Who do YOU believe killed JBR?

Read all the books, walked thru it a thousand times, Patsy did it accidentally but John covered for her. Only other possible is Burke did it in a fit of rage, Patsy & John covered...but my money is on Patsy (and definitely accidentally)

I believe that Patsy accidentally killed Jon Benet over her wetting the bed OR Patsy walked in on John abusing JB and swung the golf club to hit John but it accidentally hit JBM. Patsy had to cover for John because she is the one who made the blow and John had to cover up for Patsy because he was molesting JBM.

There is absolutely no way that an 8 year old boy would have done this. I know that there is probably one 8 year old boy somewhere that has done something like this, but the odds are amazingly against that happening. And, I don't believe that Burke would have been molesting JBR either. I think that the odds on this are also against it happening. I think that 8 year old boys aren't thinking of sex. As slow as most boys mature, they aren't thinking of girls that young.

I have always thought that everything points to mom and dad.

Patsy because she viewed JBR as an object. John covered to avoid scandal and also that's just what some men do.

I don't know who killed JonBenet, but I believe at the very least all the adult Ramsey's who were in the house that night know what happened to her. This would mean they are covering for themselves or for someone who doesn't neccesarily know/understand his actions led to JonBenet's death.

Might be an accident under questionable circumstances that snowballed out of control.

No!!!

They put him in the romper room and grilled him for 6 hours. And cleared him completely.

No!!

BR never testified in person. He was videotaped. It is unknown whether his lawyer (he had his own) was with him, but in real life (as opposed to Ramseyville), anyone testifying before a GJ may NOT have a lawyer present. Any mention of "clearing" BR must include mention of the FACT that he had to be cleared because under CO law, he was not allowed to be indicted.

The Grand Jury not indict BR because of his age, even if they KNEW he did it. End of story as far as BR goes.

I feel JB was silenced with a bash to the head because she screamed while she was being molested. I think it may have happened in her room; she was carried to the basement and died there, just outside the WC on the carpeted floor where the urine stains were found. But the scream heard across the street seems to indicate she may have been molested in the basement, which I also can envision. When she collapsed and appeared to have been killed, at that point the staging began. I truly can't pinpoint the molester, but I can rule out Patsy (as the molester). My molester theory is spilt between JAR, BR and friend of BR.
I still think about the "Patsy toilet rage" theory (which was also ST's) but not as much as I used to.
I am absolutely certain she wrote the note. She would not have done that unless she was covering for someone in her family.
There are some things i strongly do NOT believe. I do NOT believe Patsy did all of it by herself, nor do I believe JR was unaware of what happened till that morning. I do NOT believe BR did it all by himself, nor do I believe he had any part in the staging.

I've often thought she was being sexually abused by Burke and his friend, two young teens just coming into their own sexuality. Then, since their son was a part of her death, John and Patsy covered for these boys with Patsy writing the ransom note.

I would like to read more about Burke's friend.

I've often thought she was being sexually abused by Burke and his friend, two young teens just coming into their own sexuality. Then, since their son was a part of her death, John and Patsy covered for these boys with Patsy writing the ransom note.

So would many of us. Doubt we will.

So would many of us. Doubt we will.

Hi, I was Googling, clicked on a TOPIX link and it alerted my Avast security :waitasec: so I quit. There is a link that speaks of Burke's friend but I'm not going to open it. :banghead:

John. I have always believed John killed her in a sex game gone wrong, and that Patsy helped with the staging and cover-up and definitely wrote the ransom note. Stand By Your Man- that's what kinda gal Patsy was:twocents:... Also she couldn't risk the social scandal by calling 911 while JBR might still be alive, but she did wrap her in a blanket and draw a heart on her palms.

I believe she was killed by an intruder who came in (or out) the small window in the basement room where she was found.
Without disturbing the unbroken spider web on the window sill???:waitasec:

Without disturbing the unbroken spider web on the window sill???:waitasec:

Right. No one could climb UP that wall. Forget balancing on the suitcase, it would have fallen over. Forget using the chair- it was found OUTSIDE that room on the other side of a closed door. NO debris was disturbed (including that spider web). Not to mention the grate wasn't moved.

I'm wondering when age 8 is considered a young teen? I would think that Burke had at least 5 years to go before he was a "young teen."

I'm wondering when age 8 is considered a young teen? I would think that Burke had at least 5 years to go before he was a "young teen."

Thanks Norest, I had remembered him as 12 but now see he was 8. :banghead: That is pretty young I agree. Do you know how old his friend was?

BR was 9 just a few weeks away from being 10 and 10 is considered pre-teen.

The state of CO seems off. Regardless of BR age,etc... the household, the people there that night should have been looked at as a whole in this particular situation rather that of an individual. That is why the body of evidence cannot be tried, it is a coverup involving more than one, and they want evidence to fit one, so this case will never be solved. God Bless this Angel JonBenet.

The state of CO seems off. Regardless of BR age,etc... the household, the people there that night should have been looked at as a whole in this particular situation rather that of an individual. That is why the body of evidence cannot be tried, it is a coverup involving more than one, and they want evidence to fit one, so this case will never be solved. God Bless this Angel JonBenet.

Summed up quite nicely, RTC!

Thanks Norest, I had remembered him as 12 but now see he was 8. :banghead: That is pretty young I agree. Do you know how old his friend was?

BR was 9, and was two weeks away from his 10th Birthday when JB was killed. Had it been 2 weeks later, the investigation may have had a different tone. His friend (and I assume you mean DS) was a year or so older, maybe 11 or 12. Pret-teen would be a better description.

BR was 9, and was two weeks away from his 10th Birthday when JB was killed. Had it been 2 weeks later, the investigation may have had a different tone. His friend (and I assume you mean DS) was a year or so older, maybe 11 or 12. Pret-teen would be a better description.

I believe it was Burke Ramsey that was the focus of the Grand Jury Investigation...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285
Back