Found Deceased WI - Prince McRee, 5, Critical Missing, last seen 9am at home near 54th & Meinecke, discovered missing 1pm, Milwaukee, 25 Oct 2023

27-year-old David E. Pietura and 15-year-old Erik J. Mendoza were both charged Monday with first degree intentional homicide, among other charges. TMJ4 does not normally name minors who are accused of crimes, but has chosen to do so in this case due to the seriousness of the allegations and the fact that Mendoza is not being charged as a minor.

both have been charged with homicide:

27-year-old David E. Pietura and 15-year-old Erik J. Mendoza were both charged Monday with first degree intentional homicide, among other charges. TMJ4 does not normally name minors who are accused of crimes, but has chosen to do so in this case due to the seriousness of the allegations and the fact that Mendoza is not being charged as a minor.

Pietura was charged with homicide, physical abuse of a child causing death, and hiding a corpse. Mendoza was charged with homicide, physical abuse of a child causing death, hiding a corpse, and three separate counts of recklessly endangering safety,

If convicted of all charges, Pietura and Mendoza both face life in prison. There is no death penalty in Wisconsin.
27-year-old, 15-year-old charged with homicide in case of 5-year-old Milwaukee boy found dead in dumpster

Let the sleuthing begin!

The 14-page criminal complaint filed Monday describes an abhorrent beating of a helpless child for no apparent reason, occurring in the basement of a home where the victim’s mother was sleeping.
[snip]
The 15-year-old is also accused of committing three random, nonfatal stabbings of strangers he encountered on the street in Milwaukee, all on Oct. 23, two days before Prince was killed.

The teen told police he had been bored that night and always wanted to stab someone, the complaint said. Pietura also told police the teen discussed wanting to kill Prince for some time because he didn't like him.
[snip]
Prince lived in a home with his parents and two siblings. The home is owned by a family friend, an adult woman, who also lived there with her three children, one of whom is the 15-year-old charged in the case.

Pietura, described as an “associate” of the homeowner, lived in the basement.
Homicide charges filed against Milwaukee man and teen in death of Prince McCree, 5

many more details from the complaint at the link

The 14-page criminal complaint filed Monday describes an abhorrent beating of a helpless child for no apparent reason, occurring in the basement of a home where the victim’s mother was sleeping.
[snip]
The 15-year-old is also accused of committing three random, nonfatal stabbings of strangers he encountered on the street in Milwaukee, all on Oct. 23, two days before Prince was killed.

The teen told police he had been bored that night and always wanted to stab someone, the complaint said. Pietura also told police the teen discussed wanting to kill Prince for some time because he didn't like him.
[snip]
Prince lived in a home with his parents and two siblings. The home is owned by a family friend, an adult woman, who also lived there with her three children, one of whom is the 15-year-old charged in the case.

Pietura, described as an “associate” of the homeowner, lived in the basement.
Homicide charges filed against Milwaukee man and teen in death of Prince McCree, 5

many more details from the complaint at the link
The landlord's kid? Plus a tenant? Am I getting that right?

A teenager stabbed people, including a little kid, because he felt like it? Throw away the key.

jmo

no kid should have a DUMPSTER decorated to commemorate where he was found MURDERED.

Seeing that dumpster enrages me.

a #@*&+?! dumpster. no one deserves that, no one. disgusting.

I am so sad by how this little boy was let down. Even in death IMO.

Here are the complaints and charges ( not sure if already posted)
I'm not ready to read it yet. This just keeps getting worse. IMO

Yes, it just keeps happening. SMH.
Why, why, why??? This one takes my breath away...

I just saw this -- please excuse if it is a repeat --
- Alert - This full article has some gruesome info, but not in the details below.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MILWAUKEE - Charges are now filed against two people in connection with the death of 5-year-old Prince McCree, whose body was found in a dumpster hear Hawley and Vliet on Thursday, Oct. 26.
[...]
The accused are 27-year-old David Pietura and a 15-year-old (not named or pictured) – both of Milwaukee. They each face the following criminal counts:
  • First-degree intentional homicide (Pietura and 15-year-old)
  • Physical abuse of a child, repeated acts causing death (Pietura and 15-year-old)
  • Hiding a corpse (Pietura and 15-year-old)
  • First-degree recklessly endangering safety, 3 counts (15-year-old)
[...]
Prosecutors say both defendants took part in the crime. The complaint says Pietura and the 15-year-old put the boy's body in a bag and walked it several blocks to dump his body in a dumpster.
- - Source:

don't read it. That's my suggestion. It is so awful, I just can't.

ETA: I did read it but I just can't process it. He was alive and tortured repeatedly.
I get it, I read comments about it and thought NOPE!!!! I need time.
If I'm reading correctly and PLEASE let me know if I'm wrong, but all of these people lived in the same home. Soooo, while his mom and dad are franticly looking for him, stressed, crying etc, those people were there? ( until arrested). They watched the pain this family was going through? Is this correct? I'm sick about this.

Milwaukee police have opened a homicide investigation after a 5-year-old boy reported missing Wednesday was found dead in a dumpster Thursday.

Police have taken two “persons of interest” into custody – a 27-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy.

71322358007-prince-mcree.PNG
What a little doll. All dressed up and so handsome and huggable.
Fly high, sweet new angel.

I think the most shocking thing is that two people residing in the same house were sick enough to collaborate on murdering a 5 year old child.

Mendoza is clearly an incredibly dangerous and sociopathic young man to be stabbing 3 people and murdering a fourth at 15. I'd be willing to bet that there was already a history of deviant behavior before the Oct 23 stabbings.

But for 27 year old Pietura to participate in the torture and murder is beyond belief.

no kid should have a DUMPSTER decorated to commemorate where he was found MURDERED.

Seeing that dumpster enrages me.

a #@*&+?! dumpster. no one deserves that, no one. disgusting.

I am so sad by how this little boy was let down. Even in death IMO.
I do hope Waste Management corporate PR sees this and responds with massive care. Funding burial and gravestone somewhere lovely and not far would be well within their capability.

from the Court docket:

2023CF004961 10-30-2023 Milwaukee Filed Only Pietura, David E 09-06-1996 State of Wisconsin vs. David E Pietura

Defendant owes the court: $0.00
Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 940.01(1)(a) 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide Felony A
Modifier: 939.05 PTAC, as a Party to a Crime
2 948.03(5)(a)1 Physical Abuse of a Child, Repeated Acts Causing Death Felony A
3 940.11(2) Hiding a Corpse Felony F

Court record
Date Event Court official Court reporter Amount
10-30-2023 Electronic Filing Notice
10-30-2023 Case initiated by electronic filing
10-30-2023 Complaint filed
Additional text:
Defendant in Custody, Court appearance today in Intake Court, Room 137A.

Court activities
Date Time Location Description Type Court official
10-30-2023 08:30 am Room #137 - Criminal Justice Facility Initial appearance Court Roth, Susan

2023CF004960 10-30-2023 Milwaukee Filed Only Mendoza, Erik J 01-05-2008 State of Wisconsin vs. Erik J Mendoza

Charges
Responsible official
Gramling Perez-32, Laura
Prosecuting agency
District Attorney
Prosecuting agency attorney
Torbenson, Matthew James
Defendant owes the court: $0.00
Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 940.01(1)(a) 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide Felony A
2 948.03(5)(a)1 Physical Abuse of a Child, Repeated Acts Causing Death Felony A
3 940.11(2) Hiding a Corpse Felony F
4 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F
Modifier: 939.63(1)(b) Use of a Dangerous Weapon
5 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F
6 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F

Court record
Date Event Court official Court reporter Amount
10-30-2023 Responsible court official changed Gramling Perez-32, Laura
10-30-2023 Electronic Filing Notice
10-30-2023 Case initiated by electronic filing
10-30-2023 Complaint filed

Court activities
Date Time Location Description Type Court official
10-31-2023 11:00 am VRP Youth & Family Justice Ctr, Rm 2421 Initial appearance Court Gramling Perez-32, Laura

link: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

Tuesday, October 31st:
*1st Appearance hearing (Mendoza only) (@11am ET) - WI - Prince McCree (5) went missing around 1pm on Oct. 25, 2023 & on 10/26/23 found dead in dumpster, the child was found with injuries from blunt force trauma a mile south on the 5500 block of West Vliet Street near Holly Road, Milwaukee. *Erik J. Mendoza aka Erik J. Krause-Mendoza (15) arrested (10/23/23) & charged (10/30/23) with 1st degree felony intentional homicide, felony physical abuse of a child, repeated acts causing death, hiding a corpse, 3 counts of 1st degree recklessly endangering safety use of dangerous weapon.
Judge larua Gramling Perez. Prosecutor Matthew James Torbenson
*David E. Pietura (27) arrested (10/26/23) & charged (10/30/23) with 1st degree felony intentional homicide, felony physical abuse of a child, repeated acts causing death, hidig a corpse, as a party to a crime.
10/25/23: Prince McCree of Milwaukee was last seen Wednesday morning at 9am at his home, on the 2400 block of North 54th Street, according to police & neighbors. He was discovered missing about 1pm. His body was found just before 9am Thursday, 10/26/23 about a mile south, on the 5500 block of West Vliet Street in a dumpster, Milwaukee police said. A cause of death is under investigation. Police issued a "critically missing" alert about Prince at about 8:30pm. Milwaukee police have opened a homicide investigation after a 5-year-old boy reported missing Wednesday was found dead in a dumpster Thursday. Police have taken two “persons of interest” into custody – a 27-year-old man & a 15-year-old boy. FOX6 News looked at police documents that listed a 27-year-old man taken into custody for resisting arrest & obstruction roughly four hours before McCree's body was found. The 15-year-old was arrested for homicide roughly an hour & 23 minutes after police found McCree's body.
Prosecutors say Pietura lived in the basement of the home where Prince McCree & his family lived. On Oct. 25, prosecutors say Prince's mom let him go play video games in the basement. When she got up later, she could not find him – and called police. Prosecutors say Pietura told police he walked in on the 15-year-old choking & beating Prince. Prosecutors say the 15-year-old told police he was playing with Prince & got rough. Prosecutors say the 15-year-old choked the 5-year-old & hit him with a golf club multiple times. The criminal complaint details other gruesome abuse details the boy endured before his death.

10/30/23 Update: 27-year-old David E. Pietura and 15-year-old Erik J. Mendoza were both charged Monday with first degree intentional homicide, among other charges. TMJ4 does not normally name minors who are accused of crimes, but has chosen to do so in this case due to the seriousness of the allegations and the fact that Mendoza is not being charged as a minor.
10/30/23 Update: Mendoza: Complaint filed. Case initiated by electronic filing. Electronic filing notice. Responsible Court official changes to Laura Gramling-Perez in VRP Youth & Family Justice Center. Initial appearance hearing on 10/31/23 @ 11am. 10/30/23: Pietura: Complaint filed. Defendant in custody, Court appearance on 10/30/23 in Intake Court@ 8:30am. Case initiated by electronic filing. Electronic filing notice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back