AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

RSBM

ITA - this whole situation is enraging and sad. Elijah (and so many others) deserved better.

Side note about cyclobenzaprine - it’s a muscle relaxer and I use it. I can see it being used as a sleep aid, but MOO and in my experience it’s like Benadryl in that it can make you conk out and then be drowsy as heck the next morning. With the effect it has on me, I wouldn’t take it if I had a toddler in my care alone. And I can’t even imagine the effects of cyclobenzaprine along with 36 oz of beer. Ugh.

So JV might well have been drowsy from what he took, but that would be due to his own irresponsible (MOO) choices, at best. I think others have done a good job of describing it at worst.

MOO
What would be the outcome if little Elijah was given this drug ... some parents have been known to give their kids Benadryl to sleep.

So many of these babies are never found because these monsters have a head start.

I agree that there was a head start.

* Elijah's mother dropped Elijah off on Feb 12 and was to pick Elijah up on Feb 23.
* Elijah's mother at first denied being in Two Rivers on Feb 16 or Feb 17.
* Elijah's mother later admitted being in Two Rivers on Feb 14, and again LATE Feb 16, leaving on Feb 17.
* Elijah was reported missing on Feb 20.

Why did "mother" lie about being in Two Rivers late Feb 16th and leaving on Feb 17th?

Actually, it was 12 days at the torture camp -- not 8 days as the article is reporting. He was dropped of on Monday, 12 Feb. 2024, and Baur stated that Elijah was to return on Friday, 23 Feb. 2024. My math says 12 days. But he didn't make it.
Just a thought: Elijah allegedly went missing on the 20th but it could’ve been as early as the 12th, for all we know.

I’m eager to hear what JV’s son has to say. If/when that ever comes out.

moo

I agree that there was a head start.

* Elijah's mother dropped Elijah off on Feb 12 and was to pick Elijah up on Feb 23.
* Elijah's mother at first denied being in Two Rivers on Feb 16 or Feb 17.
* Elijah's mother later admitted being in Two Rivers on Feb 14, and again LATE Feb 16, leaving on Feb 17.
* Elijah was reported missing on Feb 20.

Why did "mother" lie about being in Two Rivers late Feb 16th and leaving on Feb 17th?

Because, IMO, she’s a lying liar who lies.

Every time I come to this thread, I have to swallow hard to hold back a tear. If only she could have found the compassion and the insight to feel what her son needed. He only needed love, kisses, hugs, tenderness, patience and understanding. Not to be sent away to some troubled toddler wilderness camp transforming Elijah into a man. A man? A what? Good grief, I’ve never heard something so outrageous.

FEB 27, 2024
[...]

Baur said this was not the first time the child stayed with Vang; the first occasion had been in January, but stated this was the longest time Elijah stayed with him without her being there.

Missing 3-year-old Elijah Vue's timeline​

• Feb. 12: Katrina Baur drops off her son, Elijah, with Jesse Vang in Fond du Lac, intending for Elijah to return to the Wisconsin Dells on Feb. 23.
  • Feb. 16: Despite initial denials, it is later revealed through cell phone records and interviews that Katrina Baur was present in Two Rivers on this date.
  • Feb 17: Cell phone messages indicate that Jesse Vang informed Katrina Baur of an incident where Elijah overfilled his diaper, leading to Vang giving Elijah a cold shower. Baur admits to being in Two Rivers on this date and seeing Elijah that night.
  • Feb. 19: In the evening, Jesse Vang places Elijah in a "time out" before bed, around 8-9 p.m., and changes his diaper. Vang watches a movie while Elijah stands as punishment. Vang also consumes three beers and a Cyclobenzaprine as a sleep aid.
  • Feb. 20: In the morning, at approximately 7:30 a.m., Vang prepares his son for school, notices Elijah asleep on the futon, and then takes his son to the bus stop.
    • At around 8:00 a.m., Vang returns and wakes Elijah, and they have breakfast together without milk.
    • Vang instructs Elijah to stand and pray near the foot of the bed and falls asleep, leaving Elijah unattended.
    • Around 11 a.m., Vang wakes up, discovers Elijah is missing, and calls 911 to report the disappearance.
[...]

He didn't change his diapers and got angry when he overfilled them. I guess he expected him to toilet train himself ?? While being tortured and frightened. This sweet baby .
And as of now they are only charged with neglect, probably because it's not considered physical abuse.

Every time I come to this thread, I have to swallow hard to hold back a tear. If only she could have found the compassion and the insight to feel what her son needed. He only needed love, kisses, hugs, tenderness, patience and understanding. Not to be sent away to some troubled toddler wilderness camp transforming Elijah into a man. A man? A what? Good grief, I’ve never heard something so outrageous.
It makes me wonder how she treated her daughter.
And if differently then why?

“We are doing everything in our effort believing that he is still out there, we will find him and we will bring him home,” Meinnert said.

“We also utilized almost any boat, UTV, drone, K9 and even National Guard helicopters to search for Elijah,” Meinnert said.

“We’ve reached out to hundreds and hundreds of resources over this week’s time span and they’re all dedicated to bringing him home and we’ll continue to follow up on any leads to do so,” Meinnert said.

“I’m not going to speculate on anything at this point, but I will say is our efforts are for bringing Elijah home safe and I believe our efforts so far have done just that,” Meinnert said.

Another question was to specify if Vue is believed to have wandered off on his own, or if foul play is suspected.

“Again, I can’t speculate,” Meinnert said. “I will say about the Amber Alert that we put out — people wanted me to speculate on an abduction versus endangered. At this point, what I do know is a child went missing in cold temperatures, winter temperatures, in relatively little clothing and possibly a blanket.”

I think something happened on the 19th, Vang got his son out of the house to do something with the body and then called cops. Do we know if Vang called Baur before he called cops? Have we heard when anyone other than these monsters last say Elijah?

Poor sweet boy. I hope Vang and Baur pay dearly for their actions. What horrific, cruel, and unforgiving "parenting"! Just sickening. I do not feel hopeful that this little boy will be found safe and sound. I can only imagine what hell this boy went through that is unknown, leading up to his "disappearance".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back