Who is Vasco Thompson?

(BBM)
Well, think about it. If this guy is on parole/probation or is just trying to turn his life around...he sure doesn't want anything to do with a kidnapping/murder of a child. I'd call LE too!

Oh Me too! Which makes me wonder if he called 911 and the call was recorded... :waitasec:

OMG, they're probably going to try and blame this guy for something or being in cahoots with George. It's going to be a horrible week after this plus some psychic with a dog that needed to pee, phony searchers, mental cases, bogus mistress, gullible ex boyfriend and dad, disgruntled ex wives, and no telling what else.

HELLOOOOO, JB!!! :seeya: Read this thread before you embarrass yourself further and tick off a criminal in the process, OK?

you are trying to help him, too, AZ . . . aw, you & the State have given Baez lots of pointers . . . Justice for Caylee

Oh I know what you are saying, and I really wasn't trying to minimize this info, but I am as certain as can be that he threw gas on the fire to one of his preferred media buddies to get the info public as soon as possible.

I don't think the timing was a coincidence.

Oh I agree - it was planned, errrrrr "newly discovered" at a convenient time (THE EVE OF THE DAY THEY SAY CAYLEE DROWNED) but *I* just noticed and don't recall anyone pointing out that it was not docket time stamped. Either I missed that - or every news agency did too and took his 'preferred media buddies' word for the official filing and ran with it???????

Seems to me the TRUTH and ICA are not the only ones who are strangers. Seems the TRUTH doesn't know a bunch of folks, real or imaginary down in Orlando, eh?!

(If you guys pointed this out and I missed it - excuse me hard to see thru laughter tears!)

you are trying to help him, too, AZ . . . aw, you & the State have given Baez lots of pointers . . . Justice for Caylee

No worries, JB only takes instructions from the Magic I-Phone.

I can't believe I just read over 800 posts inside of 20 minutes! I've never seen a thread move like this.

AZ Lawyer, I'm naming my baby after you.

I find it really hard to believe that this was just discovered. Who wants to bet they've been sitting on this (so far beyond ridiculous) piece of information for a long, long time, just waiting to spring it into action at the last second? Who is this investigator anyway? Let's put HIS face out there for everyone to mock and scoff at. Okay? See how HE likes it!

More than likely this guy has done his time, trying to stay on the straight and narrow (otherwise I can't see him calling L.E.). Possibly another innocent person dragged under the bus to save PPP. How many people's lives and reputations will be sullied by the end of the trial. These fishing expeditions should be stopped and the money supplied by the taxpayers should be returned. And if Baez knew about this "drowning" theory from the beginning, he should be responsible for the money paid by searchers out of their pockets.Also the posters and tee shirts. All that money needs to be returned by whomever knew the truth and continued pretending the child was "missing" instead of drown. There would be investigation into these "investigators" and all moneys returned.

AZlawyer Levi is on the air. He started a thread. Give him a call. :) They are talking about Vasco now.

Just gotta say, I am especially proud to be a member of WS today.

OMG! Lisa Bloom is on Dr. Drew right now. More pictures of this guy. They didn't get the memo...

I can't believe I just read over 800 posts inside of 20 minutes! I've never seen a thread move like this.

I find it really hard to believe that this was just discovered. Who wants to bet they've been sitting on this (so far beyond ridiculous) piece of information for a long, long time, just waiting to spring it into action at the last second? Who is this investigator anyway? Let's put HIS face out there for everyone to mock and scoff at. Okay? See how HE likes it!

AZ Lawyer Gnatcatcher - gotta good ring to it!

All I gotta say is that I would love to be a fly on the wall tonight in the DT's war room.

:lol:

Talk about feeling like a total buffoon.

That being said, I would love to be a fly on the wall at the SAO as they sit there laughing their hineys off when they realize how Baez came up with "evidence" connecting George to this "new witness."

What the hell does it have to do with an accidental drowning anyway? I don't get it. Am I missing something? There was no kidnapping. What can the DT be hoping to get out of it?

He should start plotting who he is going to sue the crap out of....he might end up a very rich man.

I was thinking about this earlier. Yes, he was convicted, but he did his time. Been out since '04. Hopefully has a job, and has made a new life for himself. Might even have a family now. And in 12 hours, has gone from living his life, to having his mug shot shown on NG, HLN and who knows where else.

This slimy DT will ruin many before this is all over... very sad.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

Getting 312+ thanks for a single post....is that an new record?

Watching Dr. Drew (which I don't know if I like his show yet or not because of conflicting info given) and he said in the beginning of his show that this Thompson made four phone calls to George. Then he interviews someone and they say George made the phone calls.

Big difference, right? Could it have been a wrong number? Could Thompson be going by a different name and George didn't know it----who could blame the guy for wanting an assumed name?

Help---anyone!

Ok so wait- the media is still reporting this as fact? They haven't been clued in that they're making a big mistake?

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

AZ, could you please pass this info on to the SA's, please.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back