Cindy. Given how nasty and accusing she is to other people, can you imagine what she is like with her own family? It's skeery
She may be scary but dippety-do-dah-dippety-day-da Dad don't give me no comfort either. Neither of the folks seem to have grown up to understand what being a responsible and respectable adult means...

MOO

IMO, In his heart Lee knows his sister was some how responsible for the death of his neice...he has no idea what to do right now but separate himself from the situation. Think ostrich...he has his head in the sand.

(Not to butt in...lurk alot but have 2 babys myself & not much time to post)

I wonder if he is just laying low and out of the media eye etc because he stated something a while back not word for word but basically as long as he believes and can follow a path of evidence he will stand by his sister.......that being said I think he isn't buying her BS anymore and he knows she was involved, has tried all he can to get her to talk etc and he is just done. Out of respect for his parents he is not out public saying I don't beleive her any more etc knowing his parents are still in denial but by him not being so visable etc to me speaks volumes and I thinks it's because he isn't buy her horse and pony show anymore.

Lee disapearing from the spot light speaks volumes. I also think Lee is not cooperating with LE as a way to gain favor back with Cindy. As Cindy can not be to pleased with Lee sharing the family secrets with police- IE- Cindy telling Casey that Caylee is her mistake. That Cindy choked Casey June 15 after the GP money was stolen, the UNfit mother comments, all the stealing....also Lee does have a job and a mortgage. Being in public is not helping Casey or Caylee it is hurting. Now if Cindy would just go to her privacy place and think and take time to grieve - all would be so much healthier and better for all.

Misty I agree with you....keep me posted:blowkiss:

Lee does have a job and a mortgage.
Misty I agree with you....keep me posted:blowkiss:

Lee has a mortgage? The address I have him listed at is owned by Juan & Bernada W. I'm using Eagle Feather Drive residence.
~Guideposts

I think it's rumor. On her myspace page she has that she "loves the Anthony family!" with a photo of Caylee dressed as princess Leia from Star Wars. Her last sign on was 10/17/08.
~Guideposts

Just been lurking around tonight. Your post made me want to participate. VERY interesting observation. And sadly, your probably right. On a good note, maybe Lee is helping LE. Everyone needs closure on this case. I hope he is helping to that end. :)

I am sure this has been asked and answered but I am trying to catch up and with all the hundreds of posts in this section that is kinda hard.....

anyhow, my questions....

1) What is the REAL relationship between Lee and Casey?

2) Is there ANY PROOF that he maybe Caylee's father or is this just "speculation"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922