Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Recap:
Decorum order:

No filming defendant or gallery.

No outbursts.

Juvenile to be referred to by initials CPB (matches name we've been hearing).

Defendant is at juvenile attention facility appearing via video.

State requesting bond of one million.

His intention was to rape and kill victim when he left the house. This was premeditated (he confessed).

Punched victim to ground, strangled her to death then sexually assaulted dead body.

He's 14, in 8th grade.

14-years-old is old enough. He deserves, and I hope he gets, LWOP. JMO

Exactly how does someone like him "reassimilate" into the community?
Geez, he CERTAINLY wouldn't dare show up at school...all the children would be petrified and likely the adults as well. And how does a mother keep a watchful eye on him 100 percent of the time? Nope....think it's best he remain in custody.

Exactly how does someone like him "reassimilate" into the community?
Geez, he CERTAINLY wouldn't dare show up at school...all the children would be petrified and likely the adults as well. And how does a mother keep a watchful eye on him 100 percent of the time? Nope....think it's best he remain in custody.
He's going nowhere. 100k would have probably been too much, even if the family was willing to post that. A million is going to be impossible.

Question is, when he gets out -- and he will get out after a few years in juvenile detention -- will he be required to register as a "sex offender"? My guess is "No." (IMO) He'll have no record, on account of his under-age status. He'll be free to do it all over again.

Oh my heart, Lily.

I can't imagine what this whole family is going through. What a nightmare. Grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles, cousins forever changed at the hands of a 14 year old family member.

I am hoping prominent red flags did not precede this.

Prosecutor says the 3 charges are murder (first charge), and the other two have to do with sexual assault. These cases automatically start in adult court, but he says it's premature to say if this case will be tried there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592