Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

Yes!!! 😄

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I agree with most of your post and thank you for it. I did not, however say, 'JS would kill RZ because he thought she knew something. I said that I believe he would kill Rebecca to protect his older children. I have no doubt that he would be capable of that. moo.

..the article stated that JS AND maxie took ES and GS to the airport early that morning for their flight out .

..it was a couple of hours later that maxie had his accident.

BBM: Maybe I missed it, but I still have never seen a confirmed report of where the two older Shacknai kids were at the time of Max's accident. There were claims they were headed back to their mother's home, but I never saw any confirmation of that. I have always wondered if possibly they played a part and were whisked away.

Years ago I also recall posts by a "verified insider" who stated more than once that Jonah's teens were NOT where they were reported to be. It's also been alleged that Rebecca's interviews with investigators came off as "hesitant" and/or "inconsistent" and I often wondered if she was covering for someone....

GS has a public blog that can easily be located via Google search where she gives her own account of the morning of Max's accident.

No, if you are talking about the care takers who lived on the spreckles property, they were not Asian. They were however related to JS's house manager in Arizona.

GS has a public blog that can easily be located via Google search where she gives her own account of the morning of Max's accident.

Please cite the specific website for her story on Max. Thanks!

Saying she was not a witness to what happened to Maxie because she wasn't there? How she flew out very early that morning?

lol

Has anyone spoken to Inparadise lately?? Would love for her to chime in...

Always MOO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've never, probably in my entire life, said anything worth money, lol!
I'm just gonna say I think Love believes some/most of us are JS's PR firm's paid posters. ��

Peaceful, not sure if this is the same as what you referred, but I found this by GS. She wrote this on 7/16/2012 a year after Max's death:

https://thenostalgian.com//?s=max&search=Go

"On the morning of July 11th, 2011, I awoke at the early hour of six A.M. Why, might you ask, I woke at such an early hour during summer vacation? Well, as always, I had to catch a flight. My brother Ethan and I would first fly into Phoenix to meet up with our mother before flying to Atlanta to go to our lake house. And a short three days after that, I would be flying to Montreal to get on a flight to Kenya with my best friend. I exited our Coronado home about an hour later, ready to go. I quickly said goodbye to my father’s girlfriend and climbed into the car. Twenty minutes later, I was standing in front of Security squeezing my little guy, telling him how much I’d miss him over the next few weeks. I never thought that that would be our last goodbye. Fast forward six hours. Sitting in the car, driving through the rain, I looked down at my blackberry as it buzzed. The screen read ‘Private.’ Knowing it was my father, I quickly answered. As he said my name, I could tell he was panicked and overwhelmed. He told me that Maxie had fallen down the main staircase and went into an immediate coma. He was sitting outside the hospital door. I was shocked, and initially, I thought it was some sort of sick joke. When I realized that what he said had actually happened, I instantly handed the phone to my mom. Ethan and I glared up at her, awaiting the full story. Little did we know, there wouldn’t be one. All anyone knew was that he fell. They didn’t know how or why, only that he did. When my mom hung up with my dad, we pulled over to the side of the road and sat for some time, crying, confused, and stunned. We eventually agreed that we should drive on to our lake house and figure out a plan from there, depending on how serious it was determined to be. I, for one, figured that he’d be fine in a couple of days with just a few bruises to remind him of the accident. And so we waited. The next day, we received another phone call from my father. This time, he sounded optimistic. He told us that they were running a few tests and needed to keep Maxie in a coma to do so. On July 13th, I was awakened by a phone call. It was a friend of mine who was in Coronado. The first thing that I heard was, “are you okay?” When I assured him that I was fine, I confusingly asked him why he would think otherwise. When he told me that there were several ambulances and fire trucks in front of our house, I immediately told him that I had to go and rushed upstairs. What we had collected from various phone calls that someone, we weren’t sure who, but someone had died. The rest of the day was spent in front of the television flipping between news channels where the three days of events were being broadcasted. My father’s girlfriend was found hanging from a balcony that morning. Her death was much later ruled a suicide, but at the time, no one had any idea what had happened. I can’t say that this instance was incredibly significant to me at the time, as I was never very close to her. Obviously, I was saddened to hear about what had happened and to see her go, especially in such a tragic manner, but the only key affect that it had on my life was that my entire family history was now all over the news, not to mention People magazine and te blogging world. The next few days were surreal. I couldn’t even wrap my head around everything that had happened. The 16th of July brings us back to where the story began. At this point, things weren’t looking so hopeful. Even so, I thought the worst case scenario would be that he wound up with a bit of brain damage. Boy, was I wrong. My father called around ten, and despite our hopes and beliefs, he delivered the worst news of all. Maxie’s fall had caused him such severe brain damage that they were not able to wake him from the coma. He would be gone in a matter of hours. I remember sitting there, shocked–no, shocked is an understatement. I didn’t know what to do or how to react. Worst of all, I couldn’t tell anyone, not even my best friends because the whole thing had become so public. People…or rather “friends” were posting on my Facebook wall by the minute, telling me how sorry they were to hear about everything, even before the news about Max was revealed. And sure, I appreciated the sentiment and the concern, but I don’t think any of them truthfully understood how bad it was. I mean, there was really no way to. The media portrayed only bits of the story, most of which weren’t even true. The whole thing was simply overwhelming and outright sad. Both of those adjectives aren’t nearly capable of conveyed how bad it really was.

I’m quite unsure how to end this post, mainly because to me, the story never really will be over. The affect that this has had on my life–on all of our lives–is just enormous, and the memory of Max will never leave our hearts. His memory will live on forever."

~~~~~My opinion:
I find her writing very mature and heartfelt. OTOH, if she were as crazy/angry as an insider had informed us, she may be able to manipulate, like a sociopath .. I don't know if she omitted info/lied about the day of Max's accident, but my gut says no. She appeared honest about her lack of concern or sympathy for Rebecca...She wasn't pretending to care about someone she obviously didn't care for while Rebecca was alive... Seems no reason for her to lie about other things. Then again, if she and her teen brother ES were involved in Max's accident, maybe she wanted to hide that fact in case LE looked into it and she didn't want them to be interrogated or be arrested for a potential crime.

She never mentions Dina in this. To me, sounds like she was distancing herself from Dina. Given that in the past we were told she and Dina were close, her lack of bringing up Dina's name at all signifies that she was no longer in communication with Dina and didn't want to think about Dina at all. Maybe she felt Dina had something to do with Rebecca's murder.

GS' account actually gives confirmation that Rebecca had ZERO reason to commit suicide Tues into Wed morning because:
a) Max was going to survive. GS said Jonah sounded 'optimistic' and told her the day of Max's injury and onto Tuesday, they were running more tests on Wed. No mention of brain death until the Fri/Sat after when they pulled the plug on Max; and
b) Jonah had no reason to ditch Rebecca because according to GS, Jonah seemed to believe Max would survive...

This leads me to conclude three things:
1) Jonah did not leave a voicemail threatening Rebecca's relationship with him. He did not ask her to leave his life or Spreckels mansion. Again, no reason for Rebecca to suddenly desire to take her own life. If he left a voicemail, it likely indicated his optimism that Max would survive and more tests were to be run on Wed.
2) If it was Jonah who called his brother Adam to the spreckels, he did not ask his brother to kill Rebecca given again that Max would survive and it was an accident.
3)
Rebecca did not commit suicide. Someone with a strong motive to want her dead murdered her on Tues nite/Wed am. Any which way we look at this, the guilty murderer is Dina, biological mother of Max who was gravely injured under Rebecca's watch. The same Dina who held a longstanding grudge and deep, obsessive, insane hatred, resentment and jealousy of Rebecca.
4) If Adam ended up assisting Dina in killing Rebecca and covering up, it's because Dina (not Jonah) who used her wily persuasion on him to do so. Perhaps the fact that he took Ambien Tues night also made him more susceptible to Dina's instructions for him to assist in murdering Rebecca.

wow bourne, what a great post! anyone have ideas as to why adam would fly in to be support and then leave before max passed? not a lot of support, not makin much sense, but iirc, that's how it went.

I agree, excellent post bourne.

Years ago I also recall posts by a "verified insider" who stated more than once that Jonah's teens were NOT where they were reported to be. It's also been alleged that Rebecca's interviews with investigators came off as "hesitant" and/or "inconsistent" and I often wondered if she was covering for someone....

After meeting with investigators (and before all published reports scrubbed), on 9/2/2011 Attorney Bremner cited:

Bremner said Zahau was not alone in the mansion when Max had his accident. She said that two of the child's teenage siblings were present and that Zahau was in the shower at the time of the accident. Max's mother and Jonah Shacknai were divorced, and Zahau had recently divorced as well.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...death-ruled-suicide-family-objects/50233234/1

I remember a completely different post by GS, where she asked for prayers because her little brother had fallen down the stairs and was not expected to recover, and which was posted before Max's true condition was known to us via major media reports. I will try to find it, but I have no idea where it is, so it may take some time.

Does anybody else have that handy? TIA, and MOO

At the time, Dina's current boyfriend's daughter posted Maxie was brain dead. It wasn't up too long before it was taken down.
Dina continues to lie saying she never had a clue

At the time, Dina's current boyfriend's daughter posted Maxie was brain dead. It wasn't up too long before it was taken down.

YES! That's what I was (mis) remembering. Thank you so much, screecher!
Apologies to the thread for my error.
k050.gif

Wow! I just thought of something.

Since it was Dina's bf's daughter who posted about Max being braindead, perhaps it was Dina -- who claims to be a scientist and practicing child clinical psychologist -- who naturally had thought of herself likely as a doctor as well -- who jumped to the foregone conclusion that Max was "braindead". Perhaps it was solely Dina (and NOT Jonah) who thought that Max was not going to recover/survive and it was solely Dina who perpetuated this foregone brain death condition of Max to her own bf...and he in turn, communicated that to his daughter...and thus the bf's daughter posted about Max being "braindead".

So it looks to me that Dina, the lunatic, who forecast her own son's pessimistic non recovery who decided she had to take vengeance on Rebecca ASAP. Since as I recall her bf's daughter had posted about the "brain death" on Monday evening, I surmise now that that was when Dina concocted/premeditated her bizarro plan to murder/hang Rebecca.

That Dina's premeditated plan was laid out in her extravagant, histrionic mind on Monday night. (Although I think it is likely she envisioned killing Rebecca (and even Jonah when he first began dating other women) for years -- however many that Jonah had started dating Rebecca and taking Rebecca to the spreckels mansion and perhaps even measured the distance from bedlam to balcony railing, etc. while she was at spreckels to visit/stay).

IIRC, Dina left the hospital Monday night and did not return to hospital until 4pm Tuesday, according to Nina. My thinking is that Dina had started gathering all the requisite murder tools -- ropes, knives, paintbrushes, paint, etc. -- and a change of clothing for herself -- Monday evening into Tuesday late afternoon. I think Dina had already began cutting up the rope in her own home because no rope shavings were found at Spreckels.

Did Ted the doggy daycare owner say he saw the woman with black hair on Tuesday afternoon? Perhaps that was Dina he bumped into. Perhaps Dina was at the spreckels mansion making sure the backdoor was unlock...or picking up a knife or two and paintbrushes to stage the crime scene as a suicide...

Then Dina drops by the hospital to make sure her face is captured by hospital surveillance cameras. She goes in and out to make sure she is captured by video.

She figures no one would notice she wasn't back at the hospital during the gap in the video between 11pm Tues to 2:30am Wed.

And lo and behold, Greer didn't even note that. Maybe LE had and that is why LE used cellphone triangulation to alibi Dina instead of the videos...

Does anyone have a screen cap of the post that Dina's bf's daughter wrote?

Did Greer ever get confirmation from airlines that Jonah's teens were on early flight?

Does anyone have a screen cap of the post that Dina's bf's daughter wrote?

12/4/2014 Websleuths post from earlier thread:

"Inparadise Verified Insider - Rebecca Zahau Case

The posts were on Witty Profiles.......I have them saved if you would like them.

PLEASE READ.
My Dad's girlfriend's son is in a coma.
He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning. He might not live. He's basically my little brother and I love him so much. They don't know if he'll live. He hasn't woken up since the fall. He doesn't have any brain activity going on. I'm worried sick. I can't stop crying. I can't go see him, my dad won't let me go. He's six. That's too ******ing young to die.
I'll I'm asking for is for you to pray. Pray for Maxfield Shacknai. Please.
I love you Max. "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22
Back