Who ever is eventually arrested for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I want to see Jose has a lawyer on this case. Also wouldn't want the jury coming from the same county has Casey's.

Here it is, there isn't even anyone charged for Haleigh's death yet and I'm already worried about the competence of the jurors.........

Here it is, there isn't even anyone charged for Haleigh's death yet and I'm already worried about the competence of the jurors.........

You and me both lone. I am very disappointed with jurors at this point!!

:banghead:

Did Cindy put a screen between the witnesses & the jury and show them a different trial? That's the only explaination I can come up.

OK PEOPLE. HOW DID HAILEY'S THREAD BECOME ABOUT CAYLEE?

ALL THE BARBS REGARDING THE JURORS, ETC.. FOR CASEY ANTHONY LOCATED IN HAILEY CUMMINGS THREAD IS BEYOND ME.

THE JURORS HAD MADE THEIR DECISION TO ACQUIT BASED ON THE FACTS THEY WERE GIVEN. AND ONLY THE FACTS. THE JURORS IGNORED THE INNUENDO, INSINUATIONS AND CONDESCENTION THAT FLEW AROUND AS THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE...THEY WERE NOT FACTS.

THE EMOTIONS TIED IN HERE ARE UNDERSTANDABLE BUT, BORDER ON THE SAME EXACT INSANITY THAT KC HAS CREATED. REMEMBER, WE, THE AUDIENCE, HAD MUCH MORE INFORMATION AND INSINUATIONS TO WORK WITH YET, NO REAL FACTS EITHER. OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WHAT WE HAVE AND THE JURORS DID AS THEY WERE INSTRUCTED. PERIOD.

THE MENTALITY OF MOB VIGILANTIISM WILL NOT DO CAYLEE JUSTICE. NOT ONE IOTA.
I IMPLORE EACH HUMAN BEING WITH HATRED FOR KC AND THE JURORS TO RE-ASSESS YOUR EMOTIONS. FIND A HEALTHY WAY TO VENT AND PERHAPS EVEN FORGIVE. THIS HATRED IS HARMING YOU, AS WELL.

I HONESTLY DO NOT HAVE FAITH THAT MY MESSAGE WILL BE WELL RECEIVED. I SEE OUR NATION GOING UNDER BIT BY BIT DAILY AND I WONDER WHY ALL THIS HATE ENERGY IS NOT TRANSMUTED AND USED FOR CREATING A BETTER USA. I EXPECT RIDICULOUS COMMENTS FOR THIS SO, BLESS EVERYONE AND MAY WE AS A WHOLE PUT OUR MINDS ON POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR, USING THIS PENT UP ENERGY FOR THE UPLIFTING OF MAN NOT MORE DESTRUCTION.

:rollercoaster: DOES IT EVER STOP??????????????????

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE HAILEY CUMMINGS DISAPPEARANCE...........

ALL THE BARBS REGARDING THE JURORS, ETC.. FOR CASEY ANTHONY LOCATED IN HAILEY CUMMINGS THREAD IS BEYOND ME.

THE JURORS HAD MADE THEIR DECISION TO ACQUIT BASED ON THE FACTS THEY WERE GIVEN. AND ONLY THE FACTS. THE JURORS IGNORED THE INNUENDO, INSINUATIONS AND CONDESCENTION THAT FLEW AROUND AS THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE...THEY WERE NOT FACTS.

THE EMOTIONS TIED IN HERE ARE UNDERSTANDABLE BUT, BORDER ON THE SAME EXACT INSANITY THAT KC HAS CREATED. REMEMBER, WE, THE AUDIENCE, HAD MUCH MORE INFORMATION AND INSINUATIONS TO WORK WITH YET, NO REAL FACTS EITHER. OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WHAT WE HAVE AND THE JURORS DID AS THEY WERE INSTRUCTED. PERIOD.

I IMPLORE EACH HUMAN BEING WITH HATRED FOR KC AND THE JURORS TO RE-ASSESS YOUR EMOTIONS. FIND A HEALTHY WAY TO VENT AND PERHAPS EVEN FORGIVE. THIS HATRED IS HARMING YOU, AS WELL.

I HONESTLY DO NOT HAVE FAITH THAT MY MESSAGE WILL BE WELL RECEIVED. I SEE OUR NATION GOING UNDER BIT BY BIT DAILY AND I WONDER WHY ALL THIS HATE ENERGY IS NOT TRANSMUTED AND USED FOR CREATING A BETTER USA. I EXPECT RIDICULOUS COMMENTS FOR THIS SO, BLESS EVERYONE AND MAY WE AS A WHOLE PUT OUR MINDS ON POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR, USING THIS PENT UP ENERGY FOR THE UPLIFTING OF MAN NOT MORE DESTRUCTION.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE HAILEY CUMMINGS DISAPPEARANCE...........

A very clear mind, and respectively a very good and strong message.:beats:

THE JURORS HAD MADE THEIR DECISION TO ACQUIT BASED ON THE FACTS THEY WERE GIVEN[/B]. AND ONLY THE FACTS. THE JURORS IGNORED THE INNUENDO, INSINUATIONS AND CONDESCENTION THAT FLEW AROUND AS THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE...THEY WERE NOT FACTS.

#1 Your post in all capitals signifies you are screaming. That is considered rude.

#2 BBM The jury did NOT consider the facts if you look at the jurors who have spoken and you actually KNOW the facts.

Hey, folks - I think it's time we took this conversation over to the Caylee threads.

I agree completely.

no he didn't, I don't think she ever will, jmo

Probably not, as far as the truth goes.

As far as Haleigh's death is concerned, I am not sure we will ever see anybody charged for it, without some real evidence. It's so sad to me that we will probably never know what really happened to her.

I just hope someone is arrested for what happened to HaLeigh and proof of their guilt can be firmly shown.

showing proof of their guilt will only be possible if there is a videotape of the crime and the judge allows the videotape. Of course the defense can always dispute that the videotape is a fake and these days the jury will most likely believe that (with no proof).

There really is only one way to get a conviction anymore and that is if the defendant admits guilt. That isn't even guaranteed anymore because a slimy defense lawyer can get the confession thrown out.

showing proof of their guilt will only be possible if there is a videotape of the crime and the judge allows the videotape. Of course the defense can always dispute that the videotape is a fake and these days the jury will most likely believe that (with no proof).

There really is only one way to get a conviction anymore and that is if the defendant admits guilt. That isn't even guaranteed anymore because a slimy defense lawyer can get the confession thrown out.

The defense would get the videotape thrown out due to being prejudicial to their client.

Hi Posters-
I apparently messed up by using all caps on post #44. It was not intended
as yelling, screaming or to be rude. My apologies. Guess I was emotional and wanted to the message to be heard.

Can anyone guide me about current findings of Hailey Cummings. I get a bit frustrated looking for info as lately it seems alot of posts are emotionally entwined without facts or even supposition to consider. If, I am wrong please forgive and overlook.

Hi Posters-
I apparently messed up by using all caps on post #44. It was not intended
as yelling, screaming or to be rude. My apologies. Guess I was emotional and wanted to the message to be heard.

Can anyone guide me about current findings of Hailey Cummings. I get a bit frustrated looking for info as lately it seems alot of posts are emotionally entwined without facts or even supposition to consider. If, I am wrong please forgive and overlook.

I feel certain the ONLY people who have the facts as to where Haleigh is are Ronald C and some members of his family..IMO.. They have proven they can't be counted on to reveal the truth..JMHO

I bet Ron, Misty, Donna, Hope and Tommy are each kicking themselves now for not having gone with a jury trial, LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWitheringRosex