Where to search for Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new sres, but has always haunted me; Oil Wells, those which were in process of development and/or abandonment. Or a place related to where he was working at the time.

Just something about the way he quit that job, I feel certain is related to Hailey.

I have heard nothing new.

I'm of the opinion that the very earliest searches by LE were done too late and were not thorough. Hailey didn't just evaporate! There were clues and evidence to be found, but the Feds got there after it was compromised or destroyed. The door to door searches were nothing more than a quick glance around if the resident consented. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard nothing new.

I'm of the opinion that the very earliest searches by LE were done too late and were not thorough. Hailey didn't just evaporate! There were clues and evidence to be found, but the Feds got there after it was compromised or destroyed. The door to door searches were nothing more than a quick glance around if the resident consented. MOO

The problem we have is 26 months after Hailey went missing Billie and Shawn still havent been cleared and as it stands im not sure either can be. Additionally Billie and Shawn keep getting mad at each other on fb and when that happens Billie generally lets out incriminating information. Two years after Hailey went missing and still she cant get her timeline right even :(

I don't know where to post this new poster.

If it needs to be posted on another thread, please move it, MOD. Thank you.

Personally, I think Hailey Dunn is deceased. I think Shawn Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn hold the "key" (knowledge of) to the location of Hailey Dunn's remains.

This is just my opinion!
~~~~~

72676_443711629042922_1013600456_n.jpg

Hailey Dunn - Inspirations of Faith Hope & Love

PLEASE SHARE.... ♥

Please help bring Hailey Dunn home to her family and friends. This Hailey Dunn flyer has been revised to include Hailey's recently released age-progression (released by Hope for Hailey.) The image shows Hailey Dunn, as she might look now, at the age of 15.

If you have any information on Hailey's whereabouts or if you see her, please immediately call one of the following authorities: Dallas FBI 972-559-5000; NCMEC 800-843-5678; or dial 911. Hailey needs to be found and brought home safely and Justice needs to be served to whoever took her. ♥ Thank you. ♥

* 8.5x 11 Flyer meets the minimum resolution requirements for standard paper prints and will print nicely.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...84889057.92965.385211464892939&type=1&theater
Facebook - Hailey Dunn - Inspirations of Faith Hope & Love

Just thinking about you....

I want SA grandparents hunting land searched. IMO The cards missing does not feel like a coincedence to me. I think the lakes need to be searched again with sonar equipment. Does anyone know if Lake JB Thomas was ever searched?

Lake jbt mentioned here.... Wish it had been searched at this time. :(

Okay I need y'all to help me remember:) Anyone recall if it was ever said the specific location of the ATM that BD and SA utilized on Monday night?

and can anyone help verify the that the residence they reportedly went to on Monday night , was located on 17th in Snyder?

thanks- let's find Hailey

Actually the adress given for this ATM is quite a ways from the hospital. Not across the street at all. This ATM is right before you get down town. It's in the gallery furniture parking lot. Across from Hibbetts sports.

Actually the adress given for this ATM is quite a ways from the hospital. Not across the street at all. This ATM is right before you get down town. It's in the gallery furniture parking lot. Across from Hibbetts sports.

Yes, the address on 17th street is Billie's mom's- where they bought the drugs.
Connie O. was later sentenced to a year in jail for drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500