GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Wisconsin man was convicted of killing six people after he plowed his SUV through a Christmas parade, ending an erratic weekslong trial where he shouted at the judge, stripped off his shirt and was often removed from the courtroom over outbursts.

A Waukesha County jury on Wednesday found Darrell Brooks Jr. guilty on six counts of first degree-intentional homicide. He faced 76 charges in total, including 61 counts of reckless endangerment.

Authorities said he drove his vehicle into the Nov. 21 parade in downtown Waukesha despite police warnings to stop and officers opening fire on him, a criminal complaint stated...

Has the Judge sealed the records of members of the Jury? I am so proud of their decisions.

Is his mother present?

I pray no one visits this horrible person for the rest of his life.
need report from courtroom on the mother but if I had to guess she is hiding somewhere and will continue to hide. I think she might write a letter to be read during victim impact statements asking for his incarceration to be in mental hospital. I don't think that will happen. In her interviews she does apologize to the victims but at the same time plays the vicim.

Did he really think he'd get away with killing, injuring and terrifying the people?

He's not pleased with the polling of the Jury. No big deal.

I love how polite this Judge is. She looked in the eyes of each member of the Jury as she polled their decisions. Then, she thanked each one of them. Kindness matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member