Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

When I first saw the headlines I thought, she should have met him in a public place and let friends know where she was. I don’t understand how he was able to do this crime— or why on earth he would want to.

I was thinking how weird it was that he let himself be seen with her... does that mean the intention wasn't to murder her or is he just really dumb?

also, Sadie was 19. He probably wanted to make sure she could be served alcohol (that just occurred to me!).

I was thinking how weird it was that he let himself be seen with her... does that mean the intention wasn't to murder her or is he just really dumb?

also, Sadie was 19. He probably wanted to make sure she could be served alcohol (that just occurred to me!).
Could or couldn't be served alcohol?
The minimum legal drinking age in the US is 21.

My guess is he asked "What are you in the mood for?" and she responded that she was "feeling seafood". All MOO
On page 4 of the complaint here, it shows the text convo they had with each other that night. The phone number of the perp says, "Lets eat at Twisted I'm feeling seafood" and her number replies, "Yes I love seafood."

He also said he wanted to go to that restaurant to pick up his W2.

On page 4 of the complaint here, it shows the text convo they had with each other that night. The phone number of the perp says, "Lets eat at Twisted I'm feeling seafood" and her number replies, "Yes I love seafood."

He also said he wanted to go to that restaurant to pick up his W2.
Thanks! Looks like the MSM article I quoted got it wrong.

Thanks!

That's what I was thinking, why be seen with her? in a place where everyone knows you? I think he intended to murder her and wanted to be noticed, he wasted no time, met around 5:15-5;30 4 hours later they were walking in to his place. 2.5 hrs later hes leaving in her car. He cut her into pieces and scattered her all over the city, that was no accident. it was almost as if he wanted to be discovered
That is why I want to hear what his story is, or the rationale behind his demented plan.

That's what I was thinking, why be seen with her? in a place where everyone knows you? I think he intended to murder her and wanted to be noticed, he wasted no time, met around 5:15-5;30 4 hours later they were walking in to his place. 2.5 hrs later hes leaving in her car. He cut her into pieces and scattered her all over the city, that was no accident. it was almost as if he wanted to be discovered
That is why I want to hear what his story is, or the rationale behind his demented plan.
He was so brazen about it, it makes me wonder if he's gotten away with other crimes previously that have made him feel emboldened.

He was so brazen about it, it makes me wonder if he's gotten away with other crimes previously that have made him feel emboldened.
yes!!! or he was tryin to make a name for himself, ( like a wanna be dahmer ) all the people who commented, (previous co-workers, said he was weird and hot-tempered. Who knows if he had an axe to grind for some reason? Like you said he was so brazen, there's some twisted story behind this I'm sure.

My gut feeling is this was not premeditated meeting her at a public place also he has a record of impulsive violence he is a hothead. Maybe he wanted sex but she turned him down and he just snapped.

People are giving this Anderson character way too much credit.
He’s a 33 yr old, going on a 1st date with a 19 yr old. His criminal record shows that he’s an angry drunk with a drug problem. So, this is what I believe transpired. They have a few drinks, his behavior changes & he gets aggressive with Sade.
Knowing his history, this altercation was inevitable. Then he panics, tried to clean up his mess, but he’s so intoxicated, he can’t even do that right. Sade didn’t deserve to die like this! No one does! He’s a selfish, immature, alcoholic, piece of s*** and
I have no sympathy for him. He deserves everything coming to him. MOO

How did she get into a bar if she is only 19? It makes me sad to read that Sade was excited for this date, and enrages me that her young life was stolen. Rip beautiful Sade.
I have heard that he was a "well-known " bartender in their area, so maybe if people know him and know he's 33 they assume she's older or don't even bother checking.

I do hope local LE is looking into other cold cases in the area as I find it very hard to believe that this perp hasn't done something either similar or violent to another individual in the past. Just seems odd that a violent crime such as this one would be a 'first offense'.
MOO

Good question. Was this premeditated or a sudden act? Despicable either way. Yes, good observation about her age and alcohol.

MILWAUKEE (WKOW) -- Investigators used a new method Friday as they search for the remains of a murdered Milwaukee woman.

Law enforcement brought in a sonar technology boat to search for the remains of Sade Robinson.

Friday, the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office turned to a nonprofit called "Bruce's Legacy", which searched lake Michigan.

Our Milwaukee affiliate WISN reports the search didn't turn up anything new. Members of Bruce's Legacy say they will help again if needed.

"The Hoan Bridge was lit up with the color pink to honor the life of 19-year-old Sade Robinson on April 19. A vigil was also held on April 19 at Kilbourn Reservoir Park to honor the life of Robinson. Pink was Robinson's favorite color."

I attended the vigil for Sade last night. I have too much to say about it, so instead I'll keep it brief, with some pictures. It was so cold and windy. I thought there would/should be hundreds if not thousands of people there, but there weren't. I felt compelled to go, and so I did, with a friend. We didn't know Sade, but we didn't need to. We only needed to care.

SR Vigil 1.jpg

The media kept a quiet, respectful distance.

Media.jpg

All the pink balloons were swept up by the 40 mph winds.

Balloons Release.jpg

The balloons blew east, toward the blue horizon line. I'm sure many of them made it the couple of miles to Lake Michigan, where three (so far) major parts of Sade's body have been found.

To the Lake.jpg

How can a whole life be compacted into such small keepsakes as these? Sade's family gave them to attendees.

A Whole Life.jpg

It seemed that the family was deeply grateful that people came to the vigil. You can feel that their pain won't begin to subside until they have all of Sade back. Until then, she is still very much missing and they are inconsolable. They need to find her.

Here in the city, attention may wax and wane as the cycles of sensationalism do. For me, I'm carrying this until it is as done as it can be and they have their #justiceforsade.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenJoy
Back