Why take "rocks" into evidence??

Lying to police? Think clearly! This is NOT his first rodeo... he's a well known BOUNTY HUNTER who catches people who lie to police, for a living... He may be out there sometimes, and all over the place a lot of the times .... but he's not inexperienced nor an idiot. I can't fathom planting evidence and lying to police.... it's just not realistic.

The FBI wants him to take a lie detector test for some reason, and it's not their first rodeo either. :waitasec:

Lying to police? Think clearly! This is NOT his first rodeo... he's a well known BOUNTY HUNTER who catches people who lie to police, for a living... He may be out there sometimes, and all over the place a lot of the times .... but he's not inexperienced nor an idiot. I can't fathom planting evidence and lying to police.... it's just not realistic.
Don't Bounty Hunters have to be licensed?

The FBI wants him to take a lie detector test for some reason, and it's not their first rodeo either.

No doubt - but we shouldn't assume it's immediately for nefarious reasons. Lying to police and planting evidence seems like a pretty petty, easily found out thing to do - like for amateurs.

SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ARREST CINDY She's the QUEEN of lies. Maybe George can get back the parts of his body that Cindy is controlling.

That is going to happen before this is all said and done.....LE is just biding their time, and letting her continue to do and say things that will only help them charge her in the end. Cindy is going to find out the hard way that lying to LE definitely IS illegal.

No doubt - but we shouldn't assume it's immediately for nefarious reasons. Lying to police and planting evidence seems like a pretty petty, easily found out thing to do - like for amateurs.

I agree, we can not assume anything, however the sheriff's department definitely made it sound like the request for a poly was due to something nefarious. LP said himself on NG that he feels they want to question him about planting evidence.

Perhaps they want to rule it out. Like most of this saga, it just doesn't make sense. If they don't consider it evidence, what is the issue? Are they giving lie detectors to TES for all the perhaps evidence, that became non-evidence upon further inspection?

Perhaps they want to rule it out. Like most of this saga, it just doesn't make sense. If they don't consider it evidence, what is the issue? Are they giving lie detectors to TES for all the perhaps evidence, that became non-evidence upon further inspection?

I think the issue is motivation which, in LP's case, seems to be media attention, and a question of how far he might go to get that attention. None of the TES findings were turned into media events. We only learned of what they found through leaks, and there were not many of those. There is no question that Tim's motives are only to find Caylee, not to promote himself in the media. Tim has worked with LE for years and has a sterling reputation. There is no reason for LE to question his finds.

EDIT to add: I don't think the rocks are believed to be planted evidence. It was just a bag of discarded items. I think the FBI is questioning the cross on the tree, which is what LP used to justify the media circus he created at Blanchard Park.

Not necessarily. When Leonard Padilla is asked to take a polygraph because he is suspected of planting the "evidence" then it wouldn't be rotten at all for that false evidence to be preserved in case it's needed for a prosecution.

Just a thought.

But it wasn't classified as evidence only found property. Would they have classified it as this if they were to use for prosecution? I'm not sure how they classify things and turn around and use them.

In all true regards....KC started this circus and the media is being hounds in reporting it.

The interesting thing to me was that the FBI took the "rocks" and not the sheriff's department. It appeared to me that gave the sheriff's department the ability to say "nothing relating to the case" without lying.

That is very interesting. Thanks for the info! :clap:

Great questions! :clap: :waitasec:

I posted this on the NG site also, still mad.

I just watched NG again. How many parent's, mom's, grandparent's know exactly how many and what kind of toy your child or children have?

I totally agree.
IF KC was say the type of mom that insisted Caylee only eat organic, home cooked meals, then I might buy CA's statement because Caylee would have limited exposure to the little junky plastic toys you get in the happy meals.

However, KC clearly was not that type of mom. She also was driving around a bit, so odds are good that she'd get happy meals for Caylee pretty frequently.

My son has eaten plenty of happy meal toys over the years, and there is NO WAY I'd know if one or five were missing. That's ridiculous, in my opinion, that she would be able to say with certainty that she (CA) had accounted for all junky happy meal toys that Caylee had ever had.

On another note:
Maybe LE classified it as found items so that it couldn't be disclosed under the Sunshine Laws at this time. Maybe they want to wait until the last minute to have to share that info with JB or anyone..?

Personally I think LE screwed up by not staying completely calm and saying, "Thanks, it's probably nothing but we appreciate the support. We'd never have found this without the BW divers. We'll test it just to be sure. See ya!" The spirit of cooperation seems to be draining away.

I agree. LE is acting weird.

Also, has it been reported on this thread that the camera that the divers used to photograph the evidence (aka "found items") was stolen Friday from a table near them in the park?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201
Back