Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who called police did not see Lily. She read the Reddit post by someone who claimed to have seen her, then reported the post to police. I personally don’t think it’s very significant, but it got picked up as an interesting detail. People were actually suggesting that the original poster was involved.

I'm guessing LE found it significant enough to want to know who the kid was, last seen with her.

I have a 14 yr old son (I also have a 16 yr old son, so this is my 2nd go round with this age) and I am shocked. I cannot fathom it. If he were my child, I would not want him back in the home. I would already be gutted by the fact that my child was capable of such horrific acts and couldn't bare the possibility of it happening again.

I have to believe there is a history of something going on in this kids life. It's just too extreme to wrap my mind around. Poor precious Lily.

Do we know if there are other young children in the home? IMO he should not be allowed to go home. I can't imagine the fear this would cause throughout the neighborhood.
Yes the neighborhood in hindsight is still grappling with what happened. I’ve been sitting back waiting for the news to come out in the media. I’m sorry I inadvertently got the thread closed down for a bit last night. I don’t know the family personally but I knew this would be the outcome. Let’s just say I am totally heartbroken for both Lily’s parents and the murders mom. What a terrible turn of events for all involved. I’ll continue to pray for both families as they both will need it going forward. I hope & pray for healing and forgiveness which imo will be very difficult to do. But I feel it’s necessary in order to heal. I can’t imagine the pain and grief they’re going through. Only someone in their situation would know that kind of pain. I hope I or my family never have to find out that feeling. May God rest Lily’s beautiful soul and wrap His loving arms around her. I hope <modsnip> is awakened every night with thoughts of never seeing the light of day ever again for the rest of his life. Obviously he’s a very sick kid to be able to do such a vile & disturbing thing to such a beautiful lil girl. <modsnip> I’m sooo mad right now. All imo

Last edited by a moderator:
The person who called police did not see Lily. She read the Reddit post by someone who claimed to have seen her, then reported the post to police. I personally don’t think it’s very significant, but it got picked up as an interesting detail. People were actually suggesting that the original poster was involved.
Exactly- Those posts were shared extensively, including the deleted posts. It is my understanding from the conversations that LE was able to identify the original poster and got some information they didn't have about who was where, when. I mean you never know, its the internet, it may not have amounted to anything, but it sounded like this post led LE toward a person.

ADMIN NOTE:

Public sleuthing of the unidentified minor and/or family members is not allowed. It is a distinct violation of basic Websleuths TOS and members who do so are subject to Time Outs.

Post accordingly.

Exactly- Those posts were shared extensively, including the deleted posts. It is my understanding from the conversations that LE was able to identify the original poster and got some information they didn't have about who was where, when. I mean you never know, its the internet, it may not have amounted to anything, but it sounded like this post led LE toward a person.
That would have been very significant info for LE if they had been told a story that was in conflict. Like let's say the male told LE that he saw Lily riding her bike back home around 5 pm.....when in reality he was seen by others, riding with her on the trail around 6? That would be a game changer for him.

Last edited:
Oh wow I just learned about this case today, when it is already solved.

I have only skimmed this thread now so I don't know the progression on this site, but she was sexually assaulted and murdered <modsnip>? I just saw the Daily Mail article about this. He said he wanted to break her?

So the aunt and parents lived near each other? <modsnip>

I have no words.

I have nothing to add because I'm just learning about it now and catching up. I'm stunned. So awful.

Just adding my comment to all of yours who've been broken-hearted since you learned about this.

So in regards to, the Reddit post that was sleuthed by others yesterday (which indeed should have still been reported) ... that person has posted since the arrest of CPB. So he may or may not have been witness to the incident, but it wasn't CPB himself. Hopefully, this person was able to provide police with some info.

Last edited:
Let's hope with the amount of rage, planning and carry through this individual is tried as an adult.

I feel no sympathy or empathy for him .

At all.

MOO AMOO JMO

Why would you, why would anyone? I only wonder how he came to be this way, what possessed him to think of doing this in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, he should either be 'eliminated' or castrated so his genes cannot be carried on. If I remember correctly, Joran van der Sloot has a child, a son?
My Opinion Only

Why would you, why would anyone? I only wonder how he came to be this way, what possessed him to think of doing this in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, he should either be 'eliminated' or castrated so his genes cannot be carried on. If I remember correctly, Joran van der Sloot has a child, a son?
My Opinion Only
I wholeheartedly AGREE. There is NO EXCUSE for this crime. No sympathy from me, either.

My Opinion Only

I am one of "those" people that always tries to find the humanness in everyone and anyone. In this case, there is nothing that could compel me to spark any feeling other than hatred . Despite his young age.

As to castration- the urge to violate and harm would likely not disappear. While he may not have a functioning body part, it would be unlikely to keep him from violating people in other ways.

I vote for keeping him separated from society for eternity or elimination.

MOO

For everyone that was worried it'd be a case similar to Jenise's, it's heartbreaking to learn you were all correct.
I had a feeling as well, but learning it's true is such a sick feeling.

I don't follow on social media so I have no idea who this kid is, except to learn that he's a monster, and should never walk free again. Anyone who can do what he's done, no matter their age, should never walk free again.

jmo

As long as he's alive there's a chance he will walk free one day. We've seen it before.
My Opinion Only

Chippewa Falls boy arrested in Lily Peters homicide held on $1M bail

The boy, who has been identified only by the initials CPB, appeared by video Wednesday in a Chippewa County courtroom where a judge set his bail at $1 million.

He has been identified in the media by the initials CPB. Can he be referred to by his initials now? <modsnip: Alluding to info about youth who cannot be identified>

Lou Raguse [reporter with KARE 11] @LouRaguse via Twitter
Now that I've seen the juvenile suspect via video monitor, I know for sure that I encountered him earlier while reporting on this story. He answered the door when I knocked -- I asked for an adult who was not home -- I offered condolences and left. Very eerie now in hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966