Found Safe WI - Dorian Giesen 2 month old baby boy, Wisconsin Rapids, 5 Aug 2021 *multiple arrests*

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
Suspect
Pelot.PNG

Haley N. Pelot
SUSPECT'S NAME (First Middle Last): Haley N Pelot
SEX: Female
RACE: White
HEIGHT: 5 ft 1 inches
WEIGHT: 120
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Hazel
SCARS/TATTOOS: Flower - Left side of Ribs, "Hales" on neck, Tribal Rose on Leg unknown side, Two hearts on back
Victim
baby.PNG

Dorian L. Giesen

SEX: Male
RACE: White
HEIGHT: 1 ft 11 inches
WEIGHT: 9 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Blue
SCARS/MARKS:
CHILD LAST SEEN WEARING:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: In need of prescription medication
Details
Vehicle
veh2.PNG

VEHICLE PLATE NUMBER AND STATE: AHY 5345 (WI)
YEAR: 2002
COLOR: Silver - with black front bumper
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: Camry
TYPE: Sedan
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Black Front Bumper
Amber Alert Wisconsin

Last edited:
Amber Alert issued for 2-month-old boy from Wisconsin Rapids, baby needs medical attention

Police said they attempted to contact Pelot to investigate child neglect. On Aug. 4, Pelot spotted officers and got into another vehicle. A vehicle pursuit began and eventually was terminated when Pelot threatened physically harm the baby. The child has a life-threatening medical condition that requires medication multiple times per day. It is believed Pelot does not have the medication with her. The child requires immediate medical attention.

When police attempted to contact the child's mother, Haley N. Pelot, a vehicle pursuit began.

Officers eventually ended the pursuit when Pelot, 28, threatened physical harm to Dorian.

They were last seen around 4 p.m. Wednesday.

The Amber Alert was issued at noon Thursday.

It's not clear in which direction the two may have been headed.
Wisconsin: Amber Alert issued for 2-month-old Rapids boy

eta: The Wisconsin Rapid Police Department was attempting to check the wellbeing of Dorian Giesen while investigating a possible child neglect and abuse case Wednesday, officials said.

Dorian has a life-threatening medical condition that requires medication "multiple times per day," police said. Pelot is believed to not have the medication with her.
Amber Alert Issued For Infant With ‘Life-Threatening' Medical Condition From Wisconsin

eta:

(credit: Wisconsin Amber Alert)

Anyone with information is asked to contact Wisconsin Rapids Police Department at 715-421-8701 or Wood County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-325-6867.
Amber Alert Issued In Wisconsin For 2-Month-Old Dorian Giesen, Suspect Is 28-Year-Old Haley Pelot

Last edited:
Sadly, mom looks like an addict.

Agreed. Her look is a bit scary and she has an "on something" look as well. It's gotta be a mugshot from the look of it.
She needs to be found soon for several reasons IMO, the most important, of course, is that little infant who probably already needs whatever med he is receiving, and the second most important is that if she's loaded on something, she could really hurt herself and that little guy and someone else if she has a car accident, which would be likely, IMO. Again, scary, scary, scary.

For those of you unfamiliar with WI geography, Wisconsin Rapids is smack dab in the middle of the state. Depending when this vehicle pursuit happened, HP could have driven to any number of bordering states/areas.

Thank God! Two good finds today that I know of. There may be more…
I really dislike launching threads but am always worried the scenarios will go left and then I’ll be sorry I didn’t try to help…

Thank you, @imstilla.grandma (I'm still one, too -- aren't we lucky!!), for what you do -- you seem to find so many situations that need attention.
Keep it up, Babe, keep it up!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk
Back