Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

No wonder, since Gourami is the wiki's chief admin! :D

I wouldn't say I'm the "chief" admin, since I have promoted two other users to the admin title. I am, however the founder of the site (no worries, Feme98:)).

Anyway, NamUs is the only law enforcement-related source indicating FDL Jane Doe's identification. The Doe Network page will more than likely be updated, but we might wait until her identity is released.

Since the NamUs disappeared on a Friday, other sources would perhaps be delayed with confirming the identification, as most don't tend to work weekends. Hopefully once Monday arrives, an announcement will be made. This could also be delayed if police are still trying to locate next of kin.

Since she was exhumed and Parabon was involved, I'm assuming the identification was made through their genetic genealogy services. That indicates next of kin have already been located.

Ultimately, I'm sincerely hoping I didn't jump the gun with her identification, which has happened in the past. The removal of a NamUs listing, however, seems to be the most credible early indication.

Since this was called a suspicious death, we may be waiting a while to hear that she was officially identified. LE will be investigating all who had contact with her and they may want to do that investigation before they reveal to the public that her identity is known. For example, Philadelphia Jane Doe was tentatively identified by DNA Doe Project in early August but we still have not heard an official announcement from LE. That case is a criminal investigation too.

MOO.

Since this was called a suspicious death, we may be waiting a while to hear that she was officially identified. LE will be investigating all who had contact with her and they may want to do that investigation before they reveal to the public that her identity is known. For example, Philadelphia Jane Doe was tentatively identified by DNA Doe Project in early August but we still have not heard an official announcement from LE. That case is a criminal investigation too.

MOO.
Not to mention Mary Silvani's case. Was that about a year -give or take?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back