who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone start another thread? this one is too long. thx

This is one of the cases I have been following also. I live in AZ. This case really bugs me. LE doesn't seem interested in the least. I know budgets are tight but my gawd this shouldn't be that difficult of a case to solve.

can someone start another thread? this one is too long. thx

This is one of the cases I have been following also. I live in AZ. This case really bugs me. LE doesn't seem interested in the least. I know budgets are tight but my gawd this shouldn't be that difficult of a case to solve.

How do you start another thread? Who knows how to do this?

Okay.. I have been reading all past posts.. can't find if Kimberly Riley was ruled out.. I know it was being looked at (post #304), but can't find anything saying it wasn't her. The tattoo should be a clue, JD having one, and nothing mentioned about Kim having a tattoo, but Kim may have never told her parents if she thought they would disapprove. I know another little girl who didn't tell her mom (my daughter). So thats a possibility.

Okay.. I have been reading all past posts.. can't find if Kimberly Riley was ruled out.. I know it was being looked at (post #304), but can't find anything saying it wasn't her. The tattoo should be a clue, JD having one, and nothing mentioned about Kim having a tattoo, but Kim may have never told her parents if she thought they would disapprove. I know another little girl who didn't tell her mom (my daughter). So thats a possibility.

I don't know if she has been ruled out. Kimberly Riley had given birth to two children and the following information is provided about her on the Doe Network:

"Marks, Scars: Her left ring finger was damaged in a childhood accident and was never able to grow a fingernail. Small scar across forehead and appendectomy scar, a mole on her neck."

From what I've read from the ME office JD didn't have any of these identifying traits.

kimberly riley was killed by her low-life boyfriend, who has never been charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500