Who Could Get Kyron Out of School More Easily (Unseen)? Terri or another person?

The problem that I see with TH taking Kyron is the timetable. IMHO, it's unlikely that Kyron (alone or accompanied) left the building before 8:55 (see my earlier post in the thread) and likely a little after that. The "best" time for him to have left unseen would have been while the other children and their chaperons were busy touring the exhibits, and after the parents had left. Knowing how hard it is to get small children organized, I doubt if that was much before 9.

TH apparently has a 9:12 time stamped receipt from the grocery approx 7 miles away. Even if you assume that she had the truck running/baby loaded and had Kyron come out to meet her as soon as the coast was clear, I don't think she can get to the store and in/out that fast.

On the other hand, I don't think he would have gone with a total stranger without complaint - and I don't picture someone dragging him from the building screaming. Which suggests that either he did wander off, or it was someone he knew or someone he was told to go with.

Then again - there's always the off chance he didn't leave the building early that morning. If someone killed him and hid his body, he could have been removed at any time during the day. I assume it's been checked whether any furniture/boxes/etc were taken from the school that day.

The science fair was open to the public until 10:00 am so there may have been parents, other family members and who knows who else milling about until that time.

bbm.. in my opinion because Terri had an 18 month old toddler with her.

Is this so? I don't think I've read that the baby was with her. I think it's very possible that she was, but nothing verified yet to my knowledge.

And if Terry was carrying the toddler, how would it be more difficult? We have not been told there was a stroller involved. I realize we have not been told there wasn't a stroller involved either. I am basing my assumption on no stroller being involved.

To me it is common sense that a person kidnapping a 7 year old child without an 18 month old tagging along would have an easier job than someone with a toddler tagging along.

unless of course the perpetrator had a couple of kids tagging along with them

To me it is common sense that a person kidnapping a 7 year old child without an 18 month old tagging along would have an easier job than someone with a toddler tagging along.

unless of course the perpetrator had a couple of kids tagging along with them
I doubt that Kyron was doing anything other than walking on his own accord. I doubt that Terry would have had to drag him out, while having a toddler in her arms.

And if Terry was carrying the toddler, how would it be more difficult? We have not been told there was a stroller involved. I realize we have not been told there wasn't a stroller involved either. I am basing my assumption on no stroller being involved.

BBM~
Thank you for saying that! I have been wondering what the heck I missed. There is even a thread about carrying a child's body out in a stroller, so I am pretty perplexed about where that info is coming from. It is still not entirely clear to me that Baby K was even in the school with Terri that morning (I could be wrong about this) let alone in a stroller. If it were me, and I was just going to be in the school for a short time, I don't think I would have bothered with a stroller, since the baby was 18 months and could certainly walk while holding Mom's hand...JMO, but if anyone has any info on this stroller business I would really appreciate it if you could post it. TIA. MOO, :twocents:

I think if it was a stranger he would of yelled..Possible commotion...

With it being Terri, he would just go with her, when she asked him to. I think she told him to meet her near the door - possibly telling him about supposed Doctors appointment. I believe she might of been outside that door waiting, not in the school - waiting for him to exit.

I do not believe, nor feel this was a stranger abduction....

I agree, this does not "feel" like a stranger abduction. LE has pretty much said this, without saying it outright.

I've always figured that Terry just walked out of the school with Kyron; probably quite a bit earlier than the 8:45am and 9:00am times she has claimed. An earlier time would mean less people to notice them when they left. Baby with her or not. Terri walking with Kyron would be, and would look, the most natural, and to my way of thinking would stand out less than any other possibility, including having Kyron come out after her, alone.

We don't know if LE has found witnesses to any of this, yet, though I believe they do have witnesses and just about all the information they need to indict Terri for the crime against Kyron.

My OPINION.

bbm......

Terri left at about 8:45 - a time when other parents and visitors were also leaving - if she peeked out the door - didn't see anyone in the area and slipped out the door - she is taking a chance that someone pops out the door right behind her and seeing her with kyron walking to the truck or getting into the truck.

BBM

BUT, we really don't know what time Terri left the school. We can pretty much assume the initial information put out about her waving good-bye to Kyron in the hallway at 8:45 came directly from Terri, herself. Then, there is the newly released email, where Terri tells the person she left the school at 9:00am. The email was the next day, June 5th. I am guessing she made the time earlier when she told the police; maybe to account for the 9:12am receipt from the Fred Meyer store.

I believe that she left much earlier with Kyron. His classroom looked about empty in the photograph and, more importantly, I think, LE has now announced the significant time as being from 8:15am through 8:45am.

This woman has verified problems with truth-telling and integrity. I would not trust her account of her day, and I don't.

My OPINION.

IMO Terry......she could told him to go out the other door and meet her.
Maybe the excuse to part ways is to get something out of truck left behind that belonged to science project and then he never came back. Or the doctor appt.

Is this so? I don't think I've read that the baby was with her. I think it's very possible that she was, but nothing verified yet to my knowledge.

I looked for the video of Kaine and the mom said that the baby was with Terri that morning but I couldn't find it. I'll keep looking. I guess it's possible kaine lied and the baby was actually not with terri.

bbm.. in my opinion because Terri had an 18 month old toddler with her.
I'm not following you, though I realize I could be missing something.

Moms walk around with their toddlers and seven-year-olds all the time. Why would having the baby with her make it harder to walk out of the school with her stepson? She had probably been seen doing this hundreds of times before. The most natural thing in the world of parents and school children, one or more siblings in tow.

My OPINION.

BBM

BUT, we really don't know what time Terri left the school. We can pretty much assume the initial information put out about her waving good-bye to Kyron in the hallway at 8:45 came directly from Terri, herself. Then, there is the newly released email, where Terri tells the person she left the school at 9:00am. The email was the next day, June 5th. I am guessing she made the time earlier when she told the police; maybe to account for the 9:12am receipt from the Fred Meyer store.

I believe that she left much earlier with Kyron. His classroom looked about empty in the photograph and, more importantly, I think, LE has now announced the significant time as being from 8:15am through 8:45am.

This woman has verified problems with truth-telling and integrity. I would not trust her account of her day, and I don't.

My OPINION.

Except it seems as though it's being verified.

If Terri had baby with her in the school, she'd have drawn attention to herself. Baby had visited the school with Terri on other occasions. Most staff and other parents would have recognized her, and even if they didn't, would certainly have noticed an adorable yet increasingly cranky red-headed baby.

I looked for the video of Kaine and the mom said that the baby was with Terri that morning but I couldn't find it. I'll keep looking. I guess it's possible kaine lied and the baby was actually not with terri.

It is true that Kaine has said that Baby K was with Terri that morning. Obviously he left for work and after that he had no way of knowing for sure where she was because he wasn't there. My issue is that there has been no confirmation from LE that the baby was seen in the school that morning with Terri and Kyron. JMO. :twocents:

I doubt that Kyron was doing anything other than walking on his own accord. I doubt that Terry would have had to drag him out, while having a toddler in her arms.

your right if the perpetrator had kyron walk it would be just as easy for them to kidnap kyron as terri. In my mind kyron was picked up and the perp sped out of there with a hand over kyron's mouth.

They do it all the time.

As do parents. They do it all the time and that is exactly why it would go completely unnoticed. I think she told Kyron since they parked a ways from the school that she would pull the truck around to a certain door and FOR KYRON TO COME OUT THAT DOOR then waa laa hes outta the school and they went out separately...

IMO this aspect has been ENTIRELY OVER DISSECTED, OVER ANALYZED, AND PICKED APART.

What I mean is lets say tomorrow my son has a SF, tho he is in middle school the size of the school is the exact same. So similar also in ppl fairly well knowing each other[not necessarily by name but by face]. Let me say too that what WOULD STAND OUT, WHAT WOULD BE MEMORABLE WAS SOMEONE{a complete stranger}THAT IS WHO AND WOULD HAVE STOOD OUT AND BEEN NOTICED BY SOMEONE...

So lets say I go with my son as soon as the fair starts, we go look at his project, take a couple pix, speak to a few ppl[teacher and couple parents, etc]. Then just as we came in we casually walk back out to one of the several parking areas. Depending on the exact time of us leaving we may or may not directly encounter ppl in that parking lot, at that exact door that we left out of. There is a good chance that no one DIRECTLY SAW THEM EXIT that door. no one would be drawn to looking at them because there would be absolutely NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY, NOR UNUSUAL about us leaving , NOR WOULD THERE BE ABOUT THEM LEAVING.

My son did have a school event first thing in the morning at the end of May(right before school got out for summer) and upon entering the building and upon exiting back to our car I COULD NOT TELL YOU ONE PERSON THAT I SAW, NOT ONE. It was completely ordinary day, ordinary circumstances, and therefor ppl are going about their own ordinary business.

bbm......

Terri left at about 8:45 - a time when other parents and visitors were also leaving - if she peeked out the door - didn't see anyone in the area and slipped out the door - she is taking a chance that someone pops out the door right behind her and seeing her with kyron walking to the truck or getting into the truck.

Not if she left by the side door by the soccer field. That is not an obvious exit for people parked in the normal spaces in the south lot, etc. She could easily slip out that door and along the path to the truck without being seen by anyone.

JMO

I'm not following you, though I realize I could be missing something.

Moms walk around with their toddlers and seven-year-olds all the time. Why would having the baby with her make it harder to walk out of the school with her stepson? She had probably been seen doing this hundreds of times before. The most natural thing in the world of parents and school children, one or more siblings in tow.

My OPINION.

The question is - who could get kyron out of school more easily (unseen) terri (who had a baby with her) - or someone else.

If kyron left with Terri at 8:45 and was walking beside terri and baby - to the truck - they would have a greater change of being seen - in my opinion -

than a stranger perpetrator who saw an opportunity to grab a kid and get out without being seen.

ETA to SmoothOperator

Exactly, nothing has to be complicated...unless Kyron didn't want to go with someone, like a stranger. I am not getting the elaborate means needed for him to leave with TH or go seperately to the truck...none! I can also understand why nobody would notice. I see simple, where others don't...doesn't mean one is more right than the other & we don't know what the others have said or IF there are other, not that you are saying that...just adding that.

as do parents. They do it all the time and that is exactly why it would go completely unnoticed. I think she told kyron since they parked a ways from the school that she would pull the truck around to a certain door and for kyron to come out that door then waa laa hes outta the school and they went out separately...

Imo this aspect has been entirely over dissected, over analyzed, and picked apart.

What i mean is lets say tomorrow my son has a sf, tho he is in middle school the size of the school is the exact same. So similar also in ppl fairly well knowing each other[not necessarily by name but by face]. Let me say too that what would stand out, what would be memorable was someone{a complete stranger}that is who and would have stood out and been noticed by someone...

So lets say i go with my son as soon as the fair starts, we go look at his project, take a couple pix, speak to a few ppl[teacher and couple parents, etc]. Then just as we came in we casually walk back out to one of the several parking areas. Depending on the exact time of us leaving we may or may not directly encounter ppl in that parking lot, at that exact door that we left out of. There is a good chance that no one directly saw them exit that door. No one would be drawn to looking at them because there would be absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, nor unusual about us leaving , nor would there be about them leaving.

My son did have a school event first thing in the morning at the end of may(right before school got out for summer) and upon entering the building and upon exiting back to our car i could not tell you one person that i saw, not one. It was completely ordinary day, ordinary circumstances, and therefor ppl are going about their own ordinary business.

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63
Back