WI - Perpetua (15), Ezekiel (13), Justice (12) & Ava (6) Bushey, siblings, may be in the need of medical attention, last seen Whitewater, 5 Sept 2023

findbushey

Reaction score
434390450_929420635856447_7834107109895502855_n.jpeg
Ava, Ezekiel, Justice, and Perpetua were last seen on September 5, 2023. They may be in the company of an adult male and female. Ava, Ezekiel, Justice, and Perpetua may be in the need of medical attention. Ava Bushey uses a wheelchair.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 beautiful children are missing?! Oh no. Where are they and why don't authorities know who they are with.

View attachment 494085
Ava, Ezekiel, Justice, and Perpetua were last seen on September 5, 2023. They may be in the company of an adult male and female. Ava, Ezekiel, Justice, and Perpetua may be in the need of medical attention. Ava Bushey uses a wheelchair.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @findbushey,

It appears you may be an insider to this case.

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post any info that is not in the public domain.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Welcome to Websleuths. I hope there is a positive resolution to this case very soon.

Knitty,

I wonder what has happened to the child listed between the missing girl and the two missing boys. He'd still be under 18 (the first three are not).

The adopting father has a civil tort filed in Wisconsin and he gave a change of address on 12/18/2023. I would think LE already knows this, but I did submit a "tip" just in case. The new address is just a UPS store, which people use when they get a mailbox at a UPS store. But it could mean they have relocated to California. It doesn't seem they are claiming there is an immediate danger, or a crime committed, hard to believe no updates, no parents listed, no vehicle etc. There was communication in Dec with a court, and an attorney is listed. My feeling is the parents are left off the bulletin as they aren't being accused of any crime, if LE was really looking for these children, there would be a vehicle and parents listed. Someone wants to check on the welfare of the children.
MOO

edit to add, It also is public record that the home they owned was sold 1/30/24, so it makes sense that they moved.

Additional text:ADDRESS INFO for Chad Michael BusheyCurrent: Shawn Rice and Associates, c/o 28039 Scott Road Unit D-350, Murrieta, CA 92563 United States (Effective: 12-18-2023)Prior: c/o: W5621 Tamarack Trial, Whitewater, WI 53190 United States

On 11/07/2023 Chad Michael Bushey filed a Personal Injury - Other Personal Injury lawsuit against Haley J Johnson, Asst Corporation Counsel. This case was filed in Walworth County Courts, Walworth County Circuit Court located in Walworth, Wisconsin. The Judge overseeing this case is Drettwan, Kristine E. The case status is Pending - Other Pending.

Last edited:

The primary concern for locating the children is to determine if they are receiving proper medical care related to their medical needs. Court orders are in place to allow Walworth County Child Protective Services to take custody of the children if located. There are no concerns for violence to the children and there are no concerns for harm to the public.
Anyone with information, please contact Walworth County Child Protective Services at 262-741-3200.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Reference #2001829

The primary concern for locating the children is to determine if they are receiving proper medical care related to their medical needs. Court orders are in place to allow Walworth County Child Protective Services to take custody of the children if located. There are no concerns for violence to the children and there are no concerns for harm to the public.
Anyone with information, please contact Walworth County Child Protective Services at 262-741-3200.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Reference #2001829
Well if they have court orders to take custody of the children it sounds like the children are endangered. MOO

It sounds like the Busheys had three children that passed away- Two within a week of each other in 2023 and one passed away some time before that. Both of the kids that passed in 2023 apparently died from Huntington's disease. Did the Busheys specifically set out to adopt kids with Huntingtons, or disabled/medically complex kids in general?

Either way I'm getting SUCH bad vibes from this case. I really, really hope they're safe.

I see where the family house sold in February and is listed again (for more $$). I wonder if they sold to a company really quick because I don't see where it was listed, just that it sold. The foundation they started when one of the children died lists an address in WA state (possibly one of their adult kids live there). Surely people know where they went, but aren't talking as to "protect" them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk
Back