Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to the Lori Krueger kidnapping her daughter Stacy. I went to school with Lori. That Racine Jane Doe is not her daughter. The hairline is all wrong as is the eyebrows and lips. Lori lived in Waukesha at the time she kidnapped her daughter. I also went to school with the father of the girl. He still lives in Medford and there was an article in the newspaper here not too long ago about the anniversary of the kidnapping. He's still hoping for clues and hoping his daughter comes home. She'd be 27 now.

In reference to the Lori Krueger kidnapping her daughter Stacy. I went to school with Lori. That Racine Jane Doe is not her daughter. The hairline is all wrong as is the eyebrows and lips. Lori lived in Waukesha at the time she kidnapped her daughter. I also went to school with the father of the girl. He still lives in Medford and there was an article in the newspaper here not too long ago about the anniversary of the kidnapping. He's still hoping for clues and hoping his daughter comes home. She'd be 27 now.

I never said that Stacy was the victim. I said that Lori Krueger herself resembles the victim.

I would like to know when the last time anyone saw Lori Krueger was. You say she lived in Waukesha at the time that her daughter disappeared. So, what were the circumstances? Did she just split from a rental place, and take off, and then Stacy went missing at the same time? Why was she in Waukesha, rather than closer to her daughter? Why did Stacy agree to go, and why hasn't she been in contact with her father, since? What was their relation like?

Is Lori Krueger the sort of woman who is resourceful enough to live under the radar and support her daughter for all this time, invent new identities, acquire false SS#s? When was the last time that anyone who personally knows Lori Krueger actually saw Lori Krueger? Date, time, and circumstances.

Yes, that is who I am referring to. I just think that age enhanced photo on that site has a strong resemblance to Racine Jane Doe. One never knows how many years a person could have been kept and hidden away, as events of the last few years show us clearly.
The black and white photo is of Doreen @ 1988 via the Charley Project site.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vincent_doreen.html
It is not an age progression and yes it very much resembles RCJD. Just wanted to point this out.
IF someone has a link to verify that the image in question is "in fact" an age progression, I would love the link re: info that supports this. TIA

Wow, that picture sent shivers down my spine. Looking at the Charley Project pictures however, the one on the left (not the age progression one) doesn't strike me as her in the same way that this one posted did. All our unidentified are important but this one in particular haunts me & i wish we could give her a name.

Just thought to post this. It is from her NamUs info page.
fvv0xs.png

How frustrating. Doreen was actually first suggested way back in 2006 at the beginning of this thread. Mentioned several times throughout with people asking and checking & yet she doesn't appear on the Namus link as a rule out. I started reading from the beginning again tonight to see if there was anything i had missed. Not suggesting that any agency is bad but wow. 6 years later we are still talking about the same person. Lots to think about as i go to bed tonight :)

https://identifyus.org/cases/4741 (Racine Doe Profile)

I suspect Connecticut police never followed up on the leads. They're hard-pressed for resources and have been focused on the father as her probable murderer, so a young woman found dead so far away so many years later probably isn't even on their radar. They didn't even put her on the national missing sites until 2004 or 2005, but they still don't think she's very far away.

This article has a pretty good summary: http://www.ctpostchronicle.com/articles/2012/01/17/news/doc4f15eb3a1c005932828885.txt

Maybe "theories" on both sides are blinding them from other possibilities.
RCJD has been submitted to Doreen's case worker in CT, and Doreen has been submitted by multiple persons to Doe Network and LE in WI .

I'm not defending them in any way. But to get them to take a serious look at something that is a long shot at best, it's probably going to take more than just a submission.

I totally understand what you are saying Carbuff. I was just amazed at how many times over the years people have attempted to submit Doreen as a possibility now matter how remote she may seem. :)

i dont think the clothes she was wearing was hers. i think she was dressed in some throwaway clothes. just my opinion.

I thought i was imaging that they had exhumed our Doe in 2013. Posted the article because i feel just in the tiniest way that it could be related because of the torture/abuse. I could be completely off track. I have to read a little bit more about Fond du Lac Doe & look at the time frames. I've tried to search the internet to see if there are any published results since she was exhumed and cannot see anything (again, that could be my lack of googling skill)

If they're investigating this guy, or somebody else, as a result, they might well be keeping the information confidential. Frustrating for us, but necessary.

It seems that Lori abducted her daughter on December 2nd, 2000. IMHO, that definitely rules her out as a possible match for Racine County Jane Doe, who was found dead on July 21st, 1999, almost a year and a half BEFORE Krueger's last confirmed sighting.

She most indeed was exhumed back in 2013 :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racine_County_Jane_Doe

Investigators hope that isotopes will help them find where she has lived/stayed/traveled through prior to her death. Nothing has transpired from the results since, or from the latest leads on the case, but it's usual for detectives to keep some details of an ongoing investigation under wraps so as to avoid false confessions and not tip off some possible suspect, for instance.

Here's an interesting page on the forensics use of isotopes :

http://www.sfu.museum/forensics/eng/pg_media-media_pg/isotopes/

Have a great day! :)

True! Another thing that strikes me as somewhat "weird", it's that in BOTH cases, they were found in the souther-easternmost part of Wisconsin, like Racine County Jane Doe. Moreover, Amber Creek was also found in Racine County (Burlington, to be precise), Wisconsin. Maybe just some eerie coincidences? Perhaps...perhaps not...

I just wish Racine finally had a name. I wish it for every nameless person on here. Some on here for so long.

i wish they could solve her whole case because whoever did this to her was a fiend who should be locked away!

I just wish Racine finally had a name. I wish it for every nameless person on here. Some on here for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland