Why haven't any Friends, Neighbors, CoWorkers talked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered about this too. Why haven't we heard ANYTHING about CA's or GA's friends and/or coworkers. I can understand why their extended family hasn't talked much--they seemed to not get along with them very well.
But did the police ever interview anyone's friends, other than Casey's?
I know they may not have had many friends, but they had to have at least associated with some outside people, whether at work or not. ???? I just don't know

I don't think we have one single thing from CA's co-workers, have we?

and what about LA's friends and/or gf??? I'm sure he was talking to someone about it during that month that CA was ordering him around looking for KC!!

The police MUST have interviewed some of his friends, right? And if so, why hasn't that been released?

I don't think we have one single thing from CA's co-workers, have we?

Not that I'm aware of. And even if she didn't "talk" with them, I'd be interested in hearing about her demeanor at least! Wouldn't the cops have interviewed those ppl?

Not that I'm aware of. And even if she didn't "talk" with them, I'd be interested in hearing about her demeanor at least! Wouldn't the cops have interviewed those ppl?

And what about CA's brother? Was he interviewed?

What reason would LE have for interviewing Cindy's co-workers?

Normally they do that to see what type of a witness they will be, but in Cindy's case, they most likely figured her out fast. LOL

I am sure they did interview them.

To see if she was upset about Kc keeping Caylee from her. When she started to talk about it and if she had any theories that she relayed to them prior to notifying police to Caylee's disappearance. Did she say anything negative about Kc prior, maybe about her not being a "real mother" how she (CA) did everything for the baby, etc.

Same with GA IMO for asking his coworkers and friends.

Basically to get a feel of the mentality they had during the 31 days Caylee was "missing" but not reported yet. I seriously think this is a valid question and I"m sure LE, in the investigation, did this. It may or may not be of any importance or it may hold some clues as to how KC was treating them and Caylee all of these years.

JMHO of course.

To see if she was upset about Kc keeping Caylee from her. When she started to talk about it and if she had any theories that she relayed to them prior to notifying police to Caylee's disappearance. Did she say anything negative about Kc prior, maybe about her not being a "real mother" how she (CA) did everything for the baby, etc.

Same with GA IMO for asking his coworkers and friends.

Basically to get a feel of the mentality they had during the 31 days Caylee was "missing" but not reported yet. I seriously think this is a valid question and I"m sure LE, in the investigation, did this. It may or may not be of any importance or it may hold some clues as to how KC was treating them and Caylee all of these years.

JMHO of course.

Okay, I'll buy that. I'm not sure it's necessary in proving the case against Casey, but it's a possibility.

I guess it wouldn't have much importance, legally, other than the fact that she told some ppl KC and caylee were "missing", and then she told the judge at that hearing the complete opposite. I'm just curious.

But I do think it'd be very important for Lee's friends and/or gf to be interviewed. I think he knows more than he's saying and I'm just curious if he talked about the case after she was arrested the first time and what he was saying during that month that Cindy was asking him to "find" KC. And it'd be interesting to hear what he told his friends about his sister and mom prior to all this happening. That would be valuable to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean
She had no reason to tell them she washed the pants at all. no reason whatsoever, nor did she need to reveal she brought a knife in from the car.

I beg to differ. Had she not told them about this and had they found out through other means, she would most definitely be facing an obstruction charge right now.

I have known people to weigh out their actions and whether if they play dumb can they get away with something. I think this is what Cindy did and continues to do.

because this involves a young child, a heinous crime, and a family not telling the whole truth. And the neighbors have been tortured enough

I think it's interesting too that no friends, co-workers have come forward, but then again, who would want to get involved in this circus? I think we can make our own determination about what others would say by what we have witnessed ourselves. Case closed.

My bet is that LE did go to co workers etc and everyone said GA/CA acted normal........
Because I bet they always covered the home front as being the best ever.......I know allot of perfect Hallmark card families (pretenders). LE probably talked to everyone that
ever saw Caylee, hairdresser, doctors,neighbors, (told about the huge fight) and all these people said PLEASE keep this secret.......IMO, so CA doesn't sue them or come thrashing back to them. I bet CA has fought with allot of the neighbors, just seems the type. IMO

I only wonder why Christina hasn't she was devasted on the jailhouse call. She could easily have been the voice for Caylee.

I believe Christina gave an interview not only to NG but to one of the magazines. Ricardo too, I believe. I could be wrong though.

Ok, so I understand your logic - prosecutors would be considered "jerks" by you if they chose to press charges against someone (anyone) who was found to have lied to detectives during an investigation of a missing child?

Yes, CA willingly admitted to LE that she found the pants in the car - after she washed them. It's not hard to own up to the truth after you've had a chance to effect it's worthiness to your best interests in the case.

By the time the investigators needed evidence from KC's car, CA had long switched gears from her initial 911 calls as a frantic grandmother to a desperate mother hoping not to lose her daughter as well.

Well said.

I believe, and this is my belief only, that omission of knowledge/actions, is essentially outright lying. As a lay person, with no knowledge of the heathcare field, or the law enforcement field, I could imagine the slight instance where a mother or father wouldn't realize the enormity of removing an item from a vehicle, washing it, and then later, informing detectives that the item exists.

But and this is a big but...

With all that Cindy knows "medically" she knowingly "tampered with evidence." Cindy Anthony is not a lay person in the health care industry. Her actions speak quite loudly to me as to her notion that her daughter, Casey, has committed a crime and worked quite diligently at removing evidence.

As far a George goes, well the same applies. He was in law enforcement, he stated in an interview his initial fears upon coming in contact with the vehicle, and it's horrible smell, all the while, saying to himself "please don't let this be my Caylee." Right then and there, that car should NOT have been removed from the impound lot. He knew damn well what caused that horrible smell. Whether it was his grandbaby's dead body, or another's dead body, the smell was there, he recognized it, he knew it, yet he still chose to drive the vehicle home and that in and of itself is "tampering with evidence."

If the vehicle was in cleaned, which I don't know to be the case, but if found to be true, then I feel that they both should be arrested for tampering, and obstruction.

Still odd that no one from the past has come out of the woodwork.........is everyone afraid of the "A" family????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamtom