Why haven't any Friends, Neighbors, CoWorkers talked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara Graff I believe.

thanks yes, that's her, but again I don't think she was much in touch with Casey lately either.....I'm surprised that there was no vocal family support for George and Cindy, (in past cases you'll see someone close to them issue a statement to the media to protect the family)

Ive asked about friends and family for weeks now ---- ontop of asking Wheres Lee been lately?

I believe everything they are saying is from preservation and denial.

And that's fine. I would probably be in denial myself. Granted I would have done things differently than the Anthony's have but I can't fault them for the path they chose to take.

They are victims!

You would THINK for all the pictures that are around of her partying ---- that ONE of those people would have SOMETHING to say about her - she LOOKED like she enjoyed her partying --- are you telling me none of those people have an opinion as whether or not she seemed "troubled" while she was out Fusian'ing it up and Caylee was missing????

Great question!! My guess is the prosecution has already interviewed most of Casey's friends and neighbors and asked them not to speak to the media so as not to hinder the investigation and/or compromise their credibility should they be called to testify in court.

I haven't seen Cindy or George speaking to anyone since last Thursday. I've missed every statement from the new spokesman too.

I really think after people found out about Caylee, they realized they never KNEW Casey at all.

They started to compare notes & realized she was a liar & a thief & NOT a competent mother by ANY standard.

I really think after people found out about Caylee, they realized they never KNEW Casey at all.

They started to compare notes & realized she was a liar & a thief & NOT a competent mother by ANY standard.

good point, but i've heard a few comments that she was considered a liar by her friends. I'm thinking that the real truth has slapped them in the face when they realize how she interacted/partied with them while her child was gone for 31 days.

I'm puzzled about that as well. I haven't heard any of siblings of George or Cindy coming to help out.
One of the more outlandish posts on another site said the Cindy and George are related by blood and that the GGrandfather in the old folks home is the father of both of them, only time I've heard that angle!

On the other hand, other than one neighbor saying that Casey was yelling at her parents on father's say, I've not heard really ugly and negative stuff about G&S. No one has come forward that George was let go from LE for improprities or that Cindy has been in drug rehab or anything like that and people do tell that sort of stuff to the news media.

On their website they had posted to ask everyone not make any statements to the media. I believe Cindy is the only one the family wants to make statements, if they do want her to. Not sure on that either. It was said that she told friends not to speak to media, that it would change their lives forever. Just things I've read here and there.

In other cases, there are usually people lining up to say just that.

"I didn't know her at all. I thought I knew her but I was wrong."

Personally, I think those that friends and neighbors that come out a speak to the media are tacky. Save it for LE or for court. I am actually impressed that people have generally kept to themselves.

Why would they? So they can be trashed like the grandparents have been?
Isn't that the truth. The Anthony's wanted to much so clear things up, but all they did was muddy the water by leaving their words open for scrutiny. They couldn't clear up what they weren't clear on anyway.
I continue to feel really bad for them because I do not think they are involved in any way in what has happened to Caylee.

On their website they had posted to ask everyone not make any statements to the media. I believe Cindy is the only one the family wants to make statements, if they do want her to. Not sure on that either. It was said that she told friends not to speak to media, that it would change their lives forever. Just things I've read here and there.

Too late for that... Cindy ran her mouth trying to defend Casey at every turn!!

I think they are all ashamed of their individual behavior. These kids live in a world of booze, sex and probably drugs. They surround themselves with others who promote this behavior. They all know it's shameful on some level. Quite simply, they are distancing themselves from her because there is nothing nice to say about Casey's character. And I'm certain, they are in shock and disgusted in her and themselves. Just my opinion.

In other cases, there are usually people lining up to say just that.

"I didn't know her at all. I thought I knew her but I was wrong."

Yes, but I think people also might not want to add to the grief....

Despite their lying/spinning to defend Casey.... I think most friends, neighbors & acquaintances probably feel somewhat symapthetic by the nightmare the Anthonys are facing. They've lost their granddaughter.

Let's not forget, for all the problems that we see with Casey, Lee does seem to be a successful & sane adult. Same parents, same upbringing.... Cindy & George must have done SOMETHING right.

Personally, I think those that friends and neighbors that come out a speak to the media are tacky. Save it for LE or for court. I am actually impressed that people have generally kept to themselves.

I can't answer for the tackiness factor but people in Casey's age group live their lives in pretty public way; just look at their social networking sites and nothing is held back. It does surprise me that this particular group has not been all over TV.
Early on, there was another adult who knew the family. Her contibution to Casey's defense was that Casey breastfed Caylee and would not have hurt her. Nice but Andrea Yates beastfed all five of her children.

Isn't that the truth. The Anthony's wanted to much so clear things up, but all they did was muddy the water by leaving their words open for scrutiny. They couldn't clear up what they weren't clear on anyway.
I continue to feel really bad for them because I do not think they are involved in any way in what has happened to Caylee.

I don't think they had anything do with reason Caylee is missing either.
I am confused about their defense of Casey but if they are a small tight family without a lot of outside support, perhaps that has something to do with their behavior.

This whole ugly episode has probably ruined them financially too.

I can't answer for the tackiness factor but people in Casey's age group live their lives in pretty public way; just look at their social networking sites and nothing is held back. It does surprise me that this particular group has not been all over TV.

I'm not surprised....

the junk kids post on the internet are a world away from finding yourself rubbing elbows with a murder suspect.

Especially if they knew the victim.... they've got to feel awful.

I am so glad I am not the only one that feels that way! I said this in another thread and was shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675